Sponsored

JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

CJJLUR78

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2021 Willys, and previously owner of a 85 CJ-7
My order went in for my 2021 Rubicon Unlimited on 9-18-20. I now have the VIN. I entered the VIN into the database, post #1 of this thread. I hope to have the Jeep by Thanksgiving, but who knows?

Question: When does the build sheet and window sticker become available?

Thanks, Allen
We’re in the same camp...ordered a ‘21 JLUR on 9/14 and hoping by mid November. Dealer said about 7-8 wks. Jeep Chat said they’ve got the parts and getting ready to build but who knows how long the wait will be here. I have the same questions regarding the build sheet...

Advertisement

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys

Brendon

First Name
Brendon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2dr Willys 2020 GMC Denali 2500 HD
Vehicle Showcase
Picked mine up this morning! Really happy with decision to get the manual transmission!
Order 6/18, showed up at dealer 9/22. Can't post photos for some reason...
You won't believe my story! Ordered 6/15, on the rali car 9/9, 3 "delayed" etas with the last being 10/20. None the less, my Willys showed up at the dealership around 2:00 AM on the 24th. NO one knew it was coming. The last eta out of Rubicon VLS was 10/20. But when they arrived for work Thursday morning it was sitting in the dealership lot. I picked it up last night and took it direct to the shop where I'm having some mods installed. It was a crazy experience but happy I'm now an owner.

Sponsored

Lucky #7

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 6-spd Manual
You won't believe my story! Ordered 6/15, on the rali car 9/9, 3 "delayed" etas with the last being 10/20. None the less, my Willys showed up at the dealership around 2:00 AM on the 24th. NO one knew it was coming. The last eta out of Rubicon VLS was 10/20. But when they arrived for work Thursday morning it was sitting in the dealership lot. I picked it up last night and took it direct to the shop where I'm having some mods installed. It was a crazy experience but happy I'm now an owner.
Congratulations! Like me, you must be PSYCHED! It had 10 miles when I picked it up. I"m over 200 and on my way out to run some more errands. Regarding mods: are you, per chance getting
1. side mirrors when doors are removed?
2. Side steps?
3. grab handles?
If so, let me know what you got, send me photos. I really need side steps. My wife is 4'11".

MinerSteve

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ram Rebel
For the steve crew, mine was at railyard on Wednesday earlier than todays projected date. Looks like catching a ride from st loius to the dealership is the holdup. I bet that truck will have all our orders. Hopefully this is our last weekend without our new rides.
I hope they all arrive also !!!

Brendon

First Name
Brendon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2dr Willys 2020 GMC Denali 2500 HD
Vehicle Showcase
Congratulations! Like me, you must be PSYCHED! It had 10 miles when I picked it up. I"m over 200 and on my way out to run some more errands. Regarding mods: are you, per chance getting
1. side mirrors when doors are removed?
2. Side steps?
3. grab handles?
If so, let me know what you got, send me photos. I really need side steps. My wife is 4'11".
No side steps until I bring it home and let me wife try it out (5'4"). I'm not going to have the doors off enough to worry about the mirrors. Where I'm at in Montana, at best 4 months of summer and maybe 2 months I can leave the doors off. What I'm going with on mods:

1) LED headlights
2) Mopar 3 piece Rubicon steel bumper
3) Mopar winch kit, mounting plate, and winch guard
4) Warn ZEON 10-S winch
5) Flowmaster Force II Dual Axle Back Exhaust
6) "KMC "Dirty Harry" 18" Wheels
7) Hankook Dynapro MT2-RT05 33" tires
8) Mopar 2.5 inch lift with Fox shocks

I'll post some photos when I get it back

Sponsored

mhofmann

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara
Flew to Portland along with a two-hour drive south this morning to pick up and now making the slow drive back to NorCal - but wife is very happy

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 10710C91-02B3-46F5-92A8-0E97943462F0

SargeRubicon14

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Rock Red Pearl 2-door Wrangler Sahara (Sold); 2021 Sarge Green 4-door Wrangler Rubicon; 1995 Ford F250 XLT 7.3L Powerstroke
Occupation
Law Enforcement
Vehicle Showcase
Big time thank you to Nerubi and Willysgirl. It has been a long and sometimes frustrating time waiting for my JLUR. Coming to this forum has made it a lot more bearable. I sincerely appreciate your efforts!! Thanks!
Maybe I'll join you in the land of JLUR ownership soon. Mine is supposedly in the state at least. Enjoy yours!

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Crypto Update

Completes
rx4funTmaltTomnsam77

Builds Found - Sheet Published
blackOwl orerded 9/2