JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

jjs3845

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara Unltd. in Snazzberry
how did you know when it left the Toledo plant? I'm just outside philly but will be picking mine up at a dealer in Lewisburg, PA (near Bucknell) which is closer to Toledo than philly, but i have no additional info on when i can expect it to be there! So yours left the yard on 9/22 and was in MD on 9/23? Let me know if you have any tips on how to get status.
I'm in the same situation. I'm in the NE near Scranton and maybe an hour or so less than you from Toledo so I would think we're either on the same carrier or in the same batch that left Toledo

Advertisement

Larry

First Name
Larry20
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JK S 2-Door Rock Lobster Red, 2018 JL S 2-Door Ocean Blue
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone who just took delivery of a 2021 know what these are? They are not the Velcro straps for the soft top, they are a loop of fabric, with a snap...can’t figure out what the heck these do!
E5EEED6F-B99D-4EBE-8B47-909E40E87F6F.jpeg
For rolling up and holding the back soft window in place. Snaps to the top, inside.

Last edited:

srs148

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Billet JLUR, 2014 Jeep GC Summit
how did you know when it left the Toledo plant? I'm just outside philly but will be picking mine up at a dealer in Lewisburg, PA (near Bucknell) which is closer to Toledo than philly, but i have no additional info on when i can expect it to be there! So yours left the yard on 9/22 and was in MD on 9/23? Let me know if you have any tips on how to get status.
Your dealer has access to the Rubicon VLS system which allows them to see shipping status once it leaves the factory floor. Ask them to check the system for your shipping status. Mine arrived in a day because my dealer is one of the largest volume Jeep dealers on the east coast so they get truckloads at a time. My truck left the storage yard for a direct trip to the dealer with a full load. My sales rep told me that the vehicles on the carrier were all theirs and always are - there were 4 JL/JLUs and the rest were other models.

I'm guessing due to its rural location, the volume of deliveries to Lewisburg is relatively small, so they may have to wait either for multiple orders to be queued to make a truckload to that dealer or to that region, but that's my hypothesis only. Rubicon may also be able to tell them a delivery ETA if it's available (which usually a multi-day to two-week window). And they will be able to see when it actually gets on a transport vehicle (truck or train) and on its way.

Last edited:

gatbagel

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Bolt, 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon on order
For rolling up and holding the back soft window in place. Snaps to the top, inside.
Awesome, thanks! If you role the back window up, do you remove the swing gate bar first before rolling it up?

Sponsored

Larry

First Name
Larry20
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JK S 2-Door Rock Lobster Red, 2018 JL S 2-Door Ocean Blue
Vehicle Showcase
Awesome, thanks! If you role the back window up, do you remove the swing gate bar first before rolling it up?
Yes; and if you do this a lot, the straps will stretch out and need to be replaced. Also the widow will become marred and will need to be polished. Neither a big deal.

sruggie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 wrangler
Well I just got the call... It just came off the truck at the dealers. Pick up this afternoon....
congrats! Quick question...on your window sticker just above the bar code there should be 4 numbers, i think those may be the date they leave the floor of the plant. If you can look, can you check to see what your was? Mine is 0914 (i.e. 9/14) so guessing i may be waiting a while, but i looked at some stickers on my dealers websites of JLs that are on their lot (not in transit) and they were 0907 and 0911, so hopefully i'm not too far off.

jjs3845

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara Unltd. in Snazzberry
congrats! Quick question...on your window sticker just above the bar code there should be 4 numbers, i think those may be the date they leave the floor of the plant. If you can look, can you check to see what your was? Mine is 0914 (i.e. 9/14) so guessing i may be waiting a while, but i looked at some stickers on my dealers websites of JLs that are on their lot (not in transit) and they were 0907 and 0911, so hopefully i'm not too far off.
Its 0917 so if that hold true then it was last Thursday which makes sense because JC told me on Monday, 9/14 mine was set to be built, but on Monday, 9/21 said it was in shipping

sruggie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 wrangler
Its 0917 so if that hold true then it was last Thursday which makes sense because JC told me on Monday, 9/14 mine was set to be built, but on Monday, 9/21 said it was in shipping
Thanks. And where is your dealer?

Sponsored

SargeRubicon14

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Rock Red Pearl 2-door Wrangler Sahara (Sold); 2021 Sarge Green 4-door Wrangler Rubicon; 1995 Ford F250 XLT 7.3L Powerstroke
Occupation
Law Enforcement
Vehicle Showcase
Got an e-mail from my salesman this morning. He said my Jeep just landed in Denver and the dealership should see it any day now! Getting excited!

cburger71

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon; 2012 Jeep Wrangler JKU, 2009 Corvette ZR1
Crypto Update

Completes
Aamir
Bobby1234
Cybdet
jjs38452 - pending published build sheet

Builds Found - Bolds Have Published Build Sheets
NameOrdered
cburger718/21
Killertraylor8/19
MG848/23
Mobley59/4
Phil16138/23
PT8/23
scarp?
Turnmeyer?
First, thanks for the update on the build sheet. Question, now that the build sheet is published, about how long after that will the window sticker be published?

Brendon

First Name
Brendon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2dr Willys 2020 GMC Denali 2500 HD
Vehicle Showcase
Your dealer needs to show you the Rubicon VLS printout to find out where you are in the shipping process

srs148

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Billet JLUR, 2014 Jeep GC Summit
Your dealer needs to show you the Rubicon VLS printout to find out where you are in the shipping process
my guy just sent me a picture of his computer screen of the VLZ software from his phone

Advertisement

Advertisement