Sponsored

JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

RubiconTN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon
I'm halfway through my dealership delivery eta range that Jeep Chat gave on 7/14. I just e-mailed my salesman to see if he has more precise information for me. I've also been watching the dealership inventory online to see if it pops up there. I ordered it 12 weeks ago. I'm driving a 25 year old truck that I don't to be my main vehicle, come Jeep, I'm waiting for you!
Same here, stopped at dealership today to place a new order with couple more options. They don’t have a clue where the Jeep is, actually nobody knows. They contacted the rep, but that may take days to locate it. They said if it’s not located by tomorrow, my new order goes in and previous Jeep will be inventoried to sell if it ever shows up. Yes, this is the longest wait they’ve ever encountered.

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Crypto Update

Completes
Aamir
Bobby1234
Cybdet
jjs38452 - pending published build sheet

Builds Found - Bolds Have Published Build Sheets
NameOrdered
cburger718/21
Killertraylor8/19
MG848/23
Mobley59/4
Phil16138/23
PT8/23
scarp?
Turnmeyer?

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Been missing you guys, ever since mine shipped. Picked it up today, so happy with it! Thanks @WillysGirl and @nerubi you both rock and get us all through the wait!!!!
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 55E5DF37-4A09-4672-96C1-1515D7D5E16E
I LOVE LOVE LOVE your sting gray rubi!!!!!!!!!! ANd miss having you around here, of course!

Congrats on graduating!

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ok - I figured out all of it. The salesman gave me my VIN a month ago over the phone and the one letter in the vin he said 'X' I thought he said 'S'. I would give JC my VIN with the 'S' and they never corrected me. I figured it out on my own.

Dara is there a way you can tell how long ago it was originally published? I'm showing a build sheet and window sticker now that I fixed the VIN.

Just kill me now..... UGH!!

:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:
Unfortunately with new registrations (in this case it’s a corrected registration), I have no way of knowing. I keep track of dates things show up on Crypto as they show.

I do see that you are complete now!

:) Dara

Sponsored

jjs3845

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara Unltd. in Snazzberry
Unfortunately with new registrations (in this case it’s a corrected registration), I have no way of knowing. I keep track of dates things show up on Crypto as they show.

I do see that you are complete now!

:) Dara
Thank you for the explanation and thank you for looking these up for us!

JustAnotherChicken

First Name
Tundra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JL Rubicon
Finally got my Rubicon. I'm a happy boy playing in dirt now.
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking PXL_20200923_204700945

Took it offroad immediately from the lot. Got a granite kiss at 23 miles on the odometer. Now I don't have to stress about scratches or dents.
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking IMG_20200923_191703

Killertraylor

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JLUD
Thanks, WillysGirl! I'm totally new to all of this ordering BS - my dealer told me I had an original ship date of 9/26 but I kinda doubt that's happening with an empty build sheet just popping up today. I tried the Jeep Chat thing a few days ago and they couldn't tell me jack squat other than "your order looks like it was input ok by your dealer". Just like everyone else on this thread, waiting impatiently for my sting grey unlimited rubicon diesel.

Sponsored

SargeRubicon14

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Rock Red Pearl 2-door Wrangler Sahara (Sold); 2021 Sarge Green 4-door Wrangler Rubicon; 1995 Ford F250 XLT 7.3L Powerstroke
Occupation
Law Enforcement
Vehicle Showcase
Finally got my Rubicon. I'm a happy boy playing in dirt now.
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking IMG_7622.JPG

Took it offroad immediately from the lot. Got a granite kiss at 23 miles on the odometer. Now I don't have to stress about scratches or dents.
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking IMG_7622.JPG
Is that the steel bumper? Take that wing off and good as the second it left the lot lol.

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Crypto Update:

Completes
ice8898jtymabelMG84Mobley5
Ogden PegiconrooterSouthernWolf

Builds Found - Bolds Have Sheets Published
Remember - order dates are self reported and are not necessarily accurate.
NameOrdered
001BumpDaddy8/22
ajmtrader4/10 ??? probably a typo
Hillbilly2238/20
Hughes8/19
PacBlueRubi9/11
SnowWhite5/27
Spitler8/21

JustAnotherChicken

First Name
Tundra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JL Rubicon
Is that the steel bumper? Take that wing off and good as the second it left the lot lol.
Yes, steel bumper. The plastic would just crush on hitting a rock, not take a mark like that. Undecided if I'm going to try to paint it before my wife notices...

gatbagel

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Bolt, 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon on order
Anyone who just took delivery of a 2021 know what these are? They are not the Velcro straps for the soft top, they are a loop of fabric, with a snap...can’t figure out what the heck these do!
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking E5EEED6F-B99D-4EBE-8B47-909E40E87F6F

sruggie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 wrangler
Left the yard in Toledo yesterday and was on the lot this morning. Pickup Friday at Criswell Gaithersburg. My sales rep Leon Travis has been fantastic every step of the way so far (for what he could control).
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking E5EEED6F-B99D-4EBE-8B47-909E40E87F6F
how did you know when it left the Toledo plant? I'm just outside philly but will be picking mine up at a dealer in Lewisburg, PA (near Bucknell) which is closer to Toledo than philly, but i have no additional info on when i can expect it to be there! So yours left the yard on 9/22 and was in MD on 9/23? Let me know if you have any tips on how to get status.

Advertisement

Advertisement