Sponsored

JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

bullfrog3459

First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Dodge Caliber (Sold), 2012 Black Dodge Journey, 2021 HellaYella Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport Altitude
Occupation
Network Administrator / Project Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Question for you guys...I didn't custom order my jeep but found one on a dealer site that was marked as 'In Transit.' Worked a deal on it and put a deposit on it, so they have it marked as sold to me, which is great. But I have no idea when it'll be delivered and the salesman hasn't given me too much info. He said he cannot track it and the only status he's able to see is that it 'left the plant on 9/14.' He said he thinks he should have it within the next couple days, but i'm doubting how accurate that timeframe is. Do all dealers have that Rubicon VLS tracking, and can that be used for non custom orders? My current wrangler lease ends on 10/5, so that is why i'm in a bit of a rush! Any insight would be appreciated! Thanks.
They can track it. If you have the VIN, which you should also get from the dealer, you can bug Jeep Chat, but they are going to tell you to bug your Dealer. If it left on 9/14 it could be anytime between now and 6 weeks from now ... make sure you are friends with the sales manager and GM if you have to and make sure you get updates.

Advertisement

sruggie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 wrangler
They can track it. If you have the VIN, which you should also get from the dealer, you can bug Jeep Chat, but they are going to tell you to bug your Dealer. If it left on 9/14 it could be anytime between now and 6 weeks from now ... make sure you are friends with the sales manager and GM if you have to and make sure you get updates.
Thanks. Yes, i have the VIN and Window Sticker, both from the listing on the dealer's website. I guess i'll try Jeep Chat and see what they can give me.

chadk77

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 TJ, 2021 JLURubicon
Build Thread
Link
Talked with Jeep Cares today and they said my Jeep arrived at Koons today. Waiting to hear back from Craig to see how true that is.

srs148

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Billet JLUR, 2014 Jeep GC Summit
Talked with Jeep Cares today and they said my Jeep arrived at Koons today. Waiting to hear back from Craig to see how true that is.

Interesting that they could see that. When did yours leave the yard? Yesterday? I may check back in with them today as mine was loaded on a truck yesterday and like you, I’m <8 hours from Toledo (Criswell).

traxtion

First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door Manual Rubicon
JC just told me my Jeep is in Trim! Ordered 8/21. Does anyone know what stages remain? My initial ship date was 9/25, so hoping it is tracking toward that date.

Sponsored

bullfrog3459

First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Dodge Caliber (Sold), 2012 Black Dodge Journey, 2021 HellaYella Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport Altitude
Occupation
Network Administrator / Project Manager
Vehicle Showcase

chadk77

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 TJ, 2021 JLURubicon
Build Thread
Link
Interesting that they could see that. When did yours leave the yard? Yesterday? I may check back in with them today as mine was loaded on a truck yesterday and like you, I’m <8 hours from Toledo (Criswell).
I’m not sure when it left, yesterday I’m guessing. Last Craig at Koons told me was there was a delay because of not enough carriers to haul vehicles from the plant and he had no ETA on delivery.

GearWhore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Diesel, 1972 Arctic Cat Climber, 2006 Triumph Speed Triple
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Gentleman Explorer
Mine is still sitting in the rail transfer yard in SLC! Been there since 9/14! Arghh! Please no more rental cars! Please, I'll be a good boy if I can just get some of that sweet diesel seat rumble! Dealer said he was hopeful they would have the Jeep by last weekend so we rented a one-way car, which we extended, and extended, and just returned locally this morning...

Joltes

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon, 1969 VW Beetle
Vehicle Showcase
Mine is here. It arrived on September 21st, and I picked it up yesterday.
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking D6597158-25AF-4501-804C-2E3BB1C08ABA

The new one is on the right. My “old” one is on the left. I ordered on 6/29.

jwhite77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Wrangler
Mine is here. It arrived on September 21st, and I picked it up yesterday.
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking D6597158-25AF-4501-804C-2E3BB1C08ABA

The new one is on the right. My “old” one is on the left. I ordered on 6/29.
Curious... Why did you upgrade since its near identical?

Sponsored

First Name
Hasan & Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Ordered 9/5 2021 JLUR Sg Green. JC says all parts have arrived (same status for a week) but not scheduled yet. No build sheet found yet in the tracker either. Hoping to see some movement in the next couple days as orders from a week before mine are showing window stickers at this point.

Brenden

First Name
Brenden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 rubicon unlimited manual, 2021 Ram 1500 ecodiesel crew
Mine was ordered 8/26. Been chilling
Ordered 9/5 2021 JLUR Sg Green. JC says all parts have arrived (same status for a week) but not scheduled yet. No build sheet found yet in the tracker either. Hoping to see some movement in the next couple days as orders from a week before mine are showing window stickers at this point.
Mine was ordered 8/26 been chilling in thus stage:

"all your parts have arrived at the factory but it has not been scheduled to build. It should be built soon! We recommend you check back in a week as this stage could take 30 days"

Been that way for 3 weeks tomorrow. I went D1 before the 1st of this month. Granit JLUR 6 speed.

jjs3845

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara Unltd. in Snazzberry
Crypto Update:

Completes
J9030 ordered 8/18 - recent registration. Pending published build sheet.
Ok - I figured out all of it. The salesman gave me my VIN a month ago over the phone and the one letter in the vin he said 'X' I thought he said 'S'. I would give JC my VIN with the 'S' and they never corrected me. I figured it out on my own.

Dara is there a way you can tell how long ago it was originally published? I'm showing a build sheet and window sticker now that I fixed the VIN.

Just kill me now..... UGH!!

:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

SargeRubicon14

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Rock Red Pearl 2-door Wrangler Sahara (Sold); 2021 Sarge Green 4-door Wrangler Rubicon; 1995 Ford F250 XLT 7.3L Powerstroke
Occupation
Law Enforcement
Vehicle Showcase
I'm halfway through my dealership delivery eta range that Jeep Chat gave on 7/14. I just e-mailed my salesman to see if he has more precise information for me. I've also been watching the dealership inventory online to see if it pops up there. I ordered it 12 weeks ago. I'm driving a 25 year old truck that I don't to be my main vehicle, come Jeep, I'm waiting for you!

Advertisement

Advertisement