First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Crypto Update:

Completes
J9030 ordered 8/18 - recent registration. Pending published build sheet.

Advertisement

srs148

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Billet JLUR, 2014 Jeep GC Summit
Awesome to hear. Once it's Loaded on Carrier and Left yard, its 1-3 days out, generally speaking.
It's funny, when I called my sales rep yesterday to whine about my JLUR not leaving the yard for a month, he was telling me that before COVID hit, once status was updated to 'left the yard,' they could count on that truck arriving on the lot at the dealer the same day (it's a 7.5 hour trip from Toledo to Gaithersburg, MD). They order enough units to get full car carrier deliveries on the regular. My rep (Leon Travis / Criswell) is tracking 15 inbounds for himself alone.

Lucky #7

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 6-spd Manual
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking IMG_2393

FINALLY arrived at dealer this evening. Ordered 6/18. Left Toledo on a train 9/9. Got notification on 9/18 it was at the rail yard. Dealer said it probably sat on a rail car at the rail yard for at least 6 days. Now I'm out of town until Saturday. Frustrated by how long it has taken but excited to finally have a time to go get it.

rioja

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, ...2021 JLUS
Has anyone encountered not being given an ETA for delivery? Supposedly , mine shipped last Tuesday. I was told that the ETA had not been determined at that time. Same thing today-no ETA (from Jeep Chat). The only thing I’m getting from my dealer is that they aren’t sure exactly where it is. I’ve looked through this thread, and it looks like everyone is getting an ETA. I’m getting zilch.
I NEVER was given an ETA, and then all of a sudden - poof... it was at the dealer. So hopefully soon!!
Picked ours up last night. We are in LOVE!
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking DCBD96D8-26E8-4495-BC99-76F07D95E919

Sponsored

srs148

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Billet JLUR, 2014 Jeep GC Summit
FINALLY arrived at dealer this evening. Ordered 6/18. Left Toledo on a train 9/9. Got notification on 9/18 it was at the rail yard. Dealer said it probably sat on a rail car at the rail yard for at least 6 days. Now I'm out of town until Saturday. Frustrated by how long it has taken but excited to finally have a time to go get it.
Beautiful! Love the color combo. Curious, who's your dealer?

jmj8355

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR 2.0
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking DCBD96D8-26E8-4495-BC99-76F07D95E919

Love the red and tan combo.

Sponsored

sruggie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 wrangler
Question for you guys...I didn't custom order my jeep but found one on a dealer site that was marked as 'In Transit.' Worked a deal on it and put a deposit on it, so they have it marked as sold to me, which is great. But I have no idea when it'll be delivered and the salesman hasn't given me too much info. He said he cannot track it and the only status he's able to see is that it 'left the plant on 9/14.' He said he thinks he should have it within the next couple days, but i'm doubting how accurate that timeframe is. Do all dealers have that Rubicon VLS tracking, and can that be used for non custom orders? My current wrangler lease ends on 10/5, so that is why i'm in a bit of a rush! Any insight would be appreciated! Thanks.

jmj8355

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR 2.0
Thanks! My son has busted my chops on the tan top. I told him if he wanted to put some money towards the purchase of the Jeep, I'd be happy to consider his opinion. Crickets...
Ha. Did you get dark saddle seats to compliment the top as well?

Big Red Rubicon

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR ; 2014 FLHTK
Question for you guys...I didn't custom order my jeep but found one on a dealer site that was marked as 'In Transit.' Worked a deal on it and put a deposit on it, so they have it marked as sold to me, which is great. But I have no idea when it'll be delivered and the salesman hasn't given me too much info. He said he cannot track it and the only status he's able to see is that it 'left the plant on 9/14.' He said he thinks he should have it within the next couple days, but i'm doubting how accurate that timeframe is. Do all dealers have that Rubicon VLS tracking, and can that be used for non custom orders? My current wrangler lease ends on 10/5, so that is why i'm in a bit of a rush! Any insight would be appreciated! Thanks.
My Dealer also said "Any day now" Was supposed to be here already. My lease ended yesterday and I turned the 2017 JK in 2 days ago to the dealer. I have a VIN, but checking the reference sites posted in this forum, I have had no luck in identifying any transit information. The dealer is in CT.

nesman7

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda3
Just checked with Steve, and mine isn't on it :(
Dang. I was hoping yours was on it, and a few others of us going to Steve were magically on it as well. Maybe this weekend or early next week. Christmas is coming soon!!!

Advertisement

Advertisement