JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

nesman7

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda3
talked to Steve....mine is not at railyard yet and he's sticking to his 9/25 date for that plus the time to truck it to Linn. Looks like this weekend is a no go. Hopefully next weekend.
Keeping my fingers crossed for next weekend. We must be on the same train alittle behind some of Steve's other customers but maybe we will all get on the same truck! It's a mystery with FCA. I have to drive 7.5 hours to get it so hopefully we get few days notice.

Advertisement

srs148

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Billet JLUR, 2014 Jeep GC Summit
I called Jeep Cares and it doesn't seem like they have any visibility into shipping issues, but the rep was as helpful as he could be and created a case for me. Hey, it can't hurt. Jeep chat was useless, i got the "we have an estimated delivery window and you're well within your 8-12 week lead time. Peace"
Update - The Jeep Cares rep called me back with an update. He apparently got access to Rubicon VLZ and I'm telling you it had to be his first time looking at it because I knew how to navigate the screen, codes, and status updates better than him having seen screen shots from my sales guy multiple times.

So it's a total coincidence, but there was an update in VLZ this morning just before noon with status code change to JZ, Shippable Yes, and revised ETA between today and 9/25. Status description was 'Loaded on carrier and left yard' (or something to that effect). Now up until yesterday, it was listed as status code JZOD and Not Shippable with a broad ETA stretching into early October, so I'm very hopeful that this is a positive sign that my JLUR has finally moved out of the Dead Zone and onto the road towards my dealer.

I have to give a shoutout to my man Mario at Jeep Cares for his excellent follow-up in getting back to me with the update on the same day, regardless of the fact that it was good news because he offered to stay in contact as he received more updates in VLZ, but I don't think there will be anymore at this point before I hear from my sales rep.

bullfrog3459

First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Dodge Caliber (Sold), 2012 Black Dodge Journey, 2021 HellaYella Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport Altitude
Occupation
Network Administrator / Project Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Update - The Jeep Cares rep called me back with an update. He apparently got access to Rubicon VLZ and I'm telling you it had to be his first time looking at it because I knew how to navigate the screen, codes, and status updates better than him having seen screen shots from my sales guy multiple times.

So it's a total coincidence, but there was an update in VLZ this morning just before noon with status code change to JZ, Shippable Yes, and revised ETA between today and 9/25. Status description was 'Loaded on carrier and left yard' (or something to that effect). Now up until yesterday, it was listed as status code JZOD and Not Shippable with a broad ETA stretching into early October, so I'm very hopeful that this is a positive sign that my JLUR has finally moved out of the Dead Zone and onto the road towards my dealer.

I have to give a shoutout to my man Mario at Jeep Cares for his excellent follow-up in getting back to me with the update on the same day, regardless of the fact that it was good news because he offered to stay in contact as he received more updates in VLZ, but I don't think there will be anymore at this point before I hear from my sales rep.
Awesome to hear. Once it's Loaded on Carrier and Left yard, its 1-3 days out, generally speaking.

chadk77

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 TJ, 2021 JLURubicon
Build Thread
Link
Crypto Update:

Completes:
ChadK77
ChungsChariot

Talked to Craig at Koons today. He said my delivery ETA was delayed due to not enough truck carriers for all the vehicles in transit. Hoping to be able to go pick it up Oct 3rd but I guess we will see how this delay goes.

jwhite77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Wrangler
Keeping my fingers crossed for next weekend. We must be on the same train alittle behind some of Steve's other customers but maybe we will all get on the same truck! It's a mystery with FCA. I have to drive 7.5 hours to get it so hopefully we get few days notice.
I have a 5 hour drive to get to him. Based on my conversation with Steve, he has no idea its arriving a particular day. He looks out back or is told that a truck has arrived with Jeeps from customers of his. It's only a 2 hour drive from StL, so its understandable he doesn't get notice. I think they just load them up with a pseudo random order at the rail yard.

Sponsored

Niffer

First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sante Fe—Putting order in this weekend for Rubicon
Has anyone encountered not being given an ETA for delivery? Supposedly , mine shipped last Tuesday. I was told that the ETA had not been determined at that time. Same thing today-no ETA (from Jeep Chat). The only thing I’m getting from my dealer is that they aren’t sure exactly where it is. I’ve looked through this thread, and it looks like everyone is getting an ETA. I’m getting zilch.

jjs3845

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara Unltd. in Snazzberry
Has anyone encountered not being given an ETA for delivery? Supposedly , mine shipped last Tuesday. I was told that the ETA had not been determined at that time. Same thing today-no ETA (from Jeep Chat). The only thing I’m getting from my dealer is that they aren’t sure exactly where it is. I’ve looked through this thread, and it looks like everyone is getting an ETA. I’m getting zilch.
That is strange but there may be some weirdness going on. I have confirmation from JC and my dealer mine is shipped with ETA of this week or early next week yet I still as of now have no build sheet or window sticker.

nesman7

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda3
It took about 12-14 days, if I remember correctly, after Jeep Chat said mine shipped before they gave me an actual ETA. I would give it another few days up to a week. Not sure if that timeline is typical for others, thats just how it went for me.

jwhite77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Wrangler
It took about 12-14 days, if I remember correctly, after Jeep Chat said mine shipped before they gave me an actual ETA. I would give it another few days up to a week. Not sure if that timeline is typical for others, thats just how it went for me.
I think I got an ETA the same time JC said it shipped.

Mchadpayne

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Looking
talked to Steve....mine is not at railyard yet and he's sticking to his 9/25 date for that plus the time to truck it to Linn. Looks like this weekend is a no go. Hopefully next weekend.
I talked to him yesterday and mine is due to hit the train yard the 25th. He said another 7-10 days after that for me.

Sponsored

bullfrog3459

First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Dodge Caliber (Sold), 2012 Black Dodge Journey, 2021 HellaYella Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport Altitude
Occupation
Network Administrator / Project Manager
Vehicle Showcase
This gets kind of complicated in the sense from my research. If it is "JS" which means its shipped to storage but not yet shipped. If it's "KZ" it means its been released from the plant and invoiced, but then its up to the logistics company to get it on a rail car. My understanding that at "KZ" it should be a rough, ever moving, ETA to the dealership because they have the rail car that its going to be transported on.

I would agree to wait a few more days and follow back up with JC and your dealership on delivery ETA. If it was ordered after Aug 3rd, you should be right around the 4-7 week mark from build to delivery, at least everything i've been reading here and other places....

balbright18

First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
7/12 order date, been stuck in shipping for weeks. Dealership has no clue, but willing to put in a new order. Going in tomorrow, might add a couple options I didn’t get on 1st order. Might be starting this process over again
I'm in the same boat - I ordered 7/9 and my JLUR has been done since 8.26. Stuck in JZOD (carrier held) status since then and delivery ETA keeps slippin' slippin' slippin', into the future.

I called my salesperson yesterday and said the same thing to him - I want to just order another at some point because my JLUR seems to be lost in the transit system while later orders are being delivered, he has zero visibility as to why and no influence to help resolve the issue.

My dealer (Criswell) is not willing to allow me to order another JLUR without forfeiting my initial $1k deposit - at least not at this point.

At some point, they have to yield and allow me out of the purchase - I'm not waiting an indeterminate amount of time for the vehicle while what's left of the warm weather in the NE slips away.
Guys, I felt your pain just a few weeks ago. Stick it out and be patient it's worth it! Jeep shipping/trucking is crazy right now. I ordered on 6/29 and received mine on 9/11 right after jeep pushed my ETA back another 2 weeks to 9/21. I'm in Pittsburgh, closer to Toledo and delivered by truck. You guys are both about 2 weeks after me from order. I was disapointed with shipment as I saw everyone else getting theirs before me, but it seems like truck shipments from Toledo are taking forever and are unpredictable. Train deliveries seem more consistent. The wait is more than worth it trust me.

JustAnotherChicken

First Name
Tundra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JL Rubicon
My Rubicon got to the rail yard 9/13 and arrived at the dealer today. They didn't get PDI completed before close, really hoping I can pick it up tomorrow!

balbright18

First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Mine was no ETA for about 7 days before I got an ETA. Mine showed up at the dealer on the last day of the original ETA. But my ETA was pushed back two more weeks right before delivery.

Advertisement

Advertisement