Sponsored

JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

EchoCharlie1

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR; '17 F-250 FX4 Platinum; '15 Tesla S 85D; '15 Volvo XC60 T6; '16 Ducati Monster 1200R; '09 Vans RV-6
Occupation
Navy "Mustang" (ret); Engineering Manager, Space/Maritime Programs
FINALLY!!! The day is here...dealer rep called me to say that "Rubi3" has arrived at the dealership after sitting at the rail delivery yard for a week. Daytona Jeep salesman (John T.) took a pic of the "birthing" from transport truck to the parking lot. We pick her up at 3pm and this impatient 5-year old will finally get his toy. Woo-hoo!!!
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 20200921- Rubicon Birth

I would like to thank everyone on here (@nerubi and @WillysGirl, in particular) for your patience, supporting words of encouragement and tolerance to my impatientness (not a real word, but go with it).

Cheers!

Advertisement

Brendon

First Name
Brendon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2dr Willys 2020 GMC Denali 2500 HD
Vehicle Showcase
Got a question - is this possible? I'm not showing any kind of sticker, build sheet, or anything. However I emailed my dealer this morning and he said he expects delivery **possibly** this week.
Order date 8/15. He even said he was surprised it was built this quick given COVID.

How often has anyone seen this happen?
I hope your dealer is corrrect but based on my experience I would not hold your breath. I ordered 6/15. In D1 for months. My build sheet was issued 8/26. Told by JC my Willys was built and in inspection on 9/1. Sticker issued 9/5. Found out my Willys actually was built and invoiced on 8/25 and sent to the rail yard. On that date it was transferred from the rail yard to storage where it remained until 9/9. It went out on rail with dealer eta's of 9/8 to 9/22, 9/17 to 10/1, 9/21 to 10/5 and now I'm told by the dealer maybe an eta of 10/20 which would be 41 days in transit and I certainly do not trust this date. Both JC and so-called "Customer Care" are useless on an update or explanation.

jjs3845

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara Unltd. in Snazzberry
I hope your dealer is corrrect but based on my experience I would not hold your breath. I ordered 6/15. In D1 for months. My build sheet was issued 8/26. Told by JC my Willys was built and in inspection on 9/1. Sticker issued 9/5. Found out my Willys actually was built and invoiced on 8/25 and sent to the rail yard. On that date it was transferred from the rail yard to storage where it remained until 9/9. It went out on rail with dealer eta's of 9/8 to 9/22, 9/17 to 10/1, 9/21 to 10/5 and now I'm told by the dealer maybe an eta of 10/20 which would be 41 days in transit and I certainly do not trust this date. Both JC and so-called "Customer Care" are useless on an update or explanation.
I'm stunned.........

The dealer was correct although I have no build sheet or sticker:

Thank you so much for holding. I am showing that your vehicle is in the shipping stage with an ETA window of 09/21/2020 - 10/05/2020

Heather (9/21/2020, 1:25:12 PM): Joe Is there anything else I can assist with today?
Me (9/21/2020, 1:25:19 PM): Oh thank you. That is good news! I'm fairly close to Ohio so it may be quick...

Me (9/21/2020, 1:25:28 PM): No thank you for all of your help

Heather (9/21/2020, 1:25:31 PM): You are very welcome please do not hesitate to contact back if you have any questions.

Thank you for using Mopar Owner Connect Web Chat. Have a great Day!

hazylogic

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Renegade; 2021 JLUR on order
Take 2 on ordering.

Ordered:9/17
VON: 9/18
VIN: 9/21

Now comes the long wait :(

Sponsored

mhofmann

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara
....and it has arrived (after a week of hanging out in the yard in Portland). Hope to pick-up this weekend..

#happywifehappylife #minivanbegone

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking IMG_2753

BillWal

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Willys
I have a build sheet and no sticker. However, jeep chat just let me know the following
" I am showing your vehicle is currently in the shipping process, the current ETA for delivery to the dealership is 09/18/2020 - 10/02/2020"
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking SnazzyWillys

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
I have a build sheet and no sticker. However, jeep chat just let me know the following
" I am showing your vehicle is currently in the shipping process, the current ETA for delivery to the dealership is 09/18/2020 - 10/02/2020"
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking SnazzyWillys
I am dying to see Snazzberry in person!!!!

Bob in the sticker upload department may be asleep.

Daymack

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Cadillac SRX, 2013 Silverado Z-71 and On Order 2021 JLU Sahara
That's good to hear as my wife and I ordered on 8/11/20 also (with the Snazzberry color) and just saw that we have a build sheet now.

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Got a question - is this possible? I'm not showing any kind of sticker, build sheet, or anything. However I emailed my dealer this morning and he said he expects delivery **possibly** this week.
Order date 8/15. He even said he was surprised it was built this quick given COVID.

How often has anyone seen this happen?
I mean, anything is possible. It seems as though there was a backlog of entering the build sheets and stickers into the system. Those seem to have been pushed through. But crypto isn’t perfect. Have you queried the FCA database on your own?

Sponsored

jjs3845

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara Unltd. in Snazzberry
I mean, anything is possible. It seems as though there was a backlog of entering the build sheets and stickers into the system. Those seem to have been pushed through. But crypto isn’t perfect. Have you queried the FCA database on your own?
Yes I have. As a matter of fact I just got off with JC a coiuple of hours ago and they confirmed its being shipped and ETA this week or next.

They may have broken the lid off the Snazzberry paint can because mine is also a Snazz....

BillWal

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Willys
I am dying to see Snazzberry in person!!!!

Bob in the sticker upload department may be asleep.
I've bought two other vehicles (Heritage Blue FJ and Quicksand 4-Runner, both sight unseen and was happy when I got to them in person. Let's see what snazzberry looks like...

IMG_6699.jpeg

traxtion

First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door Manual Rubicon
I've bought two other vehicles (Heritage Blue FJ and Quicksand 4-Runner, both sight unseen and was happy when I got to them in person. Let's see what snazzberry looks like...

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking IMG_6699
That is going to be a damn good looking trio. Wish I could get a Jeep in quicksand...

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes I have. As a matter of fact I just got off with JC a coiuple of hours ago and they confirmed its being shipped and ETA this week or next.

They may have broken the lid off the Snazzberry paint can because mine is also a Snazz....
Well, as we have found with this process, the system isn’t perfect!!! I’m thrilled yours is shipping!

BillWal

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Willys
That is going to be a damn good looking trio. Wish I could get a Jeep in quicksand...
unfortunately 1) sold the FJ for the 4-Runner
2) sold the 4-runner for a Lexus RX 450H
3) selling the Lexus RX 450H for the Jeep (my first Jeep- YAY!)

I know, I know! if you watched Sesame Street you will get this reference (one of these things is not like the other - LOL!)

Advertisement

Advertisement