millerjl

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Now I am really confused. Talked to JC the last 2 days and they can’t find my order

Niffer

First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sante Fe—Putting order in this weekend for Rubicon
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking B11BB11D-BC32-41ED-B96E-A90BA946D0D9

Rode by the dealership today and saw this coming off the truck. Finally! Ordered 7/20. Too bad they are closed on sundays. Hopefully they’ll clean it up and it’ll be ready to go tomorrow.
Any clue when yours actually shipped from Toledo? I’m down in Wilmington waiting on mine-shipped 9/15.

Sponsored

Redhotmissel

First Name
Chesli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai
Interesting.. I ordered 7/8 and was estimated by Travis to be here early this week. Thought mine would be in the same shipment as David's but guess not.
I ordered 7/9 all I get is a ETA from Jeep chat on 9/17 and 10/1. Here in Tulsa, OK. It could sure be lucky if mine was on the same train as yours and got here ASAP. My salesman just said he’d tell me when it arrived. The anticipation is killing me.

Wildcat Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Moab and two 2021 High Altitudes
First post - just want to thank Nerubi and WillysGirl for all the tracking info. Bought our 4th and 5th Jeep Wranglers yesterday. Have had a 15 Sahara, 16 Rubicon Hard Rock Edition, a 19 MOAB and just picked up two completely loaded 21 High Altitudes for our adults kids yesterday. thanks again

Sponsored

Dalia6

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 BMW M550
My Order Date was 8/25/20 so at what point can I begin tracking my build using the tracking tool in this thread?
The order is currently in D1 status which just means it is scheduled.
Dealer said once the vehicle is built and goes through paint and is finally on a truck, he can begin tracking its arrival. Also said that this isn’t for about 5 weeks in most cases.

Dalia6

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 BMW M550
My Order Date was 8/25/20 so at what point can I begin tracking my build using the tracking tool in this thread?
The order is currently in D1 status which just means it is scheduled.
Dealer said once the vehicle is built and goes through paint and is finally on a truck, he can begin tracking its arrival. Also said that this isn’t for about 5 weeks in most cases.
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 1600699212084

This is what I see.

jjs3845

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara Unltd. in Snazzberry
Crytpo Update:

Completes
cagJeeperJPRubi2Laloca
RubiTuesdayTraverseMikeSANBUGGY

Stickers Found
Schming56
Got a question - is this possible? I'm not showing any kind of sticker, build sheet, or anything. However I emailed my dealer this morning and he said he expects delivery **possibly** this week.
Order date 8/15. He even said he was surprised it was built this quick given COVID.

How often has anyone seen this happen?

GunnarAZ

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Willys 2 Door
Occupation
Real Estate
Picked up my 2021 on Friday night! Stayed an extra day in MO and dove the 550 miles home on Sunday. Tucked it in Sunday night in the garage.

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 1600699212084
Great looking Rubicon. Love the Sting Gray! Waiting for my Sting Gray Willys to arrive. Probably about 2 months or so.

Advertisement

Advertisement