Sponsored

JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

bullfrog3459

First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Dodge Caliber (Sold), 2012 Black Dodge Journey, 2021 HellaYella Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport Altitude
Occupation
Network Administrator / Project Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Sold signs and they don't show up on the dealers site. I'm liking that. Mine isn't expected for another week or two but I bothered him today as well just in case I got lucky and it's ahead of schedule.
I know mine is en-route to the dealer, but it's a guessing game as to when. Has not showed up on inventory for the dealer website or on jeep website, which is good. Just losing patience on logistics to get it from KCMO to my dealer. I have also been told that mine will have a sold sign installed when it gets delivered so no other person can sell it and it'll be parked "out back" and not on the general lot.

Advertisement

farandawaywes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Sahara Unlimited
Track your JL Wrangler by window sticker and build sheet lookup! Credit goes to JLWF moderator Yakpimp for this great tool.

How to use: Click “TRACK NEW” below and enter your info. Once your window sticker or build sheet becomes available, you'll receive an email with a link to view it! The other options are all pretty self-explanatory so feel free to play around and see all the cool info and stats!

This seems pretty nice and thanks for creating it. I'm sure the build will become available when its ready to ship. If you need more data - My Jeep went into paint yesterday morning and as of 4 pm eastern today is in inspection. (saharawg)

JeepMama2

First Name
Angela
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX/Newly Expecting with a 2021 Jeep Wrangler
Just picked it up at Olathe Jeep on Friday, 9/11/20! Hope you get yours soon!
I guess mine missed the KC train...but shouldn't be too much longer as I'm in week 2 of shipping! I too ordered from Olathe Jeep.

bullfrog3459

First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Dodge Caliber (Sold), 2012 Black Dodge Journey, 2021 HellaYella Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport Altitude
Occupation
Network Administrator / Project Manager
Vehicle Showcase
I guess mine missed the KC train...but shouldn't be too much longer as I'm in week 2 of shipping! I too ordered from Olathe Jeep.
Maybe It didn't miss the KC Train. It could be on the same rail car as mine and just no truck to deliver it. Mine had a ramp of yesterday at the rail yard, so hopefully soon ....

Sponsored

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Interesting.. I ordered 7/8 and was estimated by Travis to be here early this week. Thought mine would be in the same shipment as David's but guess not.
Order date has very little association with build date and delivery date.

Sponsored

jjs3845

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara Unltd. in Snazzberry
Order date has very little association with build date and delivery date.
Somehow that shouldn’t make sense but it does. However I did notice by looking through those orders with build sheets but not window stickers that for the most part they do work on June and July orders before moving full throttle to August orders (except for a few which again make no sense). But I will admit the list we have here is probably a small subset of the total custom orders they probably have, and the whole shipping process is it’s own nightmare.

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Crypto Update:

Builds Found/Published:
Diana ordered 6/5

Builds Found- Pending Published Build Sheet:
Mike126 ordered 8/10