Sponsored

JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

CMF150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F-150 2021 SAHARA (that my wife lets me drive on the weekends..sometimes.)
It’s here! Thanks to @Travis@TriCityJeep, the best in the biz, for the seamless transaction! Picking it up Saturday morning!
BDA3C82A-00ED-43FF-99D1-F9D22AD5BCC6.jpeg
Nice, I ordered mine from Travis as well. When did you order?

Advertisement

CO_JeepJeep

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Willys
Dealer notified me today my Rubicon just got unloaded from the train yard a couple miles from dealership, they’re hoping to have it Thursday or Friday, soon! (Ordered 7/16)
My Willys rode the train with yours then. My salesman in COS is telling me the same thing. Woohoo!! Sold my 05 TJ yesterday and everything else is in place so I can drop a check, sign, and go drive!

aaron37

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 TJ, 2017 JKU, 2018 JLUS, 2021 JLR, 2022 JLUR
So oddly enough, the dealership told me today that my Wrangler shipped on 9/4 but Jeep Chat told me yesterday that they were still waiting on an ETA. Today JC told me the estimated ship date was 9/15-9/29. I'm hoping that it's closer to 9/15 but who knows.

turbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M3
We were there for maybe 2.5 hours and didn’t arrive until 7:30. Actually had to go down to the Chevy dealer to get the financing done because if so many people closing on Jeeps. Spent today with claybar/polisher and Gyeon ceramic coat. Tomorrow windows get tinted.
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 1600182136853
Love the color matched bumper and mirrors---did you have them painted or wrapped, or??

Sponsored

zshannon20

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi A3; 2022 Jeep Compass High Altitude
Occupation
Medical Device Operations/Distribution; USMC Reserve Officer
I feel blessed by Manquel, Marcel, and the rest of the factory staff. I think I got pretty lucky with my timeline considering lots of Jeeps seem to get stuck in inspection and/or storage:

Fri 28 Aug - Jeep Chat says G status "trim"
Sat 29 Aug - Jeep Chat says complete
Sunda 30 Aug - Jeep Chat says status KZ (with ETA)
Today 31 Aug - dealer (@RobTrachtman Tuttle-Click Irvine) confirms my 2021 got a rail car and is currently in Bryan, OH en route to Irvine, CA

Currently working finance piece and Rob believes the Jeep will arrive in ~10 days. He did say that currently there is no $500 military rebate for those wondering about that.

:clap:
Just got a text from @RobTrachtman that the Jeep arrived to the store in Irvine! Got an appointment to pick up tomorrow! Order date of 7/10, pick up date of 9/16. So about 9-10 weeks for the entire process from Toledo, OH to Irvine, CA. Absolutely nothing negative to say about Rob art Irvine Tuttle-Click. If you're in SoCal and don't want to travel far to get your Jeep, talk to Rob.

Niffer

First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sante Fe—Putting order in this weekend for Rubicon
Just got a text from @RobTrachtman that the Jeep arrived to the store in Irvine! Got an appointment to pick up tomorrow! Order date of 7/10, pick up date of 9/16. So about 9-10 weeks for the entire process from Toledo, OH to Irvine, CA. Absolutely nothing negative to say about Rob art Irvine Tuttle-Click. If you're in SoCal and don't want to travel far to get your Jeep, talk to Rob.
I’m just hoping the Jeep gods smile down on me soon! I’m so excited to be getting a manual again!

Sponsored

SamB0311

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ram 1500
Sold signs and they don't show up on the dealers site. I'm liking that. Mine isn't expected for another week or two but I bothered him today as well just in case I got lucky and it's ahead of schedule.

Advertisement

Advertisement