Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone run into Jeep Chat saying they can't give a status with just the VON? They said they need at least 8 digits of the VIN. I only got the last 6 digits from my dealer.
You should of gotten your full VIN on your POC from the dealer. Tell them you want it. Others have gotten their VIN from JC with the VON.

Advertisement

SargeRubicon14

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Rock Red Pearl 2-door Wrangler Sahara (Sold); 2021 Sarge Green 4-door Wrangler Rubicon; 1995 Ford F250 XLT 7.3L Powerstroke
Occupation
Law Enforcement
Vehicle Showcase
Just spoke to Jeep Chat. My JLUR is in the shipping process with a dealer ETA of 9/15-9/29.

RubiconTN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon
JC for 2 weeks same response, ‘ vehicle is awaiting schedule to be shipped’ so I assume it’s just sitting in Ohio.

Brendon

First Name
Brendon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2dr Willys 2020 GMC Denali 2500 HD
Vehicle Showcase
Mine was released by the plant, invoiced, and sent to storage on 8/25 with a ship date of 9/10. It is still sitting in storage with no eta according to Rubicon VLS but JC says an eta of between 9/21 and 10/5. Ordered 6/15

Sponsored

Lucky #7

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 6-spd Manual
Actually one of the well known dealers some firum members buy from sold a custom order right out from underneath him because they did not have very good procedures. You can understand how pissed he was. One of the many reasons I don't order vehicles from out if town dealers - they don't know who you are and don't give the personal care to avoid that problem.
I have known the guy who runs the dealership group for nearly 30 years. I have purchased 10 cars from him, my family has purchased another 12 cars. It is certainly possible they screw it up but I sure hope they don't!

srs148

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Billet JLUR, 2014 Jeep GC Summit
Yes!!!

Hi Matt,

Happy Monday!

Your Jeep is in transit.

I will inform you when it arrives.

Thanks,

Leon @ Criswell Jeep LifeStyle
I prayed for that very email from Leon this morning and you got it instead. The lord does indeed work in mysterious ways.

Sponsored

bullfrog3459

First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Dodge Caliber (Sold), 2012 Black Dodge Journey, 2021 HellaYella Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport Altitude
Occupation
Network Administrator / Project Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Talked to Steve at Jim Butler in MO., he is expecting several of our orders this week. He said they are waiting on a truck from the rail-yard.
Here a little further west from KC, we are also now waiting on a truck .... *sighs*

Advertisement

Advertisement