JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

srs148

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Billet JLUR, 2014 Jeep GC Summit
Is your a diesel by chance? I am in the same boat. My insider looked it up and he said the build log stated "missing pptbtrk" He didnt know what it meant. I dont know if it is a part or of it missed a transport truck. But Jeep chat wont say anything except its still inspections. The gave me a claim number to escalate it. I got the standard email from the guy that he will get back to me in two weeks. I wish I knew what the code meant.
No, it's a 2.0T. Who's your insider? Your salesperson?

Advertisement

srs148

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Billet JLUR, 2014 Jeep GC Summit
2 hours Total.
20 mins was waiting for finance guy to finish a customer ahead of me.
Those rates were off the bat.
Only thing they tried to sell me was GAP which honestly on a $60k wrangler isn’t a bad idea for an extra $10 a month.
This was the 31st automobile I have bought so not my first rodeo and I was very happy with the process once I was there. Before that it was a little sketchy but that‘s because Leon has like 4 vehicles showing up EVERY DAY now and of course everyone wants their Jeep ASAP.
I am a very picky guy and like I said been down this road a lot and HIGHLY recommend Leon/Criswell. You will be in good hands, they are not in the business of doing bad business. They are in the business of HIGH volumes/LOW prices and one bad customer review can put that in jeopardy so they have no reason to upset any customers.

I was skeptical since day one of ordering, (A lot of that is just my nature) but that was because compared to my local offers this seemed to good to be true but it worked out perfect to be honest.
I appreciate the rundown - I'm trying to be prepared for my delivery so it's as smooth, seamless, and as quick as possible as I've got a two-hour drive each way. I've heard the bottleneck is at financing and I think someone here posted they were even sent to a sister dealer since the Jeep finance department was so backed up.

Leon is without a doubt on his game so I'm not much worried about that. And now that the steering issue is resolved, that allayed the last concern I had about my vehicle upon taking delivery.

How did they handle PA taxes and registration? All on you to manage? I assume there's no getting around getting a PA inspection within x amount of days.

Lucky #7

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 6-spd Manual
I'm sure you guys have seen this before. I order my Wrangler. It's been 3 months and now I understand it is being shipped. My salesman says it's on a train and will be on a truck any day. Tonight I was on Autotrader looking to see what my old vehicle is going for. For fun I look at new Jeeps and mine is listed (VIN matches) for sale. My guess is the dealership has an automatic system that lists incoming vehicles. Anyone know anything about this? Yes, I have already emailed my dealer.

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I'm sure you guys have seen this before. I order my Wrangler. It's been 3 months and now I understand it is being shipped. My salesman says it's on a train and will be on a truck any day. Tonight I was on Autotrader looking to see what my old vehicle is going for. For fun I look at new Jeeps and mine is listed (VIN matches) for sale. My guess is the dealership has an automatic system that lists incoming vehicles. Anyone know anything about this? Yes, I have already emailed my dealer.
Some dealers say this is a Jeep thing not in their control. Always wise to find out how your dealer assures your Jeep won't be sold to someone else. It has happened at dealers with no procedures in place.

Sponsored

JustAnotherChicken

First Name
Tundra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JL Rubicon
Some dealers say this is a Jeep thing not in their control. Always wise to find out how your dealer assures your Jeep won't be sold to someone else. It has happened at dealers with no procedures in place.
Mine is on the train (or at the rail yard in Selkirk, NY) and not showing on the dealer's web site as of this morning (they aren't showing any Wranglers at all on their web site 'new inventory' right now).

bullfrog3459

First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Dodge Caliber (Sold), 2012 Black Dodge Journey, 2021 HellaYella Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport Altitude
Occupation
Network Administrator / Project Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Just picked it up at Olathe Jeep on Friday, 9/11/20! Hope you get yours soon!
I would hope that you got yours on 9/11 I might actually get mine down here by Wichita soon ...

balbright18

First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
I ordered 7/9 and was completed by 8/26. Delivery estimate got pushed from ship date of 8/26 to 9/2 - 9/16 and now latest update of 9/20. My sales guy sent me a screenshot of Rubicon VLS which had No ETA and it said Shippable = No. I don't know WTF is going on at this point.
Some hope for a fellow PA member. I felt the same way last week. ETA went from 8/26-9/11 to 9/7-9/21. Showed up at the dealership on 9/11 the last day of original ETA.

I think JC just keeps updating the two week windows until it gets delivered, they aren't very accurate. Your original ETA is 5 days later than mine, so hopefully you'll see it this week!

Sponsored

Lucky #7

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 6-spd Manual
Thanks Nerubi. I spoke to the owner of the company, left an email for the sales manager. I believe EVERYONE knows to put a SOLD sign on this vehicle when it does arrive. I'll only know for sure when I'm driving down the road in it...

LTLWLLY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willy's JLU Hellayella
Amber was friendly today, but hating the 14 day time frame :LOL: :

Amber (9/14/2020, 11:27:25 AM): Thank you, I can see all the required materials for your order have been gathered and the plant has sequenced your order for production, it should be entering the build very soon!
Me (9/14/2020, 11:27:40 AM): ok, thanks so much for checking
Amber (9/14/2020, 11:28:01 AM): You're very welcome, Shannon! Was there anything else I could look into for you today?
Me (9/14/2020, 11:28:20 AM): does it give a build date estimate or no?
Amber (9/14/2020, 11:29:23 AM): There is no set date, but based on the order I would imagine it will start within the next 14 days.
Me (9/14/2020, 11:29:34 AM): Ok, thanks so much for your help and have a nice day

Advertisement

Advertisement