JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

RDiddy

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 manual Sahara
Even a new car can have surface contaminants. Good way to check the paint is the bag test.

https://www.autogeekonline.net/foru...nspect-above-surface-bonded-contaminants.html

Personally, I wouldn’t bother claying an ordered vehicle unless I was going with a ceramic coating (and not the stuff you can buy at your local auto parts store)... but a vehicle that’s been sitting on a lot, most likely if I was going to coat or seal the paint.
My order is currently being transported by rail... I have heard / read that that process can possibly be hard on a vehicle's paint. You wouldn't give it a little tlc on it's arrival?

Advertisement

mjaga

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Sting Grey
Mine, a 21 JLUR 2.0 ordered 6/9, was received at the Chicago area dealer this morning. Working out the pandemic logistics to hopefully take delivery TONIGHT! @nerubi @WillysGirl

32C90698-3CB0-4B0A-BE5D-8263922C8358.jpeg
Well all, I can confirm, @nerubi 's "P" word (patience) truly pays off. Every minute of wait is worth it. Your delivery will come. I apologize for my negative posts questioning the process and FCA. While the process is entirely frustrating, it is so worth it.

I want to thank @nerubi and @WillysGirl for all of their hard work. They are doing their parts to make the process that much easier for all of us. As for me, my time in this thread has come to an end. But I look forward to enjoying JL ownership with all of you in other areas of the forums. And if ever you have any questions about the process, please don't hesitate to send me a PM. Stay healthy, and be kind to one another!

balbright18

First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Well all, I can confirm, @nerubi 's "P" word (patience) truly pays off. Every minute of wait is worth it. Your delivery will come. I apologize for my negative posts questioning the process and FCA. While the process is entirely frustrating, it is so worth it.

I want to thank @nerubi and @WillysGirl for all of their hard work. They are doing their parts to make the process that much easier for all of us. As for me, my time in this thread has come to an end. But I look forward to enjoying JL ownership with all of you in other areas of the forums. And if ever you have any questions about the process, please don't hesitate to send me a PM. Stay healthy, and be kind to one another!
I'd also like the thank @nerubi for his serious helpful responses, his sometimes annoyed responses, and his sarcastic responses. Keeps the forum fun and so helpful! And also @WillysGirl for all the hard work tracking and everyone else that has been so helpful! This forum is in good hands.

Sponsored

SamB0311

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ram 1500
He sent me the same thing today as well! Must all be on the same train out there. I'm hoping it comes earlier too. Otherwise It might October 3/4 before I can drive out and get it.
I can only assume several of us are on the same train to Missouri based on the replies here. Maybe a bold assumption. Please post if you hear any updates on the movement. JC is out of the loop come shipment time and I try not to bother Steve too often.

Redhotmissel

First Name
Chesli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai
I can only assume several of us are on the same train to Missouri based on the replies here. Maybe a bold assumption. Please post if you hear any updates on the movement. JC is out of the loop come shipment time and I try not to bother Steve too often.
I hope mines on the same train as yours, I’m in OK..... close enough to be on the same train! I’m my opinion.

Sponsored

trailguiding

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 TJ, 2015 KL, 2019 WK2
Had a nice surprise in my email on a Sunday morning. Yesterday my salesman didn't know when my JL would be delivered, this morning at 6:50am, I get an email saying he thinks it arrived last night. Sure enough I visit the dealership this afternoon to find it in the back lot awaiting PDI.

IMG_5593.JPG

srs148

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Billet JLUR, 2014 Jeep GC Summit
Rubicon ordered 7/13. Build date 8/28. Build sheet 8/29. Sticker received 9/6. JC on 9/7 said ETA 9/18-10/1. Today JC said ETA 9/28-10/12. Getting worse, not better!
I ordered 7/9 and was completed by 8/26. Delivery estimate got pushed from ship date of 8/26 to 9/2 - 9/16 and now latest update of 9/20. My sales guy sent me a screenshot of Rubicon VLS which had No ETA and it said Shippable = No. I don't know WTF is going on at this point.

Kingz0489

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
awaiting my JLURD
Is your a diesel by chance? I am in the same boat. My insider looked it up and he said the build log stated "missing pptbtrk" He didnt know what it meant. I dont know if it is a part or of it missed a transport truck. But Jeep chat wont say anything except its still inspections. The gave me a claim number to escalate it. I got the standard email from the guy that he will get back to me in two weeks. I wish I knew what the code meant.

cbpdpm

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Rubicon
Rubicon ordered 7/13. Build date 8/28. Build sheet 8/29. Sticker received 9/6. JC on 9/7 said ETA 9/18-10/1. Today JC said ETA 9/28-10/12. Getting worse, not better!

cbpdpm

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Rubicon
I ordered 7/9 and was completed by 8/26. Delivery estimate got pushed from ship date of 8/26 to 9/2 - 9/16 and now latest update of 9/20. My sales guy sent me a screenshot of Rubicon VLS which had No ETA and it said Shippable = No. I don't know WTF is going on at this point.
Mine is a 2 Door 2.0 Rubicon.

Advertisement

Advertisement