rioja

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, ...2021 JLUS
Use all caps for the letters?
Yep. No biggie... it says it's found and I got the crypto email. I'll trust the Jeep gods it's coming soon and continue to wear my patience cap. Thanks Dara for your continued updates! (just make sure you're putting miles on your new baby)

Advertisement

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Yep. No biggie... it says it's found and I got the crypto email. I'll trust the Jeep gods it's coming soon and continue to wear my patience cap. Thanks Dara for your continued updates! (just make sure you're putting miles on your new baby)
it’s already got close to 500 miles on it! First week? I better slow it down. Hubs has been using her more than me. That’s the problem. I’m just 2.5 miles to and from work. Maybe the excitement will wear off and I’ll get to drive her to work daily? Nah! That’s a boring life for a Jeep!

RDiddy

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 manual Sahara
We were there for maybe 2.5 hours and didn’t arrive until 7:30. Actually had to go down to the Chevy dealer to get the financing done because if so many people closing on Jeeps. Spent today with claybar/polisher and Gyeon ceramic coat. Tomorrow windows get tinted.
30D2E3E6-FF78-434A-B8CB-FBFC1E1391EA.jpeg
What's a clay bar?

Sponsored

RDiddy

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 manual Sahara
It's a bar of clay used to remove surface contaminants from the paint. Night and day difference. Wash, clay bar, polish and wax(seal).
Huh. Learn something new every day. I wasn't aware that there even would be contaminants in the paint. Thanks, I'll look in to one.

ScooterB54

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram 1900 unlimited, 2013 Grand Cherokee Laredo
So I received a VON (Whatever that is). D-1 and estimated delivery date of 8-7-2020. How reliable is the estimated delivery date been?
Update: Order date was June 24, 2020 estimate ship date was August 7, 2020 Actual delivery date was September 8, 2020!

Delta25

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 TRX, 2022 Rubicon 392 XR
Huh. Learn something new every day. I wasn't aware that there even would be contaminants in the paint. Thanks, I'll look in to one.
Even a new car can have surface contaminants. Good way to check the paint is the bag test.

https://www.autogeekonline.net/foru...nspect-above-surface-bonded-contaminants.html

Personally, I wouldn’t bother claying an ordered vehicle unless I was going with a ceramic coating (and not the stuff you can buy at your local auto parts store)... but a vehicle that’s been sitting on a lot, most likely if I was going to coat or seal the paint.

Jefferiesma

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Just got him home! Very excited and Byers Chrysler Jeep in Columbus treated me amazing! Gabe Lugo was by far the best salesman I’ve ever dealt with. If anyone ordered the dual top be prepared to eat the dashboard on the way home it was tight but I’m in heaven!

31B019F4-BE92-4E4C-8BE6-37222E2C13E2.jpeg

SargeRubicon14

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Rock Red Pearl 2-door Wrangler Sahara (Sold); 2021 Sarge Green 4-door Wrangler Rubicon; 1995 Ford F250 XLT 7.3L Powerstroke
Occupation
Law Enforcement
Vehicle Showcase
Crypto Update:

Completes - Bolds Have Published Build Sheet.
Jlrubi046JUANPlemonjlMarkRubi
OFFTHEGRIDOG3GRJSKRKD
SargeRubicon14taegeWeakFish
Hell yea! My build sheet showed two days ago and its got a sticker already?! Now it just needs to get here.

Sponsored

cbpdpm

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Rubicon
Rubicon ordered 7/13. Build date 8/28. Build sheet 8/29. Sticker received 9/6. JC on 9/7 said ETA 9/18-10/1. Today JC said ETA 9/28-10/12. Getting worse, not better!

Notorious

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 TJ Sahara
Anyone ordering thru Criswell, put your mind at ease. If you’re an active or retired veteran and or a first responder, as long as you can provide your credentials, you may be eligible for additional unadvertised savings.

Advertisement

Advertisement