JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

srs148

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Billet JLUR, 2014 Jeep GC Summit
Just got back from picking it up tonight. Man that diesel torque is addicting! Was offered 72 months 3.99% and 4.59% for 84 months. He said no pre-payoff penalties, and the loan was through Chase.
Anyone on the fence about Leon and Criswell I’d say go for it. I was stressing about it all week and once I was there it was very smooth and no regrets at all.
How long was the process from the time you arrived until you rolled out and did you get hard-pressed for extended warranty, under-carriage protection, or anything like that? Also, did you have to negotiate to those rates or were they offered straight off the bat?

Advertisement

Breon

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Hard Rock Rubicon
We were there for maybe 2.5 hours and didn’t arrive until 7:30. Actually had to go down to the Chevy dealer to get the financing done because if so many people closing on Jeeps. Spent today with claybar/polisher and Gyeon ceramic coat. Tomorrow windows get tinted.
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 30D2E3E6-FF78-434A-B8CB-FBFC1E1391EA

overboosted

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU(sold) 2021 JLURD
How long was the process from the time you arrived until you rolled out and did you get hard-pressed for extended warranty, under-carriage protection, or anything like that? Also, did you have to negotiate to those rates or were they offered straight off the bat?
2 hours Total.
20 mins was waiting for finance guy to finish a customer ahead of me.
Those rates were off the bat.
Only thing they tried to sell me was GAP which honestly on a $60k wrangler isn’t a bad idea for an extra $10 a month.
This was the 31st automobile I have bought so not my first rodeo and I was very happy with the process once I was there. Before that it was a little sketchy but that‘s because Leon has like 4 vehicles showing up EVERY DAY now and of course everyone wants their Jeep ASAP.
I am a very picky guy and like I said been down this road a lot and HIGHLY recommend Leon/Criswell. You will be in good hands, they are not in the business of doing bad business. They are in the business of HIGH volumes/LOW prices and one bad customer review can put that in jeopardy so they have no reason to upset any customers.

I was skeptical since day one of ordering, (A lot of that is just my nature) but that was because compared to my local offers this seemed to good to be true but it worked out perfect to be honest.

Sponsored

jmj8355

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR 2.0
Crypto Update:

Completes:
Berno2BobbyVChelsGregsaharajeep17
jmj8355MaybeeeeMReiRedRangerReshot
TehraTess

Builds Found:
RoadHogster - sheet published
order date unknown
Awesome, got my build notification and sticker within 1 week of eachother! Order date of 7/17 and 9/8 estimated ship. Pretty spot on.

Sponsored

rioja

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, ...2021 JLUS
If I remember right, others have had this issue? My build sheet is published and my sticker is “found“. But when clicking, it says sticker is unavailable for this VIN

Roadhogster

First Name
BMac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURD, Ram Sport & Harley Davidson FLSTS

DwnSth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 TJ : 2021 JLURD
Just got back from picking it up tonight. Man that diesel torque is addicting! Was offered 72 months 3.99% and 4.59% for 84 months. He said no pre-payoff penalties, and the loan was through Chase.
Anyone on the fence about Leon and Criswell I’d say go for it. I was stressing about it all week and once I was there it was very smooth and no regrets at all.
Very Nice - Can't wait for my diesel to come in. Can you once and for all verify the 2021 diesel gearing. There have been post suggesting the 3.73 is now 4.10 but my build sheet shows 3.73. Supposedly no ratio on the sticker. What does yours show?

Advertisement

Advertisement