JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

jjs3845

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara Unltd. in Snazzberry
Any Snazzberry jeeps move out of D1 yet? Became orderable on 8/10. Ordered mine on 8/17 (VIN received date), with no movement yet.
I’m in the exact situation. Snazz with turbo engine. Order date 8/15 still in D1

pangmaster

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR
Occupation
Enterprise architect
Vehicle Showcase
My build sheet has it too. I'm going to assume that it's just an area of the factory or assembly stage where they add any optional items. It looks like each major part of the Jeep has it's own module. For mine, I added the stainless sill plates and the reinforced tire carrier. Did any of you add anything optional? Perforated seats or tire carrier or anything not quite standard? Maybe even the steel bumper group is part of that module.
Maybe that’s it, though to my knowledge this would be a new thing as it wasn’t on the earlier model year build sheets even when there were mopar add-ons.

But I do have the mopar hd rock rails on my order, so I’m going with your theory.

Thanks!

Sydwaiz

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD, 73 CJ-5
Maybe that’s it, though to my knowledge this would be a new thing as it wasn’t on the earlier model year build sheets even when there were mopar add-ons.

But I do have the mopar hd rock rails on my order, so I’m going with your theory.

Thanks!
Could be a Covid thing where they are trying to keep everyone/everything seperated!

Sponsored

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Just got the call from dealership! My Rubicon has arrived. Picking it up tomorrow.

Interesting, my original ETA was 9/11 but earlier this week it was extended until 9/21...

I guess it's time to change my profile picture. Hopefully my fellow Western PA friends will get theirs soon.
Now you can replace your patience avatar. Your new word is fun.

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
My build sheet has it too. I'm going to assume that it's just an area of the factory or assembly stage where they add any optional items. It looks like each major part of the Jeep has it's own module. For mine, I added the stainless sill plates and the reinforced tire carrier. Did any of you add anything optional? Perforated seats or tire carrier or anything not quite standard? Maybe even the steel bumper group is part of that module.
My parts guy says he doesn't show anything in his system for it but guesses it is just a collection of Mopar equipment just like the other modules on the sheet have items that go into them for the build.

mft

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
I'll report back on how it goes.
Proof of Life:
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 62155010951__4D466627-3A48-4CBB-AD1E-B8C116EF21A1.JPG

Just picked mine up at Criswell. Went well- had to wait a bit for the financials person since they were busy but overall it was an easy transaction and my salesperson was good.

I opted not to go with their financing which meant the deal went from 7% under invoice to 5% under invoice. Their offered rate wasn't terrible, but given how low rates are these days it could not compete with my credit union... and the nail in the coffin for me was you had to keep their financing for a minimum of 6 months to not have a penalty for paying off early.

srs148

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Billet JLUR, 2014 Jeep GC Summit
Proof of Life:
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 62155010951__4D466627-3A48-4CBB-AD1E-B8C116EF21A1.JPG

Just picked mine up at Criswell. Went well- had to wait a bit for the financials person since they were busy but overall it was an easy transaction and my salesperson was good.

I opted not to go with their financing which meant the deal went from 7% under invoice to 5% under invoice. Their offered rate wasn't terrible, but given how low rates are these days it could not compete with my credit union... and the nail in the coffin for me was you had to keep their financing for a minimum of 6 months to not have a penalty for paying off early.
That's really good to know - I'm waiting on my JLUR to arrive any day / week now at Criswell and was wondering how the financing thing was going to pan out - the 6-month minimum is total BS, but I may still bite the bullet and do it and then turn over the loan when I hit the 6 month mark, though I need to find out from my credit union if they'll still give me a new car refi rate or not. How long did the whole process take from start to finish?

Sponsored

AussieJeep

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 6
Hoping for some help. My dealer has given me a build number, but no VIN. He says he doesn't get the VIN till it ships. I'm in Australia so it may be a different process. Is there a way of looking up the build sheet with a build number?

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Hoping for some help. My dealer has given me a build number, but no VIN. He says he doesn't get the VIN till it ships. I'm in Australia so it may be a different process. Is there a way of looking up the build sheet with a build number?
If your build number is your Vehicle Order Number you can try Jeep Chat and see if they can find a VIN. A build sheet won't publish until it is well into the build process. Register your VIN on Crypto and it will show your build sheet once it is built. It will never show the sticker because the vehicle isn't finished completely in the US for Australia orders. You should get a sticker from Jeep Australia.

srs148

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Billet JLUR, 2014 Jeep GC Summit
6AAA96B6-1C59-4F14-AEBA-B2D8D0D60626.jpeg

2021 JLURD ordered 7/30, on the Criswell lot today.
Leon on point with the pics.
I feel I won the lottery and feel guilty to all that ordered weeks before me.
You lucky b@stard! I ordered 7.9 and build has been complete since 8.26. I was texting with Leon this morning and he says, that's funny, Breon's came in last night. I'm like, who the hell is Breon and why does he have his before me?? :mad:;)

Was hoping to take delivery this weekend, but clearly that's off the table. First-world problems...

Last edited:

overboosted

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU(sold) 2021 JLURD
You lucky b@stard! I ordered 7.9 and build has been complete since 8.26. I was texting with Leon this morning and he says, that's funny, Breon's came in last night. I'm like, who the hell is Breon and why does he have his before me?? :mad:;)

Was hoping to take delivery this weekend, but clearly that's off the table. First-world problems...
Just got back from picking it up tonight. Man that diesel torque is addicting! Was offered 72 months 3.99% and 4.59% for 84 months. He said no pre-payoff penalties, and the loan was through Chase.
Anyone on the fence about Leon and Criswell I’d say go for it. I was stressing about it all week and once I was there it was very smooth and no regrets at all.

Advertisement

Advertisement