Sponsored

JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

mft

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
As long as the financing is agreeable I will be picking mine up tonight or tomorrow morning.

Criswell deal, so I need to use their financing for 2% of the discount. But if they come with too high of a rate it will be cheaper to take the 2% hit and go with my credit union. If that is the case I will need to wait a week to get a check.
Similar situation for me. I don't much care what their finance rate is as long as there are no fees or early pay-off penalties associated with it- so I can flip it over to the credit union right away if the rate is too high.

Advertisement

overboosted

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU(sold) 2021 JLURD
Similar situation for me. I don't much care what their finance rate is as long as there are no fees or early pay-off penalties associated with it- so I can flip it over to the credit union right away if the rate is too high.
I am thinking the exact same thing. I read somewhere unreliable that those early payoff fees are illegal on auto loans over 48 months. If that is the case we are fine.

MotoMatt

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD Granite Crystal Metallic
I am thinking the exact same thing. I read somewhere unreliable that those early payoff fees are illegal on auto loans over 48 months. If that is the case we are fine.
Same for me. I'll be a bit stuck as I'll be a long way from home and committed to doing the deal. I don't expect an issue either way.

Sponsored

SamB0311

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ram 1500
As long as the financing is agreeable I will be picking mine up tonight or tomorrow morning.

Criswell deal, so I need to use their financing for 2% of the discount. But if they come with too high of a rate it will be cheaper to take the 2% hit and go with my credit union. If that is the case I will need to wait a week to get a check.
Talk to your CU and the dealer. I just bought my truck by calling my out of state credit union while at the dealership. They approved me on the spot and faxed a promise to the dealership for a mailed check. I drove off that day.

Plan to do the same with the JL unless they can get me a better deal in house. Doubtful.

pangmaster

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR
Occupation
Enterprise architect
Vehicle Showcase
What is the MOPAR Custom Shop Module all the 2021s have on them? Wasn't listed on the 2019 or 2020 models. Did they sneak in something special for you guys they didn't give to us?
Did anyone get you an answer about this? I am wondering myself as it's on my 21 build sheet too.

Sponsored

Larry

First Name
Larry20
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JK S 2-Door Rock Lobster Red, 2018 JL S 2-Door Ocean Blue
Vehicle Showcase
Any Snazzberry jeeps move out of D1 yet? Became orderable on 8/10. Ordered mine on 8/17 (VIN received date), with no movement yet.

balbright18

First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Just got the call from dealership! My Rubicon has arrived. Picking it up tomorrow.

Interesting, my original ETA was 9/11 but earlier this week it was extended until 9/21...

I guess it's time to change my profile picture. Hopefully my fellow Western PA friends will get theirs soon.

TheGasMan

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Just got the call from dealership! My Rubicon has arrived. Picking it up tomorrow.

Interesting, my original ETA was 9/11 but earlier this week it was extended until 9/21...

I guess it's time to change my profile picture. Hopefully my fellow Western PA friends will get theirs soon.
That’s awesome. Still no ETA. Glad to see they are coming this way. Enjoy my friend

Sydwaiz

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD, 73 CJ-5
What is the MOPAR Custom Shop Module all the 2021s have on them? Wasn't listed on the 2019 or 2020 models. Did they sneak in something special for you guys they didn't give to us?
Did anyone get you an answer about this? I am wondering myself as it's on my 21 build sheet too.
My build sheet has it too. I'm going to assume that it's just an area of the factory or assembly stage where they add any optional items. It looks like each major part of the Jeep has it's own module. For mine, I added the stainless sill plates and the reinforced tire carrier. Did any of you add anything optional? Perforated seats or tire carrier or anything not quite standard? Maybe even the steel bumper group is part of that module.

Advertisement

Advertisement