JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

CallaTay

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'05 WK Laredo; '19 WK2 High Altitude; '21 JLUR
Dealer says local delivery 9/14 and ready for pickup @ dealership by 9/20!

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
I wasn't expecting that since Nerubi mentioned dealers within 250 miles get truck direct shipments. I thought 440 miles would be train/truck.
Mine came by truck. We are bout 600 ish miles from Toledo. No rail car for us either. Not sure why they're sending them by truck for the longer distances, but I was one happy camper as rail typically adds about 7-10 days to the shipping timeline.

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Crypto Update:
I keep saying "this is a big one" but really it's just because I'm posting less frequently. You know, the whole job thing gets in the way! :LOL:

Completes:
All bolded have sheets published in Crypto.
92BaxterA13Aaron37AXS1c12365
CaseyHDavemanDAVID1474DLPJEDIMASTER
JeeperJPRubiJeepMamaJeepVuJHSaharaJulia1998
MFJeep07192020MotoMattNovagirlrickmcRumplemenz3
Sagertat2021StacyVandySlaughterStevepoz

Builds Founds - Bolds Are Published
NameOrdered
BobbyV?
Hoppy7/9
JRHRubi7/24
Maybeeee7/4
Topcat8/6
Crypto Update:

Build sheets now Published:
Julia1998
maybeeee
Topcat

Sponsored

bullfrog3459

First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Dodge Caliber (Sold), 2012 Black Dodge Journey, 2021 HellaYella Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport Altitude
Occupation
Network Administrator / Project Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Doesn't seem like any Western PA (Pittsburgh area) dealers have gotten any Jeeps. Only only one I know was in Erie. Dealerships around me have some listed on their website (but I'm 90% sure they're not there yet...just listed as "coming soon")

My ETA keeps getting pushed back. Ordered 6/28 finished build on 8/14. First ETA was by 9/11 now pushed back to by 9/21.
I'm in Kansas and keep getting the same thing. It has went back to "No ETA" to our dealer.

gatbagel

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Bolt, 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon on order
This is the first I've heard of this. I'm guessing it was the lightning that made it look differently.
So, I too thought the "redical" red dash inserts were more of a shiny red based on the online configurator-generated pictures. However, after some cars.com searching looking at 2020 and 2021 Rubicons, and an in person sighting yesterday of a 2020 Rubicon on the road, the dash does look more like a maroon matte finish.... obviously, someone with a Rubicon in hand could verify better than me. But it looks like 2020 and 2021 are the same color, just both matte maroon...

jwhite77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Wrangler
Thats for the info! I will see if Steve over in Missouri can refrain from putting it on, and refrain from drilling holes in the front bumper since I hate front license plates. Already got a redsox license plate frame for the back to match the red jeep! So I will recycle my dealer license as well at the dealer lot. haha
I will be asking Steve the same thing here in a few days.

Sponsored

Redhotmissel

First Name
Chesli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai
That’s good to know! Tomorrow makes 7 days, which I know isn’t too long, but I have the patience of a toddler
Trust me, I know! I’ve been harassing them everyday to see if it was out of that holding pattern. Until Amber from Jeep chat gave me news to look forward to about the 14 days. Now it moved through inspection quickly and I’ve got a window sticker! It’ll move a lot quicker in a week, just hold on!

CMF150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F-150 2021 SAHARA (that my wife lets me drive on the weekends..sometimes.)
Where are you located? Mine has been built and waiting shipment. I’m in WNC. Wondering if mine will be on the same shipment.
Sorry to hijack your post, but did you order from Travis at Tri City?

Kingz0489

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
awaiting my JLURD
could someone who gets there diesel please let us know about the 3.73 or 4.10 gearing. Thanks.

overboosted

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU(sold) 2021 JLURD
could someone who gets there diesel please let us know about the 3.73 or 4.10 gearing. Thanks.
As long as the financing is agreeable I will be picking mine up tonight or tomorrow morning.

Criswell deal, so I need to use their financing for 2% of the discount. But if they come with too high of a rate it will be cheaper to take the 2% hit and go with my credit union. If that is the case I will need to wait a week to get a check.

Advertisement

Advertisement