JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

MotoMatt

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD Granite Crystal Metallic
Criswell is over 400 miles from Toledo and there is no way this went on a train. Sticker was published Sunday, they said it left the plant Tuesday, got there in 2 days.
They receive by truck direct from the factory.

RDiddy

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 manual Sahara
I will. Monday night. After working all day and then doing the dealership paperwork. SO. FAR. AWAY. :CWL:

Can't you return the tires if you decide that you like the Duelers? The KO2's are awesome. But trying to keep my "mods" (which aren't really mods) to a minimum for now.
They are already mounted on aftermarket rims, haven't been driven on, but I doubt I could return them if I like the Duelers at this point.

TheGasMan

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Has anybody that order a Jeep in Pa get theirs yet? JC and Salesman keep telling me it will be shipped very soon. No ETA

pookiebb

First Name
Lynne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Dodge Dart, to be turned in when my 2021 JLU gets here
They are already mounted on aftermarket rims, haven't been driven on, but I doubt I could return them if I like the Duelers at this point.
Awww man. Well, I guess if worst comes to worst, you can keep the stock wheels/rims and have them for back up or when you need to replace the others? You have options!!!

Sponsored

SamB0311

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ram 1500
Crypto must be back up in some capacity. Just got the email about my sticker.

Reached out to the dealer and was told a 9/22 delivery to the local railyard and typically 7-10 days more to reach the dealer. I think he likes to prepare me for the worst instead of giving me false hopes. I'm good with that.

Still praying for a 9/26 drive home though for a birthday.

nesman7

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda3
Crypto must be back up in some capacity. Just got the email about my sticker.

Reached out to the dealer and was told a 9/22 delivery to the local railyard and typically 7-10 days more to reach the dealer. I think he likes to prepare me for the worst instead of giving me false hopes. I'm good with that.

Still praying for a 9/26 drive home though for a birthday.
He sent me the same thing today as well! Must all be on the same train out there. I'm hoping it comes earlier too. Otherwise It might October 3/4 before I can drive out and get it.

Sponsored

balbright18

First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Laurel Valley Jeep in Latrobe
Doesn't seem like any Western PA (Pittsburgh area) dealers have gotten any Jeeps. Only only one I know was in Erie. Dealerships around me have some listed on their website (but I'm 90% sure they're not there yet...just listed as "coming soon")

My ETA keeps getting pushed back. Ordered 6/28 finished build on 8/14. First ETA was by 9/11 now pushed back to by 9/21.

overboosted

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU(sold) 2021 JLURD
Doesn't seem like any Western PA (Pittsburgh area) dealers have gotten any Jeeps. Only only one I know was in Erie. Dealerships around me have some listed on their website (but I'm 90% sure they're not there yet...just listed as "coming soon")

My ETA keeps getting pushed back. Ordered 6/28 finished build on 8/14. First ETA was by 9/11 now pushed back to by 9/21.
Pittsburgh is closer to Toledo than Criswell. Maybe they get priority due to high volumes? They have had 21s on the lot for a week and look to be one of the first lots in US with diesels. Or maybe it is all muck of the draw.

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Crypto Update:
I keep saying "this is a big one" but really it's just because I'm posting less frequently. You know, the whole job thing gets in the way! :LOL:

Completes:
All bolded have sheets published in Crypto.
92BaxterA13Aaron37AXS1c12365
CaseyHDavemanDAVID1474DLPJEDIMASTER
JeeperJPRubiJeepMamaJeepVuJHSaharaJulia1998
MFJeep07192020MotoMattNovagirlrickmcRumplemenz3
Sagertat2021StacyVandySlaughterStevepoz

Builds Founds - Bolds Are Published
NameOrdered
BobbyV?
Hoppy7/9
JRHRubi7/24
Maybeeee7/4
Topcat8/6

MotoMatt

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD Granite Crystal Metallic
Crypto Update:
I keep saying "this is a big one" but really it's just because I'm posting less frequently. You know, the whole job thing gets in the way! :LOL:

Completes:
All bolded have sheets published in Crypto.
92BaxterA13Aaron37AXS1c12365
CaseyHDavemanDAVID1474DLPJEDIMASTER
JeeperJPRubiJeepMamaJeepVuJHSaharaJulia1998
MFJeep07192020MotoMattNovagirlrickmcRumplemenz3
Sagertat2021StacyVandySlaughterStevepoz

Builds Founds - Bolds Are Published
NameOrdered
BobbyV?
Hoppy7/9
JRHRubi7/24
Maybeeee7/4
Topcat8/6
Better late than never!

balbright18

First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Pittsburgh is closer to Toledo than Criswell. Maybe they get priority due to high volumes? They have had 21s on the lot for a week and look to be one of the first lots in US with diesels. Or maybe it is all muck of the draw.
I'm beginning to think it's all random...but also strange that no dealerships around here seem to be getting any shipments. My salesmanager said Jeep recently changed shipping companies which might be effecting truck delivery straight from toledo but not train. But who knows...

Advertisement

Advertisement