JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

Redhotmissel

First Name
Chesli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai
Waiting on “additional equipment” for 2 weeks now. Ordered 6/23. Losing hope.
It can only air in that stage for 14 day’s before they have to move it into inspection. Jeep chat told me yesterday, the last was very helpful. Mine say there for 13 days as of today it finally got inspected and now it’s waiting for shipment. Just know, it’ll be out of that phase soon!

Advertisement

RDiddy

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 manual Sahara
Yeah, I'm actually way happier with the tires than I thought I'd be. Before I saw mine last night, I'd only seen one Altitude trim and it had much narrower road tires that looked silly parked next to the Rubi's on the lot. I love the way these look on it. Still Dueler A/Ts though. They're these tires - https://www.discounttire.com/buy-tires/bridgestone-dueler-a-t-rh-s/p/44051

As far as the extra bumper pieces, I'm not sure. I think someone before said that they were removing them for the higher trims but still including on Sport models. I think they're pretty simple to remove though. Husband thinks he likes it better with them. I'm still deciding (and my car, my decision so he'll have to live with whatever I decide ;) )
Yeah I went ahead and ordered K02's in advance of receiving my Sahara as I wasn't a fan of the highway driving looking Duelers that seemed to come stock on them. Seeing yours I may have changed my mind and needlessly spent $1689 on five K02's. Too late now, however.

As for that plastic molded piece we discussed, I also like the way it looks on yours. Hopefully they didn't delete it going forward.

Have fun with your new Jeep.

RDiddy

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 manual Sahara
They typically mount a dealer plate if your from out of state.
Yeah that would annoy me. Who would think that a customer ever wants unnecessary holes drilled for no good reason.

Sponsored

pookiebb

First Name
Lynne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Dodge Dart, to be turned in when my 2021 JLU gets here
Yeah I went ahead and ordered K02's in advance of receiving my Sahara as I wasn't a fan of the highway driving looking Duelers that seemed to come stock on them. Seeing yours I may have changed my mind and needlessly spent $1689 on five K02's. Too late now, however.

As for that plastic molded piece we discussed, I also like the way it looks on yours. Hopefully they didn't delete it going forward.

Have fun with your new Jeep.
I will. Monday night. After working all day and then doing the dealership paperwork. SO. FAR. AWAY. :CWL:

Can't you return the tires if you decide that you like the Duelers? The KO2's are awesome. But trying to keep my "mods" (which aren't really mods) to a minimum for now.

jmj8355

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR 2.0
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 6AAA96B6-1C59-4F14-AEBA-B2D8D0D60626

2021 JLURD ordered 7/30, on the Criswell lot today.
Leon on point with the pics.
I feel I won the lottery and feel guilty to all that ordered weeks before me.
Love the triple white. Very sharp! My order is triple red and i stongly considered white as it shows no scratches etc. My 2015 Grand Cherokee altitude is white with 125k and you cant see a single scratch on it but believe me they are there :)

overboosted

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU(sold) 2021 JLURD
So if no plate would ever go there, why would they ever be drilling holes in that bumper? Just for fun?
Yes, a lot of MD dealers put the front plate holder and dealer placard on when they prep the new cars they get in assuming someone from MD will buy it and no issue. (If you look on the previous page of the white high alt, there are a bunch of cars on the lot and all have front holders on them already, and if you look on their site, the entire inventory has front tags on them) But when someone from PA goes down and buys it they have a stupid front holder with nothing to go in it.

Leon has since told me they do not put front tag holders on special order cars.

Sponsored

overboosted

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU(sold) 2021 JLURD
Love the triple white. Very sharp! My order is triple red and i stongly considered white as it shows no scratches etc. My 2015 Grand Cherokee altitude is white with 125k and you cant see a single scratch on it but believe me they are there :)
Thanks. I ordered with the dual top this time. I prefer the Black Premium Sunrider in looks and function, but thought I'd get the white hard top to go along with it for the winters.

Niffer

First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sante Fe—Putting order in this weekend for Rubicon
It can only air in that stage for 14 day’s before they have to move it into inspection. Jeep chat told me yesterday, the last was very helpful. Mine say there for 13 days as of today it finally got inspected and now it’s waiting for shipment. Just know, it’ll be out of that phase soon!
That’s good to know! Tomorrow makes 7 days, which I know isn’t too long, but I have the patience of a toddler

Sydwaiz

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD, 73 CJ-5
My wife's sticker just went live even though crypto tool still shows as Not Found. I can click on it and it comes up though. Novagirl is what it's under. Ordered 7/3 JLURD w/ Sky Onetouch.

Kingz0489

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
awaiting my JLURD
I’ve been in inspection for like 3 weeks now. Anyone know what this code means “ missed pptbtrk”? I guess missing anything isn’t good

Advertisement

Advertisement