JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

Physly

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JKU Sahara. 2021 JLU Rubicon
Hey, I’m finally on a list. Not sure how much longer it’s going to take but it’s nice to see it heading in the right direction!!!

Advertisement

nesman7

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda3
Crypto Update:

It's a big one!

Completes:
Many of the below are showing found for both build and sticker. No build sheets published in Crypto, however. Some of these had stickers found prior to builds found. Others had builds found, but no sheet published. This could still be something glitchy with the pulls from FCA. Some have reported that they have seen their published build sheets. Bolds have sheets published in Crypto.
1324was20212021JLAltitude2021
AntonArice2BOHICACallaTay
CJ13DpelzlGman53IGGY1
Jake21JayTrekJCsaharaMichaelD
MonstersRubiconMTPocketsRKWRUBIRodman
SargeWStingGrayRubiValentiwilly21
yella

Builds Found - Subject to Published Build Sheet:
NameOrdered
Bergantz8/5
bl7/23
BlackRubiiio8/8
BobbyV?
c123657/31
CAF8/3
Chels?
ChipJeep8/3
DBLaramie7/20
DwnSth7/30
Gregsahara7/10
JUANP?
MRei8/2
Newman8/4
pangmasterwi...8/3
Physaly8/5
Porqpyne8/5
RedRanger8/5
Rubiwhy8/4
Slaughter7/4
Slaughter8/7
TAL2GK7/22
WeakFish7/27
Zader628/6
RedRanger. Thats me! Woot woot! Now just waiting until it ships. Should I bet the over or under on October 1st?

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Crypto Update:

It's a big one!

Completes:
Many of the below are showing found for both build and sticker. No build sheets published in Crypto, however. Some of these had stickers found prior to builds found. Others had builds found, but no sheet published. This could still be something glitchy with the pulls from FCA. Some have reported that they have seen their published build sheets. Bolds have sheets published in Crypto.
1324was20212021JLAltitude2021
AntonArice2BOHICACallaTay
CJ13DpelzlGman53IGGY1
Jake21JayTrekJCsaharaMichaelD
MonstersRubiconMTPocketsRKWRUBIRodman
SargeWStingGrayRubiValentiwilly21
yella

Builds Found - Subject to Published Build Sheet:

NameOrdered
Bergantz8/5
bl7/23
BlackRubiiio8/8
BobbyV?
c123657/31
CAF8/3
Chels?
ChipJeep8/3
DBLaramie7/20
DwnSth7/30
Gregsahara7/10
JUANP?
MRei8/2
Newman8/4
pangmasterwi... (name too long for me to tell)8/3
Physaly8/5
Porqpyne8/5
RedRanger8/5
Rubiwhy8/4
Slaughter7/4
Slaughter8/7
TAL2GK?
WeakFish7/27
Zader628/6

Modifying the above to bold the build sheets that have been published. Anything in bold has been published.

JayTrek is still showing build/sticker found but is no longer on the complete list.

The second Slaughter in the found list should have been Stevepoz. This has now been published as well.

J1mbo

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland
I have both a published build sheet and sticker.......sticker not showing in Crypto. Hopefully en-route to Criswell now :)

Sponsored

bullfrog3459

First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Dodge Caliber (Sold), 2012 Black Dodge Journey, 2021 HellaYella Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport Altitude
Occupation
Network Administrator / Project Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Didn't yours get on a train like 3 weeks ago?
That is correct. It went from End of August delivery, to 9/11, to 9/16, and now it's "No ETA". Both JC and my dealership shows the same status. Dealership is working with the regional FCA person to figure out what is going on as this is the first time it's doing this for them.

overboosted

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU(sold) 2021 JLURD
Randy from JC just informed me shipping ETA 9/8-9/14
JLURD ordered 7/30 from Criswell

Also, I just got an email from fcaperformanceinstitute.com with my window sticker attached and links for owners videos and stuff

SamB0311

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ram 1500
I've seen on some Dodge forums where the individuals can see the exact status/location of their ordered vehicles on their build sheets. Still FCA. Did Jeep just decide to be different?

Sponsored

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I've seen on some Dodge forums where the individuals can see the exact status/location of their ordered vehicles on their build sheets. Still FCA. Did Jeep just decide to be different?
Jeep used to have a system you could get the detailed status of the build online but it sounds like too many customers complained they weren't happy with it so it was pulled. Then Jeep Chat was created.

RDiddy

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 manual Sahara
SHE’S HEEEEEERE!
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking E0BD8AC7-173B-4C21-8EC4-E20DE67371BF

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking E0BD8AC7-173B-4C21-8EC4-E20DE67371BF

Emailed my sales guy yesterday to ask about ETA. He emailed back this morning saying he should see it in a day or two. Husband talked to him before I saw my email and sales guy told him today.

Husband thought he’d be funny and when I got home he said “you should sit down because I have to tell you something. Your Jeep came but they broke something getting it off the truck so you won’t get it until next week.” He let me freak out for a bit before saying “just kidding”. :mad: I KNOW WHERE YOU SLEEP A$$&@?!E. Then he proceeds to tell me, yes it’s here (he told the sales guy not to tell me which is another moment of rage) but he wants to get it tinted before I pick it up. Our usual place for that is next door to the dealership and they can get it done but it will be a couple days. I now have an appointment to pick her up Monday. After work. Why does it seem like the next five days are going to be slower and more painful than the previous two months of waiting have been?!?!

Sales guy was nice enough to park her out front so we could go see her after they closed. I was grinning ear to ear. Husband still needs to watch his back though. . .

Order date of 7/7. Sport Altitude, 3.6 manual trans, dual top group, Alpine system, all the fun things. I. Can’t. Wait.
Your Dueler A/T look different than some of the others I have seen from stock wranglers. Is this how they look now?

Also you have the molded plastic pieces that bridge the bumper to the fender wells. I thought those were no longer a thing on 2021's?

Breon

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Hard Rock Rubicon
Pennsylvania does not require or have a front plate. I did state not to drill holes in the front bumper and was told they do not install front tag brackets on factory order, no PA nor WV clients. The dealer name badge will be removed shortly after it’s home. Ceramic coating and tinting front windows this weekend. Then the wife can have it. Lol

Advertisement

Advertisement