Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Diesel, 1972 Arctic Cat Climber, 2006 Triumph Speed Triple
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Gentleman Explorer
Ordered 7/7. Salesman's update this morning in UT on or around Sept 13! Then a truck ride up to ID, so we can pick it up and drive it back down to UT. Wife's birthday on the 21st, so hopefully we can get it that weekend!

Advertisement

Berno2

First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL
Crypto Update:

It's a big one!

Completes:
Many of the below are showing found for both build and sticker. No build sheets published in Crypto, however. Some of these had stickers found prior to builds found. Others had builds found, but no sheet published. This could still be something glitchy with the pulls from FCA. Some have reported that they have seen their published build sheets. Bolds have sheets published in Crypto.
1324was20212021JLAltitude2021
AntonArice2BOHICACallaTay
CJ13DpelzlGman53IGGY1
Jake21JayTrekJCsaharaMichaelD
MonstersRubiconMTPocketsRKWRUBIRodman
SargeWStingGrayRubiValentiwilly21
yella

Builds Found - Subject to Published Build Sheet:
NameOrdered
Bergantz8/5
bl7/23
BlackRubiiio8/8
BobbyV?
c123657/31
CAF8/3
Chels?
ChipJeep8/3
DBLaramie7/20
DwnSth7/30
Gregsahara7/10
JUANP?
MRei8/2
Newman8/4
pangmasterwi...8/3
Physaly8/5
Porqpyne8/5
RedRanger8/5
Rubiwhy8/4
Slaughter7/4
Slaughter8/7
TAL2GK7/22
WeakFish7/27
Zader628/6
Heart keeps breaking

mjaga

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Sting Grey
Once your build sheet and window sticker are available there is nothing to do but wait for the train. Day after day of warm weather passing without being able to take the Jeep out. No point in pestering Jeep Chat at this point. Just practicing patience.
Exactly. Temps in Chicago area just plummeted from 90's to 50's. Guess we won't be taking the doors off this year, whenever we finally take delivery. Super bummed.

SargeRubicon14

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Rock Red Pearl 2-door Wrangler Sahara (Sold); 2021 Sarge Green 4-door Wrangler Rubicon; 1995 Ford F250 XLT 7.3L Powerstroke
Occupation
Law Enforcement
Vehicle Showcase
Exactly. Temps in Chicago area just plummeted from 90's to 50's. Guess we won't be taking the doors off this year, whenever we finally take delivery. Super bummed.
The same thing just happened in CO. It was in the high 30s.

Sponsored

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Hey, if you can't go naked with the temps in the 50s you might not be Jeep material. Well, maybe Renegade material. :rock:

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah well I want to track the F-ing train like that chick stealing Methylamine in Breaking Bad!
Ask your dealer for daily transport location update. He should have a transit tracking system that shows that.

Sponsored

mjaga

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Sting Grey
Hey, if you can't go naked with the temps in the 50s you might not be Jeep material. Well, maybe Renegade material. :rock:
This is awesome. I think I could manage, but my wife, no way! Which is why she drives a Volvo.

pookiebb

First Name
Lynne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Dodge Dart, to be turned in when my 2021 JLU gets here
SHE’S HEEEEEERE!
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 6B82268F-641E-4DE6-83B5-7D1334DFA5B8

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 96F73AD0-A002-40AC-8B2F-A5995965371C

Emailed my sales guy yesterday to ask about ETA. He emailed back this morning saying he should see it in a day or two. Husband talked to him before I saw my email and sales guy told him today.

Husband thought he’d be funny and when I got home he said “you should sit down because I have to tell you something. Your Jeep came but they broke something getting it off the truck so you won’t get it until next week.” He let me freak out for a bit before saying “just kidding”. :mad: I KNOW WHERE YOU SLEEP A$$&@?!E. Then he proceeds to tell me, yes it’s here (he told the sales guy not to tell me which is another moment of rage) but he wants to get it tinted before I pick it up. Our usual place for that is next door to the dealership and they can get it done but it will be a couple days. I now have an appointment to pick her up Monday. After work. Why does it seem like the next five days are going to be slower and more painful than the previous two months of waiting have been?!?!

Sales guy was nice enough to park her out front so we could go see her after they closed. I was grinning ear to ear. Husband still needs to watch his back though. . .

Order date of 7/7. Sport Altitude, 3.6 manual trans, dual top group, Alpine system, all the fun things. I. Can’t. Wait.

Advertisement

Advertisement