First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Crypto Update:

Completes:
Rabbit (recent registration); Build Sheet Published & Sticker Found. Ordered 6/8

Stickers Found:
MTPockets ordered 8/3

Advertisement

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Crypto non-update:

No overnight changes to report. :(

It appears that Crypto may be stuck. I've emailed the forum member who created the program and manages it.

EchoCharlie1

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR; '17 F-250 FX4 Platinum; '15 Tesla S 85D; '15 Volvo XC60 T6; '16 Ducati Monster 1200R; '09 Vans RV-6
Occupation
Navy "Mustang" (ret); Engineering Manager, Space/Maritime Programs
I'm probably the most impatient man in the universe, so yeah, this is torturous.
sick0003.gif

I know others have waited longer, but again, the most impatient man in the universe. :swear:
I realized quite a while ago that we're all impatient 5-year olds, waiting for "Santa" (in this case, rail or truck) to deliver our new toys.

We leave in two weeks for our long-awaited off-interstate trip from FL to VT to ME and back to FL. IF our Jeep doesn't arrive in time, we'll have another two weeks to wait, as it sits at the dealership waiting for us to return. ARGH!

ScootScharf

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 GMC Sierra 2500HD
I realized quite a while ago that we're all impatient 5-year olds, waiting for "Santa" (in this case, rail or truck) to deliver our new toys.

We leave in two weeks for our long-awaited off-interstate trip from FL to VT to ME and back to FL. IF our Jeep doesn't arrive in time, we'll have another two weeks to wait, as it sits at the dealership waiting for us to return. ARGH!
That's funny. Mine is supposed to ship 9/11 and we leave for a 2 week trip on 9/12. 2 more weeks of waiting.

Sponsored

Wranglernator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Wrangler (sold); 2021 Sting Gray Rubi Unlimited
Occupation
Evil Overlord
Yay a sticker! No longer that "error you're a loser no such VIN" message. :clap:

Jeep Chat: Thank you. It does show it has entered into shipping status. Currently no ETA as of yet to dealership.

Last edited:

AppleJacks23

First Name
A.J.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.revkit.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Human Resources
Vehicle Showcase

nesman7

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda3
Crypto non-update:

No overnight changes to report. :(

It appears that Crypto may be stuck. I've emailed the forum member who created the program and manages it.
Progress! My build sheet seems to have posted this morning (its got a 9/9/2020 date stamp on the bottom, so I assume thats what that means) even though nothing in crypto yet. Though mine is still pending additional features (my guess is premium soft top being thrown in the back? Dual top group slowing things down... sigh...) Hopefully they get crypto fixed soon!

Sponsored

AppleJacks23

First Name
A.J.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.revkit.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Human Resources
Vehicle Showcase

balbright18

First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
I feel morale is dropping in our small, impatient group of future Jeep owners. Posts are way down. The people who ordered in June and July and Jeeps have been built since mid August but sitting in Toledo to rust or on trains to run into low crossing, are running out of grass blades to count... @EchoCharlie1

JustAnotherChicken

First Name
Tundra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JL Rubicon
Once your build sheet and window sticker are available there is nothing to do but wait for the train. Day after day of warm weather passing without being able to take the Jeep out. No point in pestering Jeep Chat at this point. Just practicing patience.

Advertisement

Advertisement