Sponsored

JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

EchoCharlie1

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR; '17 F-250 FX4 Platinum; '15 Tesla S 85D; '15 Volvo XC60 T6; '16 Ducati Monster 1200R; '09 Vans RV-6
Occupation
Navy "Mustang" (ret); Engineering Manager, Space/Maritime Programs
I ordered my Lange hard top hoist and already have the wiring done for it in the garage, so there's no going back now.

Just got off of chat:

But no sticker on Jeep.com yet.
ing-type-1-2_4937-43fb-200d-2642-fe0f_mysmiley.net.png
We’ve got the kayak attachment for the Mopar roof rack (rack on back order), shorty antenna, assorted interior bits, spare tire cover and the 12k winch was just ordered. Now, to get a winch plate and the winch protection bar, along with the Factor55 flatlink (in red) along with the Topsy products hinge lift points (in red) when they come available. The hardtop hoist will be made from scratch, as the ones commercially available are overpriced and under built. Yes, our stockpile is growing each day and Amazon Prime is my friend...but the delivery folks are getting to know us by first name.

Advertisement

EchoCharlie1

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR; '17 F-250 FX4 Platinum; '15 Tesla S 85D; '15 Volvo XC60 T6; '16 Ducati Monster 1200R; '09 Vans RV-6
Occupation
If anyone has ordered a 2-dr and forgot the all-weather mats, I’ve got a set that were hardly used, along with some new-ish enhanced Rubi rails...price Is very negotiable.

SargeRubicon14

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Rock Red Pearl 2-door Wrangler Sahara (Sold); 2021 Sarge Green 4-door Wrangler Rubicon; 1995 Ford F250 XLT 7.3L Powerstroke
Occupation
Law Enforcement
Vehicle Showcase
Feeling a little left behind.
K8L6TghEG5FT.gif

"StingGrayRubi" order date 7/22.
My order date is June 22, and mine was still in D1 status as of Monday, youre not being left behind.

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
So unfair they don't build them in ordered sequence. I remember when I ordered my first Model T. Henry answered the phone himself. Said I wanted a Firecracker Red one. He said fine. Five months later a black one was delivered with a note saying I could want any color but all they will build are black ones. Car companies are so unfair. And shows how old I am.

EchoCharlie1

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
So unfair they don't build them in ordered sequence. I remember when I ordered my first Model T. Henry answered the phone himself. Said I wanted a Firecracker Red one. He said fine. Five months later a black one was delivered with a note saying I could want any color but all they will build are black ones. Car companies are so unfair. And shows how old I am.
Somewhat like my experience when ordering a new boat and the builder said something about a big project ahead of mine, to hold a bunch of animals, 2 by 2. :facepalm:

Sponsored

Adp13

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 wrangler
You shouldn’t...our order date was 6/20...and here we are. In the grand scheme of things...we’ll be back on here next year, coaching the ‘22 order folks on the concept of patience and that it’s all worth it. Hang in there...keep stock-piling your aftermarket toys and enjoy when your new JL arrives.
Speaking of stock piling aftermarket.. most things I look at don’t have a 2021 model available. What do y’all do. Just order the Parts for the 2020?? I’m sure most things would fit just fine. Just curious....

EchoCharlie1

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Speaking of stock piling aftermarket.. most things I look at don’t have a 2021 model available. What do y’all do. Just order the Parts for the 2020?? I’m sure most things would fit just fine. Just curious....
Yes, most things will fit...if they don’t, well...that’s the gamble. Since there was little indication of changes to the vehicle, like from JK to JL, there’s only a small chance that things won’t fit...a very small chance...super small, in fact. :fingerscrossed:

Brendon

First Name
Brendon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2dr Willys 2020 GMC Denali 2500 HD
Vehicle Showcase
@balbright18 They must be holding yours back to finish mine so they can load them up together for Pittsburgh! Lol
Lucky for you, I just got the email today showing the sticker was found.
Received my sticker tonight - 10 days after the build sheet. Ordered 6/15

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Crypto Update:

Completes:
93VetteBillyshoeBird
BJRcaitlynDangads
DbellDEEJORAMADogplasma
GMBGPGT21Rubicon
JEEPIN808JoltesPookiebb
RickinAZRubi3Ruby419
ryanbrechtl1SeventhSnoopy (never saw published sheet)
TheNewJeep2020TrailCombatzakaron

Sponsored

DogplasmaPeopleplasma

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 4Runner Trail Premium....2021 JLUR
Crypto Update:

Completes:
93VetteBillyshoeBird
BJRcaitlynDangads
DbellDEEJORAMADogplasma
GMBGPGT21Rubicon
JEEPIN808JoltesPookiebb
RickinAZRubi3Ruby419
ryanbrechtl1SeventhSnoopy (never saw published sheet)
TheNewJeep2020TrailCombatzakaron
Outstanding, I just saw the sticker!

Refresh my memory, does the sticker getting published mean ‘most of the time’, Its being loaded on a train or scheduled to ship? Or is it just another set of questionable data points we hypothesize over and know that in the next 4-40 weeks we might see it?

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys

Refresh my memory, does the sticker getting published mean ‘most of the time’, Its being loaded on a train or scheduled to ship? Or is it just another set of questionable data points we hypothesize over and know that in the next 4-40 weeks we might see it?
My sticker was published a few days after it was released for shipping. Can’t promise that’s when it always happens though.

EchoCharlie1

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation

Yes

First Name
Kate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q7, ordering a 2022 WUJL
Not yet - I bought out of state from Criswell in Gaithersburg, MD. They have been excellent through the whole process. Leon Travis at Criswell has taken great care of me. Highly recommended!! Being from Massachusetts i have a few more hurdles to cover before I can take title (MA doesn't issue temporary tags). I need to complete the sale, update insurance and wait at the MA RMV before I can register the JLUR and get the license plates.... then I can bring her home. Proud papa.
I'm in Mass too and looking to order my Rubicon very soon. Just looking for the best deal and dealer. Did you have your's shipped up to Mass or did you go get it?

Notorious

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 TJ Sahara
Henry answered the phone himself. Said I wanted a Firecracker Red one. He said fine. Five months later a black one was delivered with a note saying I could want any color but all they will build are black ones.
Which Ford used to have his vehicle painted every few months to make it seem like he owned multiple versions of that vehicle? Was it Henry?

Advertisement

Advertisement