Sponsored

JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

EchoCharlie1

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR; '17 F-250 FX4 Platinum; '15 Tesla S 85D; '15 Volvo XC60 T6; '16 Ducati Monster 1200R; '09 Vans RV-6
Occupation
Navy "Mustang" (ret); Engineering Manager, Space/Maritime Programs
I'm about fuckin over the delay after delay. Now it's going to be, at the earliest, delivered to the dealer on Monday.
I hear ya, brother...we ordered 6/20 and still no word on shipment. To pass the time, I’m counting blades of grass in the yard...daily. Ugh!

EchoCharlie1

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR; '17 F-250 FX4 Platinum; '15 Tesla S 85D; '15 Volvo XC60 T6; '16 Ducati Monster 1200R; '09 Vans RV-6
Occupation
Navy "Mustang" (ret); Engineering Manager, Space/Maritime Programs
Awe
Omg omg omg!!! I am so in love!!!! She is beautiful!!!
29362904-E3FD-4C44-BC3F-79FDC735B94D.jpeg
B3787991-E4A8-484C-8C83-5DF0DF19EC20.jpeg
60DFD21D-483E-48D1-A247-09279B3826C4.jpeg
Awesome! Our ‘18 JLR was the Firecracker Red w/soft top. The ‘21 JLUR was ordered in Granite Crystal Met. w/hardtop.

Sponsored

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Unless I missed something, this is the first time I've noticed builds found from orders that were placed in the month of August. Maybe I'm getting close? Ordered mine on 8/22!
But notice orders from June and July. You can hope but patience is still the word of the day.

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Jeep chat just told me mine is in the shipping stage with an ETA of 9/1-9/15. Still no window sticker but I have a build sheet.
Ask your dealer for confirmation. JC just goes to standard 2 week delivery window once it enters any shipping status and it often gets extended.

rickinAZ

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon EcoDiesel (11th Jeep)
Occupation
Retired CFO. Mayo Clinic volunteer.
Ask your dealer for confirmation. JC just goes to standard 2 week delivery window once it enters any shipping status and it often gets extended.
What creates a credibility challenge is the fact that 30% of the time window had already expired when the estimate was given to the purchaser. Why not say the estimate is 9/5 - 9/19? Clearly the 1st - 4th is wrong. If Nostradamus was alive, he wouldn't say "I predict the world will end sometime between 4 days ago and 10 days from now".

No Spark V6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubi 3.0 GCM
Clubs

What creates a credibility challenge is the fact that 30% of the time window had already expired when the estimate was given to the purchaser. Why not say the estimate is 9/5 - 9/19? Clearly the 1st - 4th is wrong.
Yea i wondered the same thing.

Monsterdun

First Name
Monty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
I placed my order with Rob Trachtman with Tuttle Jeep on 8/7. Got VIN a week later while checking with Jeep chat. Got an update today with Jeep chat, parts are in and waiting for build.
So I reached out to Rob just telling him that I got my VIN and what the Jeep Chat status I was at......so based on the other updates in the forum, guessing my build would be at the end of the month and delivery in October sometime.

Rob gave me a a better than expected update, giving me the following:
” IT shows that the car is in the build stage right now in F status which is frame.. so we will see it this month I would say in approx three weeks.....”

I would be surprised if that is the case for delivery so soon to the So Cal area in Cali.....as I would be coming from the Bay Area to pick it up!!!

Sponsored

mjaga

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Sting Grey
I hear ya, brother...we ordered 6/20 and still no word on shipment. To pass the time, I’m counting blades of grass in the yard...daily. Ugh!
Some of us are lawn care nuts and actually enjoy that!

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
So sorry for the delay! Thanks for being patient while I spent the entire day taking delivery and then driving around endlessly in my Jeep just because I could!

Crypto Update:

Complete:
2021FlatTow
ADiVerde
Franny
FrostytheDiesel
JillBrubaker1
Rumplemenz
SCO
SGRIBICONWAN...
srh

Builds Found/Sheets Published:
A13 ordered 7/20
AN ordered 7/21
AXS1 ordered 8/5
Bird ordered 7/17
Blam ordered 7/16
Bostonb ordered 8/4
Daveman ordered 8/1
Dbell ordered 8/4
DKob orderer 7/30
Goosejeep - ordered 7/24
Hotdog - ordered 6/1 (remember these dates are self-reported. This one is likely when the order was placed with the dealership, but held until after 6/4 for ordering)
jeep17 ordered 8/6
JeepVu ordered 8/4
JKU ordered 7/25
jtymabel ordered 7/31
Kingz489 ordered 7/6 (this may have published earlier than today and was missed. Sorry!)
lemonjl ordered 7/17
Malachai ordered 7/18
Tehra ordered 7/9

Builds Found - Pending Published Build Sheet:
Broyles ordered 8/24 (remember these order dates are self-reported & may/may not be accurate)
KimUnlimited... ordered 7/29 - Long name and Crypto will not allow me to see build sheet. If this is yours, please confirm that the sheet has published. :)

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Wow that red really stands out really sharp!
I've never had a red car before. I can't believe I actually did it! We absolutely fell in love when we first saw one. It was the whole package. I was originally thinking white, but then we saw a red Willys and were both in total agreement, probably the first time ever. HAHAHA

jjs3845

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara Unltd. in Snazzberry
I've never had a red car before. I can't believe I actually did it! We absolutely fell in love when we first saw one. It was the whole package. I was originally thinking white, but then we saw a red Willys and were both in total agreement, probably the first time ever. HAHAHA
If the had a red Wrangler on the lot when I turned my broken one in I would have taken it. When I was having mine looked at he had a red one like that with a stick, If he still had that I would have taken it.

Good luck with it, its really nice!

Advertisement

Advertisement