JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

aaron37

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 TJ, 2017 JKU, 2018 JLUS, 2021 JLR, 2022 JLUR
Agreed.....and that’s excellent....grew up right there in ocean twp and bought my first Jeep Wrangler SE in 1990 from the Jeep Store on the asbury circle. Happy waiting! I know it will be worth it for all of us.
That's where I got the Jeep I have on order now and two others.

Advertisement

nesman7

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda3
Got the update from my dealer that my Rubi is built and is currently in the trim stage! No build sheet yet, but still some great news! Let the waiting continue...
Jeep chat told me that my JLUR is in trim today as well. Hopefully we make it to shipping by next week! When did you order?

Sponsored

BumpDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited
I lied.... There are builds being found. Reporting those below. This will be my last post for the better part of the day. See y'all when I post the pics!:jk:

Builds Found/Sheet Published:
NEbla ordered 6/30

Builds Found - Pending Published Build Sheet
slg ordered 7/12
TK1000 - ordered 7/30
TomH ordered 8/7
TrailCombat ordered 7/17
Valenti ordered 8/5
wharfrat42 ordered 7/18
Unless I missed something, this is the first time I've noticed builds found from orders that were placed in the month of August. Maybe I'm getting close? Ordered mine on 8/22!

chellymarie75

First Name
Shelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Willy's
According to Jeep Chat my Willys is in the shipping stage with an estimated ETA 9/1/20-9/15/20!! Any day now!!!! I see a few heading to Criswell. I’m not far from there so hopefully mine can hitch a ride!

ladyhawke82

First Name
Charline
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 XJ "Tina Patina"
Occupation
Full time RVer and online marketer!
I am curious if anyone has seen a diesel shipped yet. I have a feeling they are being held for some reason, or maybe they started building them later and that's why none have showed up as shipped yet and I am just paranoid.

I will say if you go to cars dot com and search for 2021/Jeep/Diesel, a bunch show up, but not on dealer lots yet, and most curious is none of their stickers are published yet. I have yet to see a diesel sticker. Someone mentioned there may be some EPA hold up with efficiency ratings.
Got the update this morning that ours is DONE thanks to @WillysGirl!! :like: 2021 JLURD!! Talked with the dealer, and he said that it's currently in Toledo, on a railcar!! :rock::jk:

Sponsored

ladyhawke82

First Name
Charline
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 XJ "Tina Patina"
Occupation
Full time RVer and online marketer!
Nice build! It looks like the 2021 now come with the OffRoad+ mode, 2 extra USB ports (charge only), tire-fill alert option (for when airing up i guess to give a signal when reaching the desired air pressure..) and 4:10 ratio is confirmed for the diesel!

NIIIICE now they just need to ship mine! :D cant wait
Mine says 3.73 on the build sheet?? Where'd you see this was confirmed?

EDIT: Saw later in the thread that the transfer case ratio is 4:1. Axle ratio is still 3.73.

JeepinMN

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 RUBI JL - Sold, 2022 Rubi JLUD on Order!
Occupation
Nothin'
Got the update from my dealer that my Rubi is built and is currently in the trim stage! No build sheet yet, but still some great news! Let the waiting continue...
I got the same message from my dealer yesterday! We're getting closer!

Patientlywaiting

First Name
Saint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Jeep Patriot
Tell me more about this coating. What's the aim? Protect from trail rash or just to keep it nice and shiny
Yes, interested in this as well. First time I have heard of such thing.

On a similar topic, who here is getting theirs undercoated / rustproofed?
[/QUOTE]
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking EE374B3C-9A88-4FB6-ADE2-A89B2CB88060

this is half a door done. to me, there’s a decent difference

No Spark V6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubi 3.0 GCM
Clubs

Yes, interested in this as well. First time I have heard of such thing.

On a similar topic, who here is getting theirs undercoated / rustproofed?
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking EE374B3C-9A88-4FB6-ADE2-A89B2CB88060

this is half a door done. to me, there’s a decent difference
[/QUOTE]

I think PPF is going to give you better protection against scratches and rock chips. A ceramic coating is going to make it look better and easier to clean. Some places will put a ceramic coating on top of the PPF. I'm planning on PPF on all painted surfaces on mine when I get it.

Advertisement

Advertisement