Sponsored

JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

CMF150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F-150 2021 SAHARA (that my wife lets me drive on the weekends..sometimes.)
@aaron37

I'm new to this and just ordered. I have VON and VIN. Where are you able to see your build sheet?

Advertisement

mft

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Just checked in with Jeep Chat. My 7/15 order is in ready for "shipping" status, no ETA available. Last shipping estimate I got from dealer is 9/16. It's going to Criswell in MD so hopefully there will be a full load leaving soon!

DwnSth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 TJ : 2021 JLURD
Randy from JC just told me I am in paint! JLURD ordered 7/30
I'm getting more optimistic. I'm a JLURD ordered 7/30 also - but JC still giving me It does show all the materials needed to move forward with the build have been received. It should be entering the build status shortly. Not really expecting before October but still nice to see similar order dates with diesels going through.

aaron37

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 TJ, 2017 JKU, 2018 JLUS, 2021 JLR, 2022 JLUR
@aaron37

I'm new to this and just ordered. I have VON and VIN. Where are you able to see your build sheet?
@CMF150, go to Page 1 of the forum and choose Track New on the first post. Enter your VIN, email, and order date and make a user name for tracking.

You can also use the chat button in the link below to talk to Jeep directly. Though if you just ordered, you're probably not going to get any updates in the next few weeks.

https://fcacommunity.force.com/Jeep/s/knowledge

CMF150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F-150 2021 SAHARA (that my wife lets me drive on the weekends..sometimes.)
@CMF150, go to Page 1 of the forum and choose Track New on the first post. Enter your VIN, email, and order date and make a user name for tracking.

You can also use the chat button in the link below to talk to Jeep directly. Though if you just ordered, you're probably not going to get any updates in the next few weeks.

https://fcacommunity.force.com/Jeep/s/knowledge
AWESOME!!! Thank you!

Sponsored

nesman7

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda3
Jeep chat just told me my Jeep just started the build process today! I normally only bugged them every other day, but since @overboosted was in paint today I figured I would check in two days in a row and it paid off.

Deposit Down: 8/4 (30th birthday present)
Date Ordered: 8/5
VIN Received: 8/6
Build Date: 9/3
Dealer Estimated Ship Date: 9/8 according to the dealer. But I won't hold my breath.
Build Sheet Published: TBD
Windows Sticker Published: TBD

Jeep.JPG

Wharfrat42

First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL
Question for you guys. As of Monday my build still had not started. I received a credit alert that my dealership ran my credit. I did not give them permission to do so especially since its unlikely that the Jeep will be here in 30 days. I called the dealer to ask why and they said they would get back to me of course I have not heard back yet. Should I be pissed? A hard inquiry on your credit lowers your credit score and then I'm suppose to let them run it again when the jeep does come in? Let me know your thoughts before I go overboard with this dealership who has been nothing but problems since the beginning. Thanks

Sponsored

gatbagel

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Bolt, 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon on order
anyone going to give up their new order and wait for the 4xe just announced? I'm tempted but I'm sure no manual 4xe will be available given the electric motor/hybrid 4 turbo...

Breon

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Hard Rock Rubicon
Just checked in with Jeep Chat. My 7/15 order is in ready for "shipping" status, no ETA available. Last shipping estimate I got from dealer is 9/16. It's going to Criswell in MD so hopefully there will be a full load leaving soon!
Mine (7/7) is going to Criswell also and Jeep Chat just told me:
I do see that the Wrangler is in the ship phase currently, but at this time I do not see a current ETA window for when it will be arriving at the dealer. We do ship our Jeep's out in lots, so it could be that the order is currently waiting for a full load of vehicles to all be heading to the same area before the ETA is finalized.

overboosted

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU(sold) 2021 JLURD
Mine (7/7) is going to Criswell also and Jeep Chat just told me:
I do see that the Wrangler is in the ship phase currently, but at this time I do not see a current ETA window for when it will be arriving at the dealer. We do ship our Jeep's out in lots, so it could be that the order is currently waiting for a full load of vehicles to all be heading to the same area before the ETA is finalized.
Another one going to Criswell. JLURD ordered 7/30 in paint today. Hopefully I don't hold you up ;)

MotoMatt

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD Granite Crystal Metallic
I ordered 7/3, been in inspection for nearly 2 weeks now. Mines going to Criswell too, maybe we can get a full truckload going and get a move on!

Wranglernator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Wrangler (sold); 2021 Sting Gray Rubi Unlimited
Occupation
Evil Overlord
No sticker on crypto yet, but Jeep chat says, "What the system shows is that your jeep Rubicon is that it is Waiting on inspection prior to release or until space available on carrier for shipping. "

Which seems like a step forward from "Built pending installation of additional features or optional equipment." on 9/1.

Order date 7/22. Sting Gray Rubi Unlimited 3.6e auto.

Advertisement

Advertisement