JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

chellymarie75

First Name
Shelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Willy's
Why was it easier to be patient when I thought it was just a pile of parts? SHIP IT ALREADY!!
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking C419C020-1457-470D-A6E6-8E29622E490B

Advertisement

zshannon20

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi A3; 2022 Jeep Compass High Altitude
Occupation
Medical Device Operations/Distribution; USMC Reserve Officer
I feel blessed by Manquel, Marcel, and the rest of the factory staff. I think I got pretty lucky with my timeline considering lots of Jeeps seem to get stuck in inspection and/or storage:

Fri 28 Aug - Jeep Chat says G status "trim"
Sat 29 Aug - Jeep Chat says complete
Sunda 30 Aug - Jeep Chat says status KZ (with ETA)
Today 31 Aug - dealer (@RobTrachtman Tuttle-Click Irvine) confirms my 2021 got a rail car and is currently in Bryan, OH en route to Irvine, CA

Currently working finance piece and Rob believes the Jeep will arrive in ~10 days. He did say that currently there is no $500 military rebate for those wondering about that.

:clap:

chellymarie75

First Name
Shelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Willy's
I feel blessed by Manquel, Marcel, and the rest of the factory staff. I think I got pretty lucky with my timeline considering lots of Jeeps seem to get stuck in inspection and/or storage:

Today 31 Aug - dealer (@RobTrachtman Tuttle-Click Irvine) confirms my 2021 got a rail car and is currently in Bryan, OH en route to Irvine, CA

Currently working finance piece and Rob believes the Jeep will arrive in ~10 days. He did say that currently there is no $500 military rebate for those wondering about that.

What was your order date?

zshannon20

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
What was your order date?
7/10.

If it arrives in ~10-14 days, that's pretty much exactly 8 weeks which is what my dealer, Rob, said the day I ordered. He's also been extremely easy to work with and get updates from. Any SoCal'ers looking for a Jeep, talk to @RobTrachtman in Irvine.

GearWhore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Diesel, 1972 Arctic Cat Climber, 2006 Triumph Speed Triple
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Gentleman Explorer
I moved from final inspection to installation of post-production options (tailgate reinforcement). Are people moving quickly through that department?
Sounds like our Jeeps have been factory buddies. Mine has also been waiting for tailgate reinforcement the last couple days (per JC anyway).

Sponsored

Monsterdun

First Name
Monty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler

I ordered from Rob on 8/7......Guessing my target date is early October.......would like to hear what financing deals Rob is able to get you.

JustAnotherChicken

First Name
Tundra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JL Rubicon

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase

Your name is not Zach. It has to be Beyonce or JayZ or something to get it that fast.

Deleted member 53226

He did say that currently there is no $500 military rebate for those wondering about that.
Whhaaat? I am not even in the military and I am mad about that!

Come on Jeep! A $50K+ vehicle purchased during a pandemic and economic catastrophe, and they can't spare $500 bucks to appreciate a soldier and give a little good will to customers? How bout a little, "Hey thanks everyone for continuing to buy our product during difficult times."

Makes me wonder if for 2021's coming in now, the first reponder discount also goes away and FCA will expect customers to pay 5% on the loans. No more "charity" from FCA in the form of 2.99%/60 months or 3.99%/72 months. Its 5-6% for all you loyal Jeep customers!

zshannon20

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I ordered from Rob on 8/7......Guessing my target date is early October.......would like to hear what financing deals Rob is able to get you.
He said right now there aren't any finance specials. The only thing I'm getting is 4% off invoice which includes the 1% Tread Lightly discount. 4% sorta blows considering what non SoCal Jeepers are getting, but for here, I don't think you're going to find better. He did say that once 21s are on the lot out here, finance specials may/should become available.

Sponsored

zshannon20

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Your name is not Zach. It has to be Beyonce or JayZ or something to get it that fast.
:CWL: :CWL: Dealer and I were both shocked. I feel like it's most definitely going to get heisted off the train during the journey out west. This level of happiness isn't authorized in 2020.

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Whhaaat? I am not even in the military and I am mad about that!

Come on Jeep! A $50K+ vehicle purchased during a pandemic and economic catastrophe, and they can't spare $500 bucks to appreciate a soldier and give a little good will to customers? How bout a little, "Hey thanks everyone for continuing to buy our product during difficult times."

Makes me wonder if for 2021's coming in now, the first reponder discount also goes away and FCA will expect customers to pay 5% on the loans.
The Jeep incentives page lists $500 except for 2020 Wranglers and 2020 Gladitor Rubicon for military. $500 for first responders except 2020 Wrangler Rub icon and 2020 Gladiator Rubicon. Until 1/4/2021.

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Crypto Update:

Complete:

WhiteRubi21
zshannon20

Builds Found (subject to published build sheet):

93vette - ordered 7/24
caitlyn - ordered ?

Builds Found/Sheets Published:
FrostytheDiesel - ordered 7/2
Jeep4Jamie - ordered 6/5
Joltes - ordered 6/29
OFFTHEGRID - ordered 7/10
RoadHogster - ordered ?
RWC - ordered 7/7
SamsGreen - Ordered 8/28 (this date could be erroneous - no way to know unless SamsGreen buyer confirms)
Silvio - ordered 7/2
Winry - orderd 6/15

Deleted member 53226

The Jeep incentives page lists $500 except for 2020 Wranglers and 2020 Gladitor Rubicon for military. $500 for first responders except 2020 Wrangler Rub icon and 2020 Gladiator Rubicon. Until 1/4/2021.
You know, that is my main issue with FCA/Jeep. I noticed they are so sly about their financing and other specials, even during the pandemic. Most other manufacturers are across the board incentives and great financing (like 0% for 72 months!) due to the pandemic, etc but not on Jeeps because they are spoiled by their popularity.

Also, Jeep will offer $500 off for soldiers and cops, but only for this or that, not for the popular model! Financing? FCA says sure 0% for everybody, but for 3 years only (because FCA knows most people won't go for it because the payments are huge anyway).

I am kinda glad Ford is doing the Bronco. I love Jeeps, but FCA needs a kick in the nuts.

Advertisement

Advertisement