Sponsored

JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

struong8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon(ordered)
Dealer told me my order would began production week of 8/27. Sticker and build sheets published within 2 days after. Been getting "components gathered etc..." message from JC before and this morning its in shipping status with date range of 8/31-9/14.

Advertisement

JustAnotherChicken

First Name
Tundra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JL Rubicon
Checking this morning, my Rubicon is in JS status.

EchoCharlie1

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR; '17 F-250 FX4 Platinum; '15 Tesla S 85D; '15 Volvo XC60 T6; '16 Ducati Monster 1200R; '09 Vans RV-6
Occupation
Navy "Mustang" (ret); Engineering Manager, Space/Maritime Programs
Well, well, well...build sheet is finally up. So...is it built, being built, being scheduled to be built or just a thought of what is to be built? Who knows? The mystery continues...but, at the very least, I'm out of the NOT FOUND pile. :clap:

DeviantCK

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JKU Wrangler Sahara Manual. Expecting 2021 JLU Rubicon Manual Sarge Green
Same here got my build sheet this morning and an update in JS status, still not in crypto but hopefully this afternoon it will show up!

wriver82

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Red JLUR
Well Well, just spoke to Jeep Chat and the thing is finally built, now awaiting installation of additional equipment, lord knows how long that will take, but at least I got out of the message saying parts are gathered and awaiting build. Order Date 7/13

Sponsored

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
SUPPOSEDLY mine is supposed to be delivered this week....

One can only hope....
Didn't I hear somewhere Gulf Coast deliveries are postponed until after hurricane season? Maybe that was for umbrellas.:rock:

bullfrog3459

First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Dodge Caliber (Sold), 2012 Black Dodge Journey, 2021 HellaYella Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport Altitude
Occupation
Network Administrator / Project Manager
Vehicle Showcase
I am learning the third phase of patience that @nerubi likes to talk about ... mine is still sitting on a rail car pending release from KC to come home ... all it currently says its been delayed with an new ETA of 9/11/2020. :(

Brian1022

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Liberty (formerly), 2021 Rubicon
Occupation
Engineer
The wait still sucks!!!! Received my sticker on 8/25. It feels like eons ago, honestly... But it's really only 5 days! What????? BUT, it has been complete and in KZ since 8/21. I was actually told it was in KZR (a few days from dealership) on 8/26. But alas, it's still in Toledo.... I mean, I guess technically it IS within a few days from the dealership. HAHAHA

The wait........
Hopefully it's keeping mine company and talking about all the adventures they are about to do! Mine got to the railyard on the 22/23rd and was scheduled to be in Selkirk at on the 14th. Now Jeep Chat says the shipping is TBD and my dealer thinks it's still on track.

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
What's this patience word you speak of. Jeep is at the mercy of the railroads and trucking companies once it leaves the factory, they have little influence. Some trains meander all around others go direct. Dropyards have too many cars to get out on limited number of trucks. Seen them wait 3 weeks in dropyards or get out in 1 day.

Best advice is keep busy ordering more mods to put on once it arrives.

Sponsored

Wranglernator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Wrangler (sold); 2021 Sting Gray Rubi Unlimited
Occupation
Evil Overlord
Just curious what shifts they are wroking in the plant? Is it 24 hours, do they work weekends, etc?

EchoCharlie1

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR; '17 F-250 FX4 Platinum; '15 Tesla S 85D; '15 Volvo XC60 T6; '16 Ducati Monster 1200R; '09 Vans RV-6
Occupation
Navy "Mustang" (ret); Engineering Manager, Space/Maritime Programs
Well, well, well...build sheet is finally up. So...is it built, being built, being scheduled to be built or just a thought of what is to be built? Who knows? The mystery continues...but, at the very least, I'm out of the NOT FOUND pile. :clap:
UGH...now, the build sheet query response comes back that there is no build sheet for my VIN. I'm sooooooo confused! :crying::headbang::facepalm:

bullfrog3459

First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Dodge Caliber (Sold), 2012 Black Dodge Journey, 2021 HellaYella Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport Altitude
Occupation
Network Administrator / Project Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Just curious what shifts they are wroking in the plant? Is it 24 hours, do they work weekends, etc?
The last update I saw regarding this, I thought they were working 3 shifts of 8 hours per day, 7 days a week now instead of 2 shifts of 10 hours a day, 7 days a week; and it started after the 2020's were finished and the 2021's started.

AppleJacks23

First Name
A.J.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.revkit.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Human Resources
Vehicle Showcase
RKWRUBI JLURD ordered 7/3, current JC update:

Thank you so much for holding. Vehicle has been built and has passed inspection, but not released to carrier as of yet. No ETA is associated with the vehicle as of yet.

Glad to see at least one diesel through inspection!

MotoMatt

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD Granite Crystal Metallic
RKWRUBI JLURD ordered 7/3, current JC update:

Thank you so much for holding. Vehicle has been built and has passed inspection, but not released to carrier as of yet. No ETA is associated with the vehicle as of yet.

Glad to see at least one diesel through inspection!
Mine has not been so lucky yet.

Thank you for waiting Matthew. The Wrangler has finished the primary build and it is currently in the inspection phase. After this, if there are additional packages or equipment that need to be installed, it will move into that process. Otherwise it will be ready to enter into the ship phase. At this time I would suggest allowing a week to pass then contact us back for an update, but we are available 24/7 if you do want to contact us back sooner.

Advertisement

Advertisement