JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

mjaga

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Sting Grey
All I know is FCA better step up their game. Competition is on the horizon with the Bronco coming out.
Ford taking so long to "reveal" the Bronco was actually the last straw that pushed me back to considering a JL. I can't wait until Summer 2021 for a new car.

I just have to keep convincing myself that 6% below invoice is worth a 3-6 month wait from time of order. This has become a daily conversation (among many others) I have with myself. Sorry, I realize this post is more "discussion" thread appropriate than window sticker tracking.

As you all were. Moving myself along.

Advertisement

zshannon20

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi A3; 2022 Jeep Compass High Altitude
Occupation
Medical Device Operations/Distribution; USMC Reserve Officer
From Jeep Chat: my order is in the Trim stage and within a couple days it will be Complete.

2021 Sahara Alt
Order date: 7/10
Dealer: Rob Trachtman @ Tuttle-Click Irvine, CA

:clap:
Yesterday morning Jeep Chat told me status G. This morning Amber says complete and released for shipping with an eta of 9/7 - 9/21. My build sheet, however, is still Not Found on crypto. Hope you're telling me the truth Amber! :please:

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking Jeep Chat

Sending good vibes to all those out there waiting for your Jeeps :handsinair:

Deleted member 53226

Guys, I think I figured it out. FCA MUST be doing something special and commemorative for all June orders. After all, we supported them by buying $50k vehicles amidst arguably one of the most uncertain periods in our lifetime. Amidst a pandemic that shut down our economy and put us into a debt figure that will be passed down for generations up come. When most were out of work, losing their homes, businesses, WE rose up and said, "yes, I want to throw $50k towards a new vehicle, and FCA, I choose you!"

DISCLAIMER: This is not a political post by any means. Just poking fun at the most absurd order/build process I've ever come to know. I've also resorted to complaining about my order on here once a day, so this is today's. Thanks to all of you for keeping the rest of us sane. This is actually saving me money, because at this point all the summer-ish mods can wait to be purchased until next year. Happy Saturday y'all, I hope those of you who have received your order can enjoy some awesome weather!
My friend, if you've never owned a Chrysler before, this is just the beginning of your long and adventurous relationship with FCA. Welcome aboard!

Patientlywaiting

First Name
Saint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Jeep Patriot
I know you have said but what was your original order date. I am totally fine with waiting I ordered a unlimited willy’s manual with almost every option... I am just trying to get some sort of gauge lol.
I ordered 6/25 and it was delivered 8/25. I don’t think it’s safe to go off the June orders because we had to wait for the 2020s to finish up after the covid shut down.

Sponsored

Deleted member 53226

I ordered 6/25 and it was delivered 8/25. I don’t think it’s safe to go off the June orders because we had to wait for the 2020s to finish up after the covid shut down.
If if helps on timing for folks, I ordered my Sahara on 6/29 and per Jeep Chat last night, it is being shipped with ETA to dealer between 8/31 and 9/14.

So, if true, that sorta follows Patientlywaiting's timing. I am in NC, so maybe that is a part of it too.

dmc1068

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys 4dr JL and 2020 Jeep Wrangler Willys 2dr JL
Mine was ordered 6/16 and dealer and Jeep chat said delivery 8/24. It’s 8/28 and no where to be found. And it was completed 8/13.

Rumplemenz

First Name
Geno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Explorer Sport, 1986 Ford Mustang Notchback
Update
Looks like my jeep will be here in September! Yep, as per dealer its going to be sept. Sept what? Well that they dont know. Thats pin pt accuracy for ya lol

rickinAZ

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon EcoDiesel (11th Jeep)
Occupation
Retired CFO. Mayo Clinic volunteer.
June 16th order.
FCA is lying and lying to dealers. There is no way any dealership should have a 21 in the lot for sale before all orders are delivered. Mine was one of the first completed and I’m in a major metropolitan area. People who posted their builds completed after mine have taken delivery. My was marked waiting for shipment carrier 8/13. The dealer actually showed me a screenshot of my Jeep loaded on a truck and shipped 8/22 at 3AM. I could have walked to Chicago from Toledo in the 7 days. It’s a 4 and a half hours drive. I understand they have other dealers to stop at. Even if the full carrier truck had only one Jeep per dealership, they all should have been delivered already.
I know that waiting is hard - I've done it many times myself, but I'm not sure that it's as nefarious as you think. Trust me, it financially benefits all parties to deliver the Jeeps as fast as they can and complete the sale. It's Business 101. That said, I once waited almost a year for a new car to arrive from Europe - that was a nail biter.

balbright18

First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
I think a lot of us are in the same boat.
Order date-6/28

8/12 - build published
8/14 - storage per Jeep chat...sat there for 10 days.
8/24 - released to shipping no ETA
8/28 - dealer says it's KZS status
8/29 - shipping still no ETA (Jeep chat)

So I guess it could show up tomorrow or by Christmas! Being as patient as possible.

Sponsored

nap914

First Name
Nicole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 wrangler unlimited
I think a lot of us are in the same boat.
Order date-6/28

8/12 - build published
8/14 - storage per Jeep chat...sat there for 10 days.
8/24 - released to shipping no ETA
8/28 - dealer says it's KZS status
8/29 - shipping still no ETA (Jeep chat)

So I guess it could show up tomorrow or by Christmas! Being as patient as possible.
My timeline is the same as yours. Maybe our Jeeps are on the same truck, which somehow got lost between Toledo and here... ?

rickinAZ

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon EcoDiesel (11th Jeep)
Occupation
Retired CFO. Mayo Clinic volunteer.
All I know is FCA better step up their game. Competition is on the horizon with the Bronco coming out.
Don't think that Ford is going to play the logistics game any better than FCA. I have a friend that ordered a Mustang Mach-E last Fall and was told that his would be in the 2nd traunch of production. He is still clueless about even a rough date. Again, I said LAST Fall.

balbright18

First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
My timeline is the same as yours. Maybe our Jeeps are on the same truck, which somehow got lost between Toledo and here... ?
Hmmm... interesting. Maybe we are on the western PA truck. It just needs to get here! My dealer hasn't received any 2021s yet. And they have 4 different dealerships in the area.

ladyhawke82

First Name
Charline
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 XJ "Tina Patina"
Occupation
Full time RVer and online marketer!
Crypto Update:

This one's a big one!

Builds Found - all subject to published build sheets.

ladyhawke82 - ordered 7/10
YAAAAAS!!!!! Got the email from Crypto this morning!!! :rock::rock::rock::jk:

PS - Legit me when I saw the email. The dog cracked an eyelid and looked at me funny. :CWL:
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking Kermit Yay

Advertisement

Advertisement