First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Billet JLUR, 2014 Jeep GC Summit
Crypto Update:

This one's a big one!

Builds Found - all subject to published build sheets.

SRS148 - ordered 7/9
The only thing I saw in that big ole list you sent along :).

I did get a bit of a spoiler, though. I received my first email from cryto this evening with the update that the build sheet was found. I also received an email from my sales rep - he thinks delivery could come as soon as mid-week next week, but based on what I've learned here, I think he's being a tad optimistic.

That's okay, I've been using my garage stall as a storage unit and another week or two will give me time to get it prepped so I can actually park there.

Advertisement

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys

I did get a bit of a spoiler, though. I received my first email from cryto this evening with the update that the build sheet was found. I also received an email from my sales rep - he thinks delivery could come as soon as mid-week next week, but based on what I've learned here, I think he's being a tad optimistic.

That's okay, I've been using my garage stall as a storage unit and another week or two will give me time to get it prepped so I can actually park there.
And it looks like your build sheet has been published too!!!! Woot Woot!

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Crypto Update:

This one's a big one!

Builds Found - all subject to published build sheets.

Coe - ordered 7/8
EZsmoke - ordered 7/13
GearWhore - ordered 7/7
Jake21 - ordered 7/6
JCsahara - ordered 7/11
JeddyMac - ordered 7/7
JEDIMASTER - ordered 7/21
JoeShmoe - ordered 7/13
JW1 - ordered 7/8
ladyhawke82 - ordered 7/10
Mattdaddy1974 - ordered 7/14
mhofmann20 - ordered 7/11
Millijeep - ordered 7/8
Mittenmayhem - ordered 7/9
Monkman - ordered 7/13
Plaza - ordered 7/20
RaysJLUR - ordered 7/11
Rubiconsingh - ordered 7/9
Samp - ordered 7/14
Sang - ordered 7/8
SGRUBICONWAN... - ordered 7/13
SilverStreak - ordered 7/13
SRS148 - ordered 7/9
Tella21 - ordered 7/10
Tylerjohn-possible Canadian order as Sticker was found first. Published build sheet with confirm.
WGO - ordered 7/10
ALL PUBLISHED
with the exception of SGRUBICONWAN... which is a long enough name that Crypto says nope....we're not going to show you anything. So if this is you, would you please let us know if your build sheet has actually published?

Also, Tylerjohn was a Canadian order as suspected. Tylerjohn is now complete!

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase

PA deliveries usually happen quickly.

Sponsored

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks for the continued updates.

We ordered 2 jeeps on July 10.....One WGO, which shows up on your list and I received an email sticker for.

The other one GJS, does not show up on your list; however, I can see the build sheet if I go here
https://www.jeep.com/webselfservice/BuildSheetServlet?vin=1C4HJXFG0MW524829. Do you know why?
Itā€™s possible that Crypto just hasnā€™t ā€œcaughtā€ it yet. Itā€™s also possible Crypto will never find it. Crypto is a program written by a member of the forum. Itā€™s not an FCA tool. Sometimes it just doesnā€™t find the sheets or stickers. If you can see it when you query FCA directly, thatā€™s really what matters!

Congrats on your 2 Jeeps!!!!

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Another Crypto Update (I may not sleep tonight):

Builds Found - subject to published build sheet

2021FlatTow - ordered 7/15
92Baxter - ordered 7/13
ADiVerde - ordered 7/7
AttRSJLURD - ordered 7/10
Breon - ordered 7/8
BStabler - order date unknown
cbpdpm - ordered 7/9
cgv - ordered 7/8
chellymarie - ordered 7/13

More to come... Mid cycle....
All published!

Sponsored

Ericl

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram 1500 Laramie
Well Iā€™m going to pick my wifeā€™s up from the dealer today. Test drove it yesterday and everything checked out. Wife was like a kid in a candy store. We ordered July 1st. Good luck to everyone getting their 2021ā€™s soon too!
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 3519B2DC-A314-44F5-B2B0-A723B6881B59

Lucky #7

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 6-spd Manual
Yep...Iā€œm with you there. Late June order, thinking Iā€™d one of the first ā€œ21 models, but nooooooo...for being anxious, the price is to wait longer. Oh well...maybe weā€ll get some ā€œEaster eggsā€ in ours, in the form of some updated (not leftover ā€œ20) stuff. Yeah...thatā€™s what Iā€™m going with, ā€œcuz itā€™s free to dream. :rock:
June 18 order date here. It is tough seeing all the July orders go ahead of ours. On the other hand, I do dig seeing the photos of everyone's Jeeps. I'm not paying Virginia's personal property tax while I wait, so I guess that's good. See Mom, I found the f&#@ing silver lining you told me to look for...

somedude922

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, Previous: 1984 CJ7, 1979 CJ7
June 18 order date here. It is tough seeing all the July orders go ahead of ours. On the other hand, I do dig seeing the photos of everyone's Jeeps. I'm not paying Virginia's personal property tax while I wait. See Mom, I found the f&#@ing silver lining you told me to look for...
Hey Im June 18th too...

dmc1068

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys 4dr JL and 2020 Jeep Wrangler Willys 2dr JL
Yep...Iā€œm with you there. Late June order, thinking Iā€™d one of the first ā€œ21 models, but nooooooo...for being anxious, the price is to wait longer. Oh well...maybe weā€ll get some ā€œEaster eggsā€ in ours, in the form of some updated (not leftover ā€œ20) stuff. Yeah...thatā€™s what Iā€™m going with, ā€œcuz itā€™s free to dream. :rock:
June 16th order.
FCA is lying and lying to dealers. There is no way any dealership should have a 21 in the lot for sale before all orders are delivered. Mine was one of the first completed and Iā€™m in a major metropolitan area. People who posted their builds completed after mine have taken delivery. My was marked waiting for shipment carrier 8/13. The dealer actually showed me a screenshot of my Jeep loaded on a truck and shipped 8/22 at 3AM. I could have walked to Chicago from Toledo in the 7 days. Itā€™s a 4 and a half hours drive. I understand they have other dealers to stop at. Even if the full carrier truck had only one Jeep per dealership, they all should have been delivered already.

EchoCharlie1

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR; '17 F-250 FX4 Platinum; '15 Tesla S 85D; '15 Volvo XC60 T6; '16 Ducati Monster 1200R; '09 Vans RV-6
Occupation
Navy "Mustang" (ret); Engineering Manager, Space/Maritime Programs
June 18 order date here. It is tough seeing all the July orders go ahead of ours. On the other hand, I do dig seeing the photos of everyone's Jeeps. I'm not paying Virginia's personal property tax while I wait, so I guess that's good. See Mom, I found the f&#@ing silver lining you told me to look for...
June 20 for ours...:facepalm:

Advertisement

Advertisement