JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

kingpinJL

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ram 1500 Limited, 2021 JLUR
I was wondering if you could answer question as you do a great job keeping up with everything going on and changing, and you seem knowledgeable on how this process works. If the dealer put the "sold" code on the build order, does that change how it's viewed or prioritized by FCA? The reason I ask is because I know the owner of the dealership I ordered mine from personally and I basically handed him my window sticker from my broken jeep, had a coffee with him and said "I want this in Snazzberry". As he was putting in the order, it wouldn't let him order a bunch of stuff like my 2.0 Turbo engine because of out of stock or something (I really lliked the pick up my other jeep had with it) and he kind of said if you tag it as a sold vehicle, then it lets the order go through - you just have to watch you don't put options that are incompatible with other ones (like remote start on a MT) .... Just wondering...
The people who know how builds are prioritized don't let anyone else in on the secret. As best as anyone can figure(here anyway), it's a bunch of darts thrown at a dart board which determines the build sequence.

Advertisement

jjs3845

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara Unltd. in Snazzberry
The people who know how builds are prioritized don't let anyone else in on the secret. As best as anyone can figure(here anyway), it's a bunch of darts thrown at a dart board which determines the build sequence.
That must make it interesting. It's hard to imagine there's no retiree out there that won't spill the beans on it.

chellymarie75

First Name
Shelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Willy's
Exciting day!! I’ve been watching crypto for my build and she’s already built and awaiting inspection! WOOHOO!! Still nothing in crypto or when I look up the build sheet or sticker.
Salesman said KZ status and JC confirmed with this...
We are showing that your vehicle has completed the build process and is pending quality inspections to ensure that standards are met prior to releasing the vehicle. At FCA, you can be assured that we take vehicle quality seriously.
Salesman says 7-10 days. Yeah. We will see. I’m not getting my hopes up, but it’s better than this morning when I was hoping to get it before October!!

EchoCharlie1

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR; '17 F-250 FX4 Platinum; '15 Tesla S 85D; '15 Volvo XC60 T6; '16 Ducati Monster 1200R; '09 Vans RV-6
Occupation
Navy "Mustang" (ret); Engineering Manager, Space/Maritime Programs
I ordered my 2021 Sahara High Altitude on 6/23, and drove it out of the dealership yesterday.
Bravo! We ordered 6/20...no sign of it showing up this model year. Harrumph!

MotoMatt

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD Granite Crystal Metallic
Exciting day!! I’ve been watching crypto for my build and she’s already built and awaiting inspection! WOOHOO!! Still nothing in crypto or when I look up the build sheet or sticker.
Salesman said KZ status and JC confirmed with this...
We are showing that your vehicle has completed the build process and is pending quality inspections to ensure that standards are met prior to releasing the vehicle. At FCA, you can be assured that we take vehicle quality seriously.
Salesman says 7-10 days. Yeah. We will see. I’m not getting my hopes up, but it’s better than this morning when I was hoping to get it before October!!
Which dealer did you order from?

Sponsored

GoBills

First Name
Gregory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Willys
Occupation
Firefighter
I almost hate posting this because I know SOOOO many of you are patiently waiting for status updates or movement on crypto, but guess who showed up today at my dealer...! I promise Jeeps really do eventually come!! :champagne: :like: :jk: (Also I cant figure out how to rotate the picture on here
Sorry)!
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 7077BF26-5D48-4035-828D-16B2FD3F3AA9

MDRubicon

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JK Wrangler
I almost hate posting this because I know SOOOO many of you are patiently waiting for status updates or movement on crypto, but guess who showed up today at my dealer...! I promise Jeeps really do eventually come!! :champagne: :like: :jk:

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 7077BF26-5D48-4035-828D-16B2FD3F3AA9
No way, love seeing the new 2021s - no other way to see them.

Sponsored

trailguiding

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 TJ, 2015 KL, 2019 WK2
I have been emailing my salesman today, since Jeep Chat told me last Friday that the ETA to dealer would be 8/20 to 9/3. Salesman is saying mid-September..... Need some patience pills....
BTW anybody know how to remove the headlight liner as I am thinking of painting mine?

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I have been emailing my salesman today, since Jeep Chat told me last Friday that the ETA to dealer would be 8/20 to 9/3. Salesman is saying mid-September..... Need some patience pills....
BTW anybody know how to remove the headlight liner as I am thinking of painting mine?
There are some posts showing this, do a search on grille bezel painting.

JeffreyHF

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler High Altitude
That's awesome,looks great !!! It figures the day ours arrives my salesman has the day off and my hubby is busy at work .Going later today to sneak a peak and take some pictures.Im so excited !!!1
Looks great!
Is it just the photo or did Jeep update the liner of the headlight to no longer be Grey?
That would be a nice improvement.
Good eye. The headlight liner is black, and matches the grill spaces between the slats.

mjaga

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Sting Grey
I have been emailing my salesman today, since Jeep Chat told me last Friday that the ETA to dealer would be 8/20 to 9/3. Salesman is saying mid-September..... Need some patience pills...
Hate to be the bad news, my salesman is saying the dates they're seeing on their end are all smoke and mirrors. I hope not for your sake.

Advertisement

Advertisement