Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Crypto Update:

Completes:

Car1
NorthCountry
NotMyJeep101 (This one is a recent registration & likely a dealer order converted to a sold order as the build sheet does not specify "sold vehicle".)

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I just got a text from our salesman telling me that our 2021 rubicon has arrived at the dealership.We should be picking it up early next week.I would like to tell everyone that on Wednesday I went on Crypto to look up my window sticker and when I put in my vin number it said no vin found .A few hours later Crypto emailed me saying they had my window sticker but they sent me someone else’s window sticker .
Is it possible when you registered that you entered an incorrect vin? Compare the two vins and see if they're similar. Maybe off by one character or something?? Crypto will email you a sticker and build sheet for the vin you enter. So if that was wrong, then you get someone else's stuff. :(

Sponsored

Rubicon2021

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sport/s2018Rubicon2021
Manual Rubicon with heated seats:

"Emily (8/28/2020, 12:33:40 PM): I can certainly look into that for you! Congratulations on your purchase! I will check that now for you.
Emily (8/28/2020, 12:35:43 PM): Taking a look over the order I am showing the following information listed. Waiting on inspection prior to release or until space available on carrier for shipping
Me (8/28/2020, 12:36:09 PM): Thankyou"

Jannine

First Name
Jannine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021Rubicon,2018 Lincoln Navigator ,2017 Dodge Ram 1500,2016 challenger SRT-plum crazy ,2015 Dodge Challenger SRT -BLACK
Is it possible when you registered that you entered an incorrect vin? Compare the two vins and see if they're similar. Maybe off by one character or something?? Crypto will email you a sticker and build sheet for the vin you enter. So if that was wrong, then you get someone else's stuff. :(
no when I registered I definitely put in the correct vin number because I double checked it .It said no vin found .A few hours later they emailed me saying they found it but it was someone else’s Window sticker They sent me .It must have been an error on there part .So I emailed my salesman who sent me my window sticker and my Jeep arrived this morning .So all is good and I can’t wait to go see it

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
no when I registered I definitely put in the correct vin number because I double checked it .It said no vin found .A few hours later they emailed me saying they found it but it was someone else’s Window sticker They sent me .It must have been an error on there part .So I emailed my salesman who sent me my window sticker and my Jeep arrived this morning .So all is good and I can’t wait to go see it
So strange! Congrats on the arrival of your Jeep!!!

Sponsored

Jannine

First Name
Jannine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021Rubicon,2018 Lincoln Navigator ,2017 Dodge Ram 1500,2016 challenger SRT-plum crazy ,2015 Dodge Challenger SRT -BLACK
So strange! Congrats on the arrival of your Jeep!!!
Thank you so much ,just waiting for my hubby to get home so we can go sneak a peak at it.Hopefully we can Pick it up Monday.Has yours arrived yet ? If not hopefully soon

Berno2

First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL
Anyone know what “in for additional equipment “ translates to?

jjs3845

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara Unltd. in Snazzberry
Crypto Update:

Completes:

Car1
NorthCountry
NotMyJeep101 (This one is a recent registration & likely a dealer order converted to a sold order as the build sheet does not specify "sold vehicle".)
I was wondering if you could answer question as you do a great job keeping up with everything going on and changing, and you seem knowledgeable on how this process works. If the dealer put the "sold" code on the build order, does that change how it's viewed or prioritized by FCA? The reason I ask is because I know the owner of the dealership I ordered mine from personally and I basically handed him my window sticker from my broken jeep, had a coffee with him and said "I want this in Snazzberry". As he was putting in the order, it wouldn't let him order a bunch of stuff like my 2.0 Turbo engine because of out of stock or something (I really lliked the pick up my other jeep had with it) and he kind of said if you tag it as a sold vehicle, then it lets the order go through - you just have to watch you don't put options that are incompatible with other ones (like remote start on a MT) .... Just wondering...

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thank you so much ,just waiting for my hubby to get home so we can go sneak a peak at it.Hopefully we can Pick it up Monday.Has yours arrived yet ? If not hopefully soon
So exciting! I don’t have the restraint to wait for the hubby. I have been doing a drive by almost daily because I’m a psycho. No arrival yet. :(

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I was wondering if you could answer question as you do a great job keeping up with everything going on and changing, and you seem knowledgeable on how this process works. If the dealer put the "sold" code on the build order, does that change how it's viewed or prioritized by FCA? The reason I ask is because I know the owner of the dealership I ordered mine from personally and I basically handed him my window sticker from my broken jeep, had a coffee with him and said "I want this in Snazzberry". As he was putting in the order, it wouldn't let him order a bunch of stuff like my 2.0 Turbo engine because of out of stock or something (I really lliked the pick up my other jeep had with it) and he kind of said if you tag it as a sold vehicle, then it lets the order go through - you just have to watch you don't put options that are incompatible with other ones (like remote start on a MT) .... Just wondering...
I’m glad I “seem” knowledgeable. It’s all just smoke and mirrors though. Haha I’m really just tracking and have only the experience of a first time Wrangler buyer. Send @nerubi a PM. He may be able to answer this.

Good luck!

Advertisement

Advertisement