Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Crypto Update:

MY POWER IS BACK!

Builds Found:
Alexb - order date unknown - will have to confirm it's a 2021 with the build sheet
Berno2 - ordered 6/24
COJeepJeep - ordered 6/11
RickinAZ - ordered 7/3
RobS - ordered 6/17
Rubiconblack - ordered 6/9
sofcrewchief - ordered 7/4
TheGasMan - ordered 7/2

All subject to published build sheet.
Jeep Jeep!!!

Advertisement

Parratt

First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUD, 1988 MJ, 2010 XK (Sold)
Crypto Update:

MY POWER IS BACK!

Builds Found:
Alexb - order date unknown - will have to confirm it's a 2021 with the build sheet
Berno2 - ordered 6/24
RickinAZ - ordered 7/3
RobS - ordered 6/17
TheGasMan - ordered 7/2

Congrats to the lucky few today! Hopefully my name comes up soon!

SargeRubicon14

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Rock Red Pearl 2-door Wrangler Sahara (Sold); 2021 Sarge Green 4-door Wrangler Rubicon; 1995 Ford F250 XLT 7.3L Powerstroke
Occupation
Law Enforcement
Vehicle Showcase
Apparently, having it escalated doesn't do anything. I'll talk to jeep chat again tomorrow, last time was Monday

Sponsored

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Crypto Update:

MY POWER IS BACK!

Builds Found:
Berno2 - ordered 6/24
RickinAZ - ordered 7/3
RobS - ordered 6/17
TheGasMan - ordered 7/2

All build sheets published EXCEPT for alexb which is no longer found. Weird and whacky!

mjaga

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Sting Grey
Apparently, having it escalated doesn't do anything. I'll talk to jeep chat again tomorrow, last time was Monday
I got the email from "Jeff" saying he'll follow up by 9/10. Also included the same response JeepChat has been giving me for 2 weeks. I replied with a strongly worded response indicating my expectation to hear from him much sooner than that. The JL will be sitting in storage for almost a month by that point, while plenty of other lucky owners (and members here, yes, I'm jealous!) Will have received their builds that began after mine began it's storage phase. Some are sitting in a parking lot quite literally with our names on them, while dealers are receiving lot inventory. I realize FCA makes more money off of lot sales, however some of us chose to support them by placing our orders amidst the pandemic and subsequent shutdown. I am of the opinion these orders (ALL customer orders, not just pandemic orders) should always have preference over dealer inventory builds.

I don't expect Jeff to have my JL here tomorrow. I'm just looking for an actual non-canned response for the delay. "Additonal inspection or rail transport" are two vastly different reasons. Which one is it? And I have plenty of follow up depending on the answer.

somedude922

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, Previous: 1984 CJ7, 1979 CJ7
I got the email from "Jeff" saying he'll follow up by 9/10. Also included the same response JeepChat has been giving me for 2 weeks. I replied with a strongly worded response indicating my expectation to hear from him much sooner than that. The JL will be sitting in storage for almost a month by that point, while plenty of other lucky owners (and members here, yes, I'm jealous!) Will have received their builds that began after mine began it's storage phase. Some are sitting in a parking lot quite literally with our names on them, while dealers are receiving lot inventory. I realize FCA makes more money off of lot sales, however some of us chose to support them by placing our orders amidst the pandemic and subsequent shutdown. I am of the opinion these orders (ALL customer orders, not just pandemic orders) should always have preference over dealer inventory builds.

I don't expect Jeff to have my JL here tomorrow. I'm just looking for an actual non-canned response for the delay. "Additonal inspection or rail transport" are two vastly different reasons. Which one is it? And I have plenty of follow up depending on the answer.
Is yours a 2020 or 2021?

JeffreyHF

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler High Altitude

I ordered my 2021 Sahara High Altitude on 6/23, and drove it out of the dealership yesterday.

dmc1068

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys 4dr JL and 2020 Jeep Wrangler Willys 2dr JL
I ordered my 2021 Sahara High Altitude on 6/23, and drove it out of the dealership yesterday.
Congratulations. I’ve been told every day this week that mine is on the truck enroute and it will be here tomorrow. Order date is 6/16. I could have pushed it here from Toledo in this time. Seriously, anything longer than 3 day’s travel by truck is ridiculous. But a vehicle that’s built just sitting is even worse.

Sponsored

CO_JeepJeep

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Willys
Crypto Update:

MY POWER IS BACK!

Builds Found:
Berno2 - ordered 6/24
RickinAZ - ordered 7/3
RobS - ordered 6/17
TheGasMan - ordered 7/2

Thank you Dara! Happy you have power back too :)

ManualWillys

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys Wrangler
"Mathew
Thank you. The Wrangler has finished all of the build process and is currently in the final inspection stage. This is the last stage before shipping, and more then likely the inspection is complete and it is just waiting for a full load of vehicles to all be ready to head out to the same area before it officially moves into the ship phase. I would recommend contacting us back in a week for an update, but we are available 24/7 if you do want to contact back sooner.
9:23:56 AM"

Advertisement

Advertisement