JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

CO_JeepJeep

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Willys
Sarah was kind enough to let me know that mine is in trim. She is really on it today. Now if they can find those parts on the trim line and keep it movin!

Advertisement

nap914

First Name
Nicole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 wrangler unlimited
Dealer says it's shipping, but no idea when it will actually arrive! So close...hoping by Monday at the latest. I found my build sheet and sticker online. Best birthday present to myself ever! :)

GoBills

First Name
Gregory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Willys
Occupation
Firefighter
Update from my dealer today, she’s been shipped the 18th and still hasn’t arrived in NY yet :/ my dealer says any day now they expect it to show up though!! These days have been SO. LONG. :time:

mjaga

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Sting Grey
21 JLUR 2.0 ordered 6/9 has been sitting in storage for a couple weeks. Today Jeep Chat escalated and created a case to see what's up.

Has anyone had any luck with this step? I've seen every page on this thread, but my memory escapes me.

Brendon

First Name
Brendon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2dr Willys 2020 GMC Denali 2500 HD
Vehicle Showcase
21 JLUR 2.0 ordered 6/9 has been sitting in storage for a couple weeks. Today Jeep Chat escalated and created a case to see what's up.

Has anyone had any luck with this step? I've seen every page on this thread, but my memory escapes me.
For me, it went to this step and nothing more than someone else sending me an email telling me in different words what JC said. They will keep me updated with the next contact 9/8. Not much help!

Sponsored

DeviantCK

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JKU Wrangler Sahara Manual. Expecting 2021 JLU Rubicon Manual Sarge Green
For me, it went to this step and nothing more than someone else sending me an email telling me in different words what JC said. They will keep me updated with the next contact 9/8. Not much help!
Same here and mine was Jeff wich I believe is a bot

EchoCharlie1

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR; '17 F-250 FX4 Platinum; '15 Tesla S 85D; '15 Volvo XC60 T6; '16 Ducati Monster 1200R; '09 Vans RV-6
Occupation
Navy "Mustang" (ret); Engineering Manager, Space/Maritime Programs
Same here and mine was Jeff wich I believe is a bot
Yep, I got an email from Jeffbot, as well. THEN, out of the blue, my dealership called to tell me that our JLUR will be shipped and en route, on the 29th of August. I'll believe it when I see it...not a moment sooner.

Sponsored

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Crypto Update:

Completes:

Jannine - Build Sheet published - Now totally complete!
JOYEL - new registration - waiting for build sheet to publish - ordered 6/16

Builds Found - Waiting for Sheets to Publish

Crazyjas - ordered 7/4
Grandfondo - ordered 7/7
KJeep11 - ordered 6/29
Liggy11- ordered 7/4
pain 2021 - ordered6/25
pookiebb - ordered 7/6

Builds Found - Sheets Published

zakaron - ordered 6/27

Please remember - my school year has pretty much started, even though the official start date isn't until next week. I have meeting after meeting, after meeting along with a ton of planning. My updates will most certainly be less frequent now. Sorry about the delays!!! I know that even though we're all impatient 5 year olds (yes, I'm one of them - still waiting to take delivery), we all understand. So thank you for that!!!

zakaron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys 4dr, 2004 Pontiac GTO, 1986 Honda Nighthawk S
Crypto Update:

Completes:

Jannine - Build Sheet published - Now totally complete!
JOYEL - new registration - waiting for build sheet to publish - ordered 6/16

Builds Found - Waiting for Sheets to Publish

Crazyjas - ordered 7/4
Grandfondo - ordered 7/7
KJeep11 - ordered 6/29
Liggy11- ordered 7/4
pain 2021 - ordered6/25
pookiebb - ordered 7/6

Builds Found - Sheets Published

zakaron - ordered 6/27

Please remember - my school year has pretty much started, even though the official start date isn't until next week. I have meeting after meeting, after meeting along with a ton of planning. My updates will most certainly be less frequent now. Sorry about the delays!!! I know that even though we're all impatient 5 year olds (yes, I'm one of them - still waiting to take delivery), we all understand. So thank you for that!!!
Hey that one is me! This made my day :)
Looks like the manuals are finally getting some love. I noticed a couple other manuals these last couple days.

And thank you for taking time to post these for us.

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Stalked my dealership today. They're definitely receiving deliveries. Over the last few days I've seen quite a few new Wranglers show up. All 2020s though. Today I stopped at Dunkin' to grab a box of donuts to bring to my salesman who I feel like I torture through text. He's awesome and has been incredibly communicative. I wanted him to know that I really appreciated that. Of course, I also wanted him to check the system while I was there! He did and basically said it's on a truck that is very, very, very close to being at the dealership. He wouldn't commit but suggested that it could be there tonight! I'm waiting for his FaceTime to show me the truck pulling up! He did say that he expects me to take delivery before the end of the month which is within the next 5 days! I'm hoping tomorrow. :jk: And this emoji is absolutely perfect since I ordered a Firecracker Red Willys!

Advertisement

Advertisement