JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

DucatiTy

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda CRV
What dealer are you dealing through? I'm in the Valley but shopped a bit in HRM before buying down here. Got quite a bit more trade value down here for our CRV.
Dartmouth Dodge, I have a family member that works there so they are taking good care of me. As for my CRV it's a lease and it has super low KMs but a year remaining, Honda told me they will take it off my hands and have me out the door within 10 mins. The wait for the Jeep is killing me, I have been dreaming of a Wrangler for years.

Advertisement

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Crypto update:

Builds Found

BBB ordered 7/3
Billyshoe ordered 6/10
ChrisBlueStreak (2020) Late reg and/or dealer order converted to sold order.
Dogplasma ordered 6/20
Hoff ordered 3/6 (probably an error)
Hotdog ordered 6/1
JEEPIN808 ordered 6/4
Turbo ordered 6/24

Builds with Published Sheets
ScootRubicon Ordered 7/3

CapeRR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUS Altitude (On it's way)
Dartmouth Dodge, I have a family member that works there so they are taking good care of me. As for my CRV it's a lease and it has super low KMs but a year remaining, Honda told me they will take it off my hands and have me out the door within 10 mins. The wait for the Jeep is killing me, I have been dreaming of a Wrangler for years.
I hear ya ! Looked at DD in early June ....they had a couple left there but selection wasn’t great anywhere because of COVID. I got 4K more for the CRV down here so I didn’t even attempt to negotiate since it was too big of a difference. Hoping to have ours with a couple weeks.

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Crypto Update:

Build Sheets Published:

BBB
Dogplasma
JEEPIN808
Billyshoe
Hoff
Hotdog
Turbo
________

Chrisbluestreak nothing published yet. This is the 2020 recently registered and with an order date that was far beyond the cutoff for the 2020s.

Sponsored

Patientlywaiting

First Name
Saint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Jeep Patriot

Im patiently waiting.....for pics!!!!
[/QUOTE]
I don’t get it until Friday. They called me today and said they just sent the truck over to get their shipment from the rail yard and mine was on it. They have to charge the batteries, Put gas in it and take the plastic off. I told them not to touch anything else because it’s going to straight to get ceramic coatings.

deejorama

First Name
DJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2016 Rubicon
I don’t get it until Friday. They called me today and said they just sent the truck over to get their shipment from the rail yard and mine was on it. They have to charge the batteries, Put gas in it and take the plastic off. I told them not to touch anything else because it’s going to straight to get ceramic coatings.
[/QUOTE]

Tell me more about this coating. What's the aim? Protect from trail rash or just to keep it nice and shiny

RDiddy

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 manual Sahara
Tell me more about this coating. What's the aim? Protect from trail rash or just to keep it nice and shiny
[/QUOTE]
Yes, interested in this as well. First time I have heard of such thing.

On a similar topic, who here is getting theirs undercoated / rustproofed?

Patientlywaiting

First Name
Saint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Jeep Patriot

[/QUOTE]
It protects the paint from scratches, swirl marks, door dings, they also put it on the rims and windows. So you can just spray it down without really have to wash it. From what I’ve seen it’s more important for darker colors.

Sponsored

turbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M3
Turbo! Glad to see movement finally!

Hey guys, when I've bought new cars I always tell the dealer not to drill holes in the front bumper when they do the prep-do I need to tell my dealer same for this Jeep (my first)?

Patientlywaiting

First Name
Saint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Jeep Patriot
Turbo! Glad to see movement finally!

Hey guys, when I've bought new cars I always tell the dealer not to drill holes in the front bumper when they do the prep-do I need to tell my dealer same for this Jeep (my first)?
Yes

dmc1068

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys 4dr JL and 2020 Jeep Wrangler Willys 2dr JL

[/QUOTE]

I was going to ask the same.

dmc1068

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys 4dr JL and 2020 Jeep Wrangler Willys 2dr JL
[/QUOTE]

Do you have a website. Maybe I can find someone local.

Advertisement

Advertisement