Vehicle(s)
1994 ZJ & 2019 GSW
Crypto Update:

Completes:
RDiddy
RedWhite05

Builds Found (subject to published build sheet):
Seventh Ordered 6/25
Potatoman1 Looks like it's a 2020 and probably a late registration.
WhiteRuby Ordered 6/6
Gem Order date unknown
Kingz489 ordered 7/6
Yep, it’s up there now. Thanks WillysGirl :)

Advertisement

EchoCharlie1

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR; '17 F-250 FX4 Platinum; '15 Tesla S 85D; '15 Volvo XC60 T6; '16 Ducati Monster 1200R; '09 Vans RV-6
Occupation
Navy "Mustang" (ret); Engineering Manager, Space/Maritime Programs
I ordered 6/18, got a build sheet the first week of builds, I have been in “trim” for almost 2 weeks now. There truly is no method to this madness. Lol. Mine is a V6 automatic rubicon.
We ordered the Rubicon in granite crystal w/6-spd manual on 6/20. No build sheet. Well, like @nerubi said last week, all the others are being built so that when they get to ours, they’ll have worked out the kinks and get everything done right. :clap:

Gig’em!

SargeRubicon14

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Rock Red Pearl 2-door Wrangler Sahara (Sold); 2021 Sarge Green 4-door Wrangler Rubicon; 1995 Ford F250 XLT 7.3L Powerstroke
Occupation
Law Enforcement
Vehicle Showcase
We ordered the Rubicon in granite crystal w/6-spd manual on 6/20. No build sheet. Well, like @nerubi said last week, all the others are being built so that when they get to ours, they’ll have worked out the kinks and get everything done right. :clap:

Gig’em!
As much as I want to get right now, the longer it takes them, the more money I will have saved up for mods.

SargeRubicon14

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Rock Red Pearl 2-door Wrangler Sahara (Sold); 2021 Sarge Green 4-door Wrangler Rubicon; 1995 Ford F250 XLT 7.3L Powerstroke
Occupation
Law Enforcement
Vehicle Showcase
Why don't you listen. I've been through this for two years, hundreds of orders, talked with sales managers, assembly line workers, helped many get info and their order. It is not FIFO no matter how much you think it should be.

WillysGirl publishes the list of builds and stickers so you can see it does not matter when you order or when it is built it happens when the system says it will. If you want to get real impatient what are you going to do if September comes and still no build? It happens.

Dealers are starting to get their orders ahead of custom orders because that is where most of their sales and profit comes from.
You have more patience than I. I would get tired of answering the same question over and over. Like you've said in the past (or someone has); once you get it, you'll forget all about the wait. Just enjoy the ride lol.

Sponsored

AppleJacks23

First Name
A.J.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.revkit.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Human Resources
Vehicle Showcase
Woohoo! Right on time! RKWRUBI, JLURD ordered 7/4. From Jeep Chat:

Mathew
Thank you. The Wrangler is currently moving through the build process at this time, and it is in the paint stage at this time. Once the build is complete, it will then go through the inspection phase, and if any additional equipment or packages needs to be installed, that would be the next step. Once that is all complete though, it will then go through the final inspection stage and then be ready to ship out. I would suggest allowing a week to pass then contact us back for an update, but we are available 24/7 if you do want to contact back sooner.

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Ctypto Update:

Builds Found
O|||||||O ……………….beep, beep

Doing my happy dance! Maybe I’ll actually get one month of driving with my top off before the Ohio winter roars in…..
We're in the same situation here in NY. I'm hopeful that with sweatshirts it's doable! I'm hoping to be driving ours within a week! :jk:

AppleJacks23

First Name
A.J.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.revkit.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Human Resources
Vehicle Showcase
Ctypto Update:

Builds Found

We're in the same situation here in NY. I'm hopeful that with sweatshirts it's doable! I'm hoping to be driving ours within a week! :jk:
I'm hoping the 100 degree days in NTX will be about done at delivery time :) Fall is great soft top weather here!

Sponsored

MotoMatt

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD Granite Crystal Metallic
Woohoo! Right on time! RKWRUBI, JLURD ordered 7/4. From Jeep Chat:

Mathew
Thank you. The Wrangler is currently moving through the build process at this time, and it is in the paint stage at this time. Once the build is complete, it will then go through the inspection phase, and if any additional equipment or packages needs to be installed, that would be the next step. Once that is all complete though, it will then go through the final inspection stage and then be ready to ship out. I would suggest allowing a week to pass then contact us back for an update, but we are available 24/7 if you do want to contact back sooner.
Here is my update from Eileen this morning on my 2021 JLURD:

Eileen
Thank you so much for holding Matthew. I have some good news if you were seeking when production would start! I am showing that your Jeep Wrangler is currently in production in the paint stage of the build process. Currently no Dealer ETA has been provided.
8:06:28 AM

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Here is my update from Eileen this morning on my 2021 JLURD:

Eileen
Thank you so much for holding Matthew. I have some good news if you were seeking when production would start! I am showing that your Jeep Wrangler is currently in production in the paint stage of the build process. Currently no Dealer ETA has been provided.
8:06:28 AM
Getting a little crowded in paint with Sam already there. One of my friends was listed in paint for 3 days. Her paint isn't wearing off anytime soon.

crazyjas

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL 392
Just got word from JC that my JLURD order 7/3 is in paint!

Eileen
Thank you so much for holding Jason. I am showing that your Jeep is currently in the paint stage of the build process. Currently no Dealer ETA has been provided.

Advertisement

Advertisement