Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
No Idea. Mine is currently residing in shipping with an ever moving target date of delivery between now and sometime this year ... lol
Yep, rolling delivery dates, very common. That's why I say the only date to trust is the date you drive it off the dealer lot.

Advertisement

dmc1068

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys 4dr JL and 2020 Jeep Wrangler Willys 2dr JL
Is there a reason you blacked out the cost of your options? Just FYI, as the VIN is on the Monroney, anybody and pull up their own copy of it.
Because I sent the picture to my father and he wouldn't pull it up, but he doesn't need to know the prices.

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Couldn't tell you - BECAUSE MINE IS STILL SITTING IN TOLEDO!
Did you want that right away? Most people find the endless waiting the most exciting part of getting a Jeep. Didn't know you wanted it to actually have fun driving it. Let me make a few calls and see what I can do although they are going to have a hard time believing me.:like:

Interesting little-known fact, Jeep is French for de Sade descendents. So they are just carrying on family traditions.

hazylogic

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Renegade; 2021 JLUR on order
Jeep chat confirmed mine got released into the wild today (yellajeep), and said they'd have no other updates. Guess it's time bug the dealer.

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Jeep chat confirmed mine got released into the wild today (yellajeep), and said they'd have no other updates. Guess it's time bug the dealer.
Told you Marcell would bring it back. He's a good guy. And the mustard stains from the hot dogs will blend right in with Hella.

Sponsored

DeviantCK

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JKU Wrangler Sahara Manual. Expecting 2021 JLU Rubicon Manual Sarge Green
Eileen (8/24/2020, 10:47:55 AM): Thank you so much for holding Richard. I am showing all of the materials needed to start the build process have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process soon. Currently no Dealer ETA has been provided.
Me (8/24/2020, 10:48:32 AM): Is there a reason why that status is the same I have been receiving for the past month?
Me (8/24/2020, 10:49:30 AM): At this point the build has not moved from D1 since early July and Im starting to wonder if this can be escalated in any way as there should be no reason for the delay ?
Eileen (8/24/2020, 10:49:38 AM): I would like to set up a file for you to see if we can find out when the production will begin on your order.
Me (8/24/2020, 10:51:19 AM): That would be great, is this something that I would be able to access in order to track the process better?
Eileen (8/24/2020, 10:52:37 AM): I have escalated your file for you to see if we can get an update on when the production will begin. Your case number is XXXXXXXX.
To check on order status, would only be through your dealership, or by contacting us. Once we have an update on your case we will reach out to you by email.

Well idk what to think of this I would love to believe Eileen but if the only check is trough JC then I wonder if the next person will tell me there is no such file lol

DeviantCK

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JKU Wrangler Sahara Manual. Expecting 2021 JLU Rubicon Manual Sarge Green
Ooo my dealer called and said it’s time to pay up and schedule pick up
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 62189C3D-2D90-4B40-9C6C-838F0BE2467F
Congrats!!!! I bet is because your username thats the secret @nerubi was trying to teach us all along Patience lol

Sponsored

NorthCountry

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara (on order)
Quick question for you folks. My 21 is tracking here (thank you crypto service!) and hoping for arrival this month. Planning on ordering some Weathertech mats. Can I safely assume no change from 20 to 21. 2021 isn't an option yet with the online store.

Patientlywaiting

First Name
Saint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Jeep Patriot
Congrats!!!! I bet is because your username thats the secret @nerubi was trying to teach us all along Patience lol
I blocked that guy along time ago. He would follow me around to different threads and try to mansplain everything I said. I could have said I went to target and bought a sweater and hed come along and say that theres no way I did that because target wasn’t open and didn’t sell sweaters.

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Crypto Update:

Wallace: Build and Sticker found. Ordered 6/23. Waiting for build sheet to be published. FYI - this is a recent crypto registration and that’s why they showed up together.

Patientlywaiting

First Name
Saint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Jeep Patriot
Are you saying it's at the dealer?!
Not yet. But I’m not using thier financing, just a heads up to get my money together and he’s mailing me the paperwork. It’s shipped and is supposed to be there before 9/1

Advertisement

Advertisement