Another batch another heartbreak... Thanks for the updates @WillysGirl

Sponsored

EchoCharlie1

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR; '17 F-250 FX4 Platinum; '15 Tesla S 85D; '15 Volvo XC60 T6; '16 Ducati Monster 1200R; '09 Vans RV-6
Occupation
Navy "Mustang" (ret); Engineering Manager, Space/Maritime Programs
BZ, @WillysGirl...thank you for all that you are doing. We're still waiting on "Rubi3"...maybe the next batch. Maybe. :time:

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Maybe today is the day
It seems unusually cruel how they publish a sticker found early for Canadian orders building up hope of a quick build but then leave you hanging.

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
BZ, @WillysGirl...thank you for all that you are doing. We're still waiting on "Rubi3"...maybe the next batch. Maybe. :time:
Maybe you confused the system with Rubi3 - it could be looking for Rubi1 and Rubi2 to do because computers like logic and it wants to do things in order.

JustAnotherChicken

First Name
Tundra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JL Rubicon
Dealer just informed me my JL is in status G - Trim installation

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
What is the MOPAR Custom Shop Module all the 2021s have on them? Wasn't listed on the 2019 or 2020 models. Did they sneak in something special for you guys they didn't give to us?

Sponsored

mjaga

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Sting Grey
What is the MOPAR Custom Shop Module all the 2021s have on them? Wasn't listed on the 2019 or 2020 models. Did they sneak in something special for you guys they didn't give to us?
Couldn't tell you - BECAUSE MINE IS STILL SITTING IN TOLEDO!

bullfrog3459

First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Dodge Caliber (Sold), 2012 Black Dodge Journey, 2021 HellaYella Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport Altitude
Occupation
Network Administrator / Project Manager
Vehicle Showcase
No Idea. Mine is currently residing in shipping with an ever moving target date of delivery between now and sometime this year ... lol

EchoCharlie1

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR; '17 F-250 FX4 Platinum; '15 Tesla S 85D; '15 Volvo XC60 T6; '16 Ducati Monster 1200R; '09 Vans RV-6
Occupation
Navy "Mustang" (ret); Engineering Manager, Space/Maritime Programs
Maybe you confused the system with Rubi3 - it could be looking for Rubi1 and Rubi2 to do because computers like logic and it wants to do things in order.
Although Rubi3 was designed to be Rubi^3 or Rubi-cubed, I had originally tried to use Rubi, Rubi1 and Rubi2, but alas, all were taken already. Thus, I must wait until the space-time continuum wrinkle unfolds and my Rubi3 gets released from the grasp of the overseers from within.

richardya

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge 2011
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone know if the guy who wrote crypto tweaks it? If Crypto keeps logs, "Richardyes" had the sticker and Crypto (after I saw the sticker) did at least one whole cycle and missed the sticker. And it was updating others.

Public Service Announcement: This is not about me, I am not complaining, I dont need crypto to update and I am sure it will. Sometimes developers are interested in tweaking a program they wrote if something is not working properly. Even now, the tool does not see it if I use the VIN or username.

richardya

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge 2011
Vehicle Showcase
No Idea. Mine is currently residing in shipping with an ever moving target date of delivery between now and sometime this year ... lol
I thought yours was the first one on the truck/rails. Did the dealer ever try and track it for you? Is it still in storage? The dealers have a system that can see where your jeep (and all jeeps) are in transit, it's a system that jeep doesn't share with customers.

Advertisement

Advertisement