JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

Patientlywaiting

First Name
Saint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Jeep Patriot
Thoughts that they may be shipping backwards...so 8/13s shipping could mean 8/12s are next? I had assumed 1. There was no rhyme or reason. 2. It was 100% based on location (train/truck full to destination).
Who knows. I’m on Nashville and almost every (if not all) trains have to come through here to go south. My dad and uncle retired from the railroad And confirmed that. It’s my guess that they had to do software updates on the infotaiment systems so that’s why the “inspections” Took so long. I also ordered a sahara altitude which I think is one of the least ordered packages so that could have required additional inspection? Because it seems that rubicons and willys were pushed out quickly.

Advertisement

Patientlywaiting

First Name
Saint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Jeep Patriot
Who knows. I’m on Nashville and almost every (if not all) trains have to come through here to go south. My dad and uncle retired from the railroad And confirmed that. It’s my guess that they had to do software updates on the infotaiment systems so that’s why the “inspections” Took so long. I also ordered a sahara altitude which I think is one of the least ordered packages so that could have required additional inspection? Because it seems that rubicons and willys were pushed out quickly.
my fear now is that these are going to have issues due to exhausted workers pulling 10-24 hr shifts 6-7 days a week :(

balbright18

First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Mine is a Rubicon, built on 8/12. I think I'm with Nerubi's comments he's made in the past...there's no rhyme or reason nothing and everything makes sense haha.

EchoCharlie1

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR; '17 F-250 FX4 Platinum; '15 Tesla S 85D; '15 Volvo XC60 T6; '16 Ducati Monster 1200R; '09 Vans RV-6
Occupation
Navy "Mustang" (ret); Engineering Manager, Space/Maritime Programs
In theory, crypto will show your build sheet when it comes off the line. It took mine more than a day after coming off the line to show in the FCA database and then Crypto. Crypto doesn’t report status at all, unfortunately. Wouldn’t it be nice if we could
Program it to query the FCA super secret status database too???? If only....
Forgive my ignorance of the matter, but if crypto shows status only after the vehicle is built, how are folks finding if their build is in paint, trim, inspection or other stage? Asking for a friend...LOL.

The dealership has been of little help.

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Forgive my ignorance of the matter, but if crypto shows status only after the vehicle is built, how are folks finding if their build is in paint, trim, inspection or other stage? Asking for a friend...LOL.

The dealership has been of little help.
Tell your friend :CWL: To reach out to Jeep Chat. If you google “Jeep chat” you’ll find their customer service. Connect with them via phone or text (my preferred method). You give them your vin and von and some other personal info and off you go! Keep in mind, they don’t always have the most accurate or up to date info. BUT when they tell you what you want to hear, you’ll be one happy camper!

Last edited:

Sponsored

EchoCharlie1

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR; '17 F-250 FX4 Platinum; '15 Tesla S 85D; '15 Volvo XC60 T6; '16 Ducati Monster 1200R; '09 Vans RV-6
Occupation
Navy "Mustang" (ret); Engineering Manager, Space/Maritime Programs
Tell you’re friend :CWL: To reach out to Jeep Chat. If you google “Jeep chat” you’ll find their customer service. Connect with them via phone or text (my preferred method). You give them your vin and von and some other personal info and off you go! Keep in mind, they don’t always have the most accurate or up to date info. BUT when they tell you what you want to hear, you’ll be one happy camper!
Copy all...thanks. Will relay comms to CINCHOME for follow-up with the chatty folks. I’d rather be out tinkering with the toys in the hangar, then on a computer.

FYSA...CINCHOME = Commander-in-Chief, Home (aka, wife).

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Copy all...thanks. Will relay comms to CINCHOME for follow-up with the chatty folks. I’d rather be out tinkering with the toys in the hangar, then on a computer.

FYSA...CINCHOME = Commander-in-Chief, Home (aka, wife).
I’m a cinchome!!!! Hahahaha Love it!!!

MyDaughters20JL

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JL Sport S
1598095758755.png

According to the buyers guide they made it required on some models to include the Sport S. That is why you see it on the sticker/build sheet.
While that may be the case, my daughter ordered a ‘20 before the cutoff date and the dealer held the paperwork until after the cutoff date...’21 for the price of a ‘20 & any additional costs associated with the newer model are to be “eaten” by the dealer

Sponsored

MyDaughters20JL

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JL Sport S
Tech package was made standard and I think the base price went up some to reflect it. On your POC it says any price increases from the time you order until it arrives can be passed on in final pricing. Just like if when you order there is an incentive offered but it expires before it is delivered you don't get the incentive. One of the drawbacks of ordering instead of buying off the lot.
but! Ordered a 20 & dealer held paperwork too long: has already agreed that the 21 will be the same cost as the 20 would have been

mjaga

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Sting Grey
No real update for our 21 JLUR Ordered on 6/9. Still sitting in a storage lot in Toledo. Our salesman is aggravated as FCA isn't providing any information, apparently. Saying even the regional rep cannot get any information. He doesn't even feel confident providing me any information from their system anymore saying it's all smoke and mirrors.

Today, Jeep Chat gave me the same info about it being in storage and then the typical line about delivery is 7-10 weeks after the order was placed. I know they didn't start builds until 2 weeks ago, but I played dumb and said that 10 weeks passed on 8/18. She advised to give it another week and if no change the case could be escalated. Not sure if that would help, but I guess we'll see where we are in a couple of days.

On the other hand, I am excited to see all of your orders moving to shipped status and I hope to see all of your happy smiles sitting behind the steering wheel soon!!

hazylogic

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Renegade; 2021 JLUR on order
Woot! I see my window sticker today! (although it's not shown up in crypto yet) Does that mean it's actually shipped and not just sitting in a warehouse?

Advertisement

Advertisement