JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

chellymarie75

First Name
Shelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Willy's
yet, here we go again...another thing added to her build that she didn't order & won't be paying for....we specifically stated we did NOT want the technology package, yet her sport S is being built with it added: so far we're up to about 2-3K worth of stuff on it that she didn't order & won't be paying for...in addition to the difference in price between the '20's & '21's

Guess y'all are just gonna have to pay more due to my daughter getting everything for free ;)
I thought I read a while back that Jeep wanted to try to make some of the prior upgrades standard to compete with the Bronco. Not sure that it played out because I still showed the Tech group as an upgrade with a price tag increase when I did my build. (still going pay either way, I’m sure! ) But if you didn’t choose it as an option, that doesn’t make sense.

Advertisement

MyDaughters20JL

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JL Sport S
I thought I read a while back that Jeep wanted to try to make some of the prior upgrades standard to compete with the Bronco. Not sure that it played out because I still showed the Tech group as an upgrade with a price tag increase when I did my build. (still going pay either way, I’m sure! ) But if you didn’t choose it as an option, that doesn’t make sense.
not sure they even think like this, but I'm wondering if the fact that she ordered a '20 BEFORE the cutoff date & the dealer sat on the paperwork that FCA might have thrown in the tech. pklg for free...and then changed their mind & added it to the price.....
so for, between the order sheet & the sticker, there's about 3-4K difference that we WON'T be paying...

AppleJacks23

First Name
A.J.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.revkit.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Human Resources
Vehicle Showcase
[/QUOTE]
8/21 Dealer Update
7/3 JLURD order slipped from 8/22 to 8/28
That's in line with the date I had a week ago for my JLURD ordered 7/4. Looks like we should see a bunch going through the line this next week!

Sponsored

GerJL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
yet, here we go again...another thing added to her build that she didn't order & won't be paying for....we specifically stated we did NOT want the technology package, yet her sport S is being built with it added: so far we're up to about 2-3K worth of stuff on it that she didn't order & won't be paying for...in addition to the difference in price between the '20's & '21's

Guess y'all are just gonna have to pay more due to my daughter getting everything for free ;)
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 1598095758755

According to the buyers guide they made it required on some models to include the Sport S. That is why you see it on the sticker/build sheet.

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Crypto update:
Builds 2021s

Diggingit ordered date 07/01
Justadrummer ordered date 07/07
Lurker1 ordered date 07/07
Nisha ordered date 06/29
PASARGE ordered date 07/02
All Build Sheets Published.

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Crypto Update:

48thChamber: Build Found/Sheet Published Ordered 6/10

EVVARFF: Build Found/Sheet Published Ordered 7/7

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase

Tech package was made standard and I think the base price went up some to reflect it. On your POC it says any price increases from the time you order until it arrives can be passed on in final pricing. Just like if when you order there is an incentive offered but it expires before it is delivered you don't get the incentive. One of the drawbacks of ordering instead of buying off the lot.

Last edited:

Sponsored

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Crypto Update:

irgu: complete!

justadrummer: complete!