JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

JustAnotherChicken

First Name
Tundra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JL Rubicon
Listen up FCA/Stellantis/AMC/Willys/Kaiser/Daimler/whatever... If you get me my Rubicon early I'm happy to reproduce this clip on live TV!

Advertisement

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I think WillysGirl called the factory and told them she was getting bored not being able to post more completes. Guess they listened. Hope they don't slow hers down.

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
I think WillysGirl called the factory and told them she was getting bored not being able to post more completes. Guess they listened. Hope they don't slow hers down.
Yep.... That's the power I have. *if only*

I can't lie...I'm doing the "no whammies" too!!!!

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
As you have noticed on the build founds the order date is inconsequential. And as stickers roll out, the date the build started doesn't matter. The Universe has its methods and earthlings aren't privy to them otherwise I'd look like Brad Pitt. That's why two years ago I learned about that P word.

Sponsored

Sydwaiz

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD, 73 CJ-5
Good to see all the Rubis coming out. Now just waiting for the batch of diesels. My wife ordered her diesel on 7/3.

jmj8355

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR 2.0
Good to see all the Rubis coming out. Now just waiting for the batch of diesels. My wife ordered her diesel on 7/3.
Im going to Channel my inner @nerubi......here we go....

I heard that FCA wasnt able to get enough of the special oil required for the Diesel ordered. They had enough but then Marcell realized at the last second that 6 quarts wasn't going to come close to filling that oil thirsty pig.

How'd i do?

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Im going to Channel my inner @nerubi......here we go....

I heard that FCA wasnt able to get enough of the special oil required for the Diesel ordered. They had enough but then Marcell realized at the last second that 6 quarts wasn't going to come close to filling that oil thirsty pig.

How'd i do?
Namaste, enlightened one.

Sponsored

BLAM

First Name
Nic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2Dr Rubicon
Occupation
Network Engineer
Mine was completed 8/13 and my ship date was 8/14. Now mine is either sitting in storage or awaiting final inspection depending on if I call or use chat Jeep customer care. I’m glad you got the yellow, and completely bummed they took away most of the fun colors
Update: Dealer/Sales Manager reassured me it will never be sold to someone else and as soon as it comes in it goes with other sold vehicles, nor will it be test driven by customers.
AND he also added it now has a Local Railroad (West side of Denver) shipping date. What I thought was weird is according to him it's being built now.(Dealer and JC have said D1 for last 14 days) He read off what it said on my sheet and listed the following dates 9/13-9/16 and then additionally 3 days for offloading of the train. So he said it should be here before October, aye' good news to me if it's accurate!

(Most of their lot orders are in storage currently but have the same date too)

...Or Marcell is playing me. Time will tell :)

David P.

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Crypto Update:

The following are complete!!!

DavidPNC
Fuzz
Jai
KingpinJL
MarkPorcello
Mfarr75

Latergater: Build Found/Sticker Found. Order date 6/8. Waiting for published build sheet.

The fun continues!!!!!
DavidPNC
Woohoo!!! It’s complete!!! Now just hurry up and get here!!!

AussieJeep

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 6
Wondering if anyone can help me understand. Here in Australia, we order the vehicle and then they have things like luxury pack etc that you can add on. So if the 21 Rubicons have the option of front camera, would that be included in a luxury pack?

rickinAZ

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon EcoDiesel (11th Jeep)
Occupation
Retired CFO. Mayo Clinic volunteer.
Well I drove past my dealer today and they had a 2021 on the lot. It’s not mine, but they are definitely shipping them out.
What's interesting about this is the fact that for-dealer-inventory units were built ahead of sold orders. I thought that sold units had priority.

Advertisement

Advertisement