Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR / Shelby GT500
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
https://www.jeep.com/webselfservice/BuildSheetServlet?vin=

That's FCAs url for the build sheet database, you can put your vin after the = sign. It was posted a few pages back. I think the url for the window sticker is posted somewhere too.

It's nothing more than a historical database of build sheets. It's not a magical backdoor to any sort of proprietary system. The one for window stickers is a historical database for window stickers, nothing more.

https://www.jeep.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=

https://www.chrysler.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=

Advertisement

rickinAZ

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon EcoDiesel (11th Jeep)
Occupation
Retired CFO. Mayo Clinic volunteer.
Thanks everyone, for the education! Now I just need to have my Jeep progress to window sticker stage. Good news is the older I get (I'm 65), the more patient I get.

A little off topic: I'm sure all of you are doing what I am and collecting parts for future modifications in the meantime. I had originally ordered the Mopar spare tire relocation bracket, but returned it in favor of the TeraFlex Ultra HD unit. The TeraFlex arrived this afternoon. The box is at least 10X bigger than the Mopar box. That Mopar kit is a nothingburger compared the the engineering marvel that's the TeraFlex kit.

Last edited:

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Crypto Update:

Chelcie. Build Found. Order date unknown. Subject to published build sheet.

Fuzz. Build Found/Sheet Published. Ordered 7/4.

SargeRubicon14

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Rock Red Pearl 2-door Wrangler Sahara (Sold); 2021 Sarge Green 4-door Wrangler Rubicon; 1995 Ford F250 XLT 7.3L Powerstroke
Occupation
Law Enforcement
Vehicle Showcase
Jeep Chat just told me that my Jeep is still a decepticon in a box waiting to be built. Not sure why I still check with them, nothing but bad news.

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Crypto Update:

Darling: Build/Sticker Found. Showing complete, however, no sheet published yet. Ordered 6/5. Subject to build sheet publication.

Sponsored

SargeRubicon14

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Rock Red Pearl 2-door Wrangler Sahara (Sold); 2021 Sarge Green 4-door Wrangler Rubicon; 1995 Ford F250 XLT 7.3L Powerstroke
Occupation
Law Enforcement
Vehicle Showcase
Ummm. Excuse me but Jeeps are always Autobots!

1597970543905.png
I agree, but a pile of unassembled parts are definitely decepticons...they're no good.

RDiddy

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 manual Sahara
Yes...we're all just a bunch of big kids waiting for our toys. Well, at least I'm willing to admit that I am. :LOL:
Well then mark me down for 5/25. I really need them to move on this, the bucket of parts I am driving right now is begging for mercy.

RDiddy

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 manual Sahara
A little off topic: I'm sure all of you are doing what I am and collecting parts for future modifications in the meantime. I had originally ordered the Mopar spare tire relocation bracket, but returned it in favor of the TeraFlex Ultra HD unit. The TeraFlex arrived this afternoon. The box is at least 10X bigger than the Mopar box. That Mopar kit is a nothingburger compared the the engineering marvel that's the TeraFlex kit.
https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...n-order-safe-to-start-ordering-add-ons.56220/

Sponsored

RobTeazy

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Volvo XC40, 2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
I’ve been checking the dealership website to make sure mine doesn’t get listed for sale. They’ve got 21s on the lot.

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 7CE426B6-887C-41D3-9088-E8C9C779BA3D
Funny, I was actually doing that the other day too. When I ordered my Volvo it was listed on their website and the local classifieds site (similar to Craigslist) before it even arrived in the US.

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Crypto Update:

Darling: Build/Sticker Found. Showing complete, however, no sheet published yet. Ordered 6/5. Subject to build sheet publication.
Build sheet confirmed.

BLAM

First Name
Nic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2Dr Rubicon
Occupation
Network Engineer
I’ve been checking the dealership website to make sure mine doesn’t get listed for sale. They’ve got 21s on the lot.

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 7CE426B6-887C-41D3-9088-E8C9C779BA3D
Sooo you got me curious, and guess what I found... my Jeep for sale, lol. https://www.autonationchryslerjeepw...r-golden-7f8951db0a0d0c143c549085c71b17bb.htm
According to the link it’s currently in transit, already put in a ticket with their help desk online to have it removed and manager is calling me in the AM and I’ll really get it figured out, cause according to Jeep the ship date/build date is 9/1?

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Sooo you got me curious, and guess what I found... my Jeep for sale, lol. https://www.autonationchryslerjeepw...r-golden-7f8951db0a0d0c143c549085c71b17bb.htm
According to the link it’s currently in transit, already put in a ticket with their help desk online to have it removed and manager is calling me in the AM and I’ll really get it figured out, cause according to Jeep the ship date/build date is 9/1?
This is a common occurrence and dealers blame it on Jeep software. A cautionary tale to make sure you don't get stiffed - one forum member had a 2020 ordered from a "big time" out of state dealer. Waited for months for it to get delivered and had call it was in. When he got there they sold it to someone else, probably for more money. Sales manager tap danced around sorry it happened on the forum but didn't get much support. Talk to your sales manager, find out the procedures they have to isolate it from any possibility of sale, big sold sign, key fobs kept separate from others with sold tag on them, telling sales staff which vehicles are totally off limits - no customer touches it. Make yourself known to the sales manager so they know you and your order.

Advertisement

Advertisement