Sponsored

JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

bullfrog3459

First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Dodge Caliber (Sold), 2012 Black Dodge Journey, 2021 HellaYella Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport Altitude
Occupation
Network Administrator / Project Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Really???!!!! You have confirmation of this status????
Yes Reported it yesterday. My estimated time is 9/4 - 9/18 to receive it at my dealer from JC and my dealer; however, as of this morning, he showed the estimate of the rail car is tomorrow to Kansas City and he said we *might* get it next week depending on unloading and the truck timing.

DeviantCK

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JKU Wrangler Sahara Manual. Expecting 2021 JLU Rubicon Manual Sarge Green
Randy
What the system shows is that your Jeep Rubicon is that
Thank you for your patience as I have found your vehicle. At this time there is not an ETA on your vehicle. I have found a status under your vehicle at this time your status is as following: All of the materials needed to start the build process have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process very soon. I would advise checking back next week to see if an update has been made.
10:21:32 AM
There is no other information showing at this time.
10:21:52 AM
Me
I have a ship date of 8/21/2020 It seems that this will not hold any more?
10:22:15 AM
what is the new ship date?
10:22:26 AM
Randy
I do apologize Richard I am not able to see any shipping information until it reaches shipping.

Randy is in bad shape today, must not have enough cheeseburgers his English sentence composition is lackluster :CWL: .

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Yes Reported it yesterday. My estimated time is 9/4 - 9/18 to receive it at my dealer from JC and my dealer; however, as of this morning, he showed the estimate of the rail car is tomorrow to Kansas City and he said we *might* get it next week depending on unloading and the truck timing.
Large city dropyards can be a problem. Last month a couple of orders went to the Nashville yard but there were 900 cars there waiting to be trucked out. They ran out of room in the parking lot and were leaving them on the railcars. Explanation was large dropyards get a lot of cars and there is a nationwide shortage of truck drivers to deliver them. Some were there for three weeks. And with auto plants in KC using up truck capacity to deliver their cars it can make the situation worse.

Hope yours can hop an early ride.

jmj8355

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR 2.0
Nice! Looks like you could be the first forum member to get theirs. Did you get the trail cam? I really want to see a picture of how that looks in the grill although i guess i could look at the gladiator.

Sponsored

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
The plant should offer curbside picking for our JLs, just like other's businesses during this Covid mess. :CWL:
I'd happily drive there to avoid weeks of waiting.
They have something similar. You can drive there and stand at the parking lot fence watching your Jeep sit there. Viewing hours are 9:00 to 6:00 M-S. Then you can see which train it gets in and follow it home.

bullfrog3459

First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Dodge Caliber (Sold), 2012 Black Dodge Journey, 2021 HellaYella Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport Altitude
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Large city dropyards can be a problem. Last month a couple of orders went to the Nashville yard but there were 900 cars there waiting to be trucked out. They ran out of room in the parking lot and were leaving them on the railcars. Explanation was large dropyards get a lot of cars and there is a nationwide shortage of truck drivers to deliver them. Some were there for three weeks. And with auto plants in KC using up truck capacity to deliver their cars it can make the situation worse.

Hope yours can hop an early ride.
I know! :( I am hoping we can get lucky and not have too many issues. So far, Kansas City, to my knowledge, hasn't had many issues other than a few driver shortages but they seem to be handling the load good.

bullfrog3459

First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Nice! Looks like you could be the first forum member to get theirs. Did you get the trail cam? I really want to see a picture of how that looks in the grill although i guess i could look at the gladiator.
I did not get the trail cam on the front. I doubt i'll be the first to get theirs, but one might be lucky ... :)

SamB0311

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ram 1500
They have something similar. You can drive there and stand at the parking lot fence watching your Jeep sit there. Viewing hours are 9:00 to 6:00 M-S. Then you can see which train it gets in and follow it home.
Might need to go watch it in the lot. Keep seeing them post on Facebook about brand new Jeeps being stolen off the lot.

kingpinJL

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ram 1500 Limited, 2021 JLUR
I did. I'll take a picture as soon as i get it.

Sponsored

dmc1068

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys 4dr JL and 2020 Jeep Wrangler Willys 2dr JL
From my salesgirl:
Yours is saying ship date 8/14-9/1 but that’s never ever accurate. They could ship yours tomorrow or 2 weeks from now. I hate quoting those times for that reason. Yours is in the shipping stage too but that doesn’t mean it’s shipped.

Brian1022

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Liberty (formerly), 2021 Rubicon
Occupation
Engineer
Might need to go watch it in the lot. Keep seeing them post on Facebook about brand new Jeeps being stolen off the lot.
Were they stolen by new owners who didn't want to wait anymore? :LOL:

EchoCharlie1

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR; '17 F-250 FX4 Platinum; '15 Tesla S 85D; '15 Volvo XC60 T6; '16 Ducati Monster 1200R; '09 Vans RV-6
Occupation
Navy "Mustang" (ret); Engineering Manager, Space/Maritime Programs
All these "completed" builds ordered after my JLUR was ordered on 6/20 and I still am at "none" status. Ugh! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Advertisement

Advertisement