JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

Roadhogster

First Name
BMac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURD, Ram Sport & Harley Davidson FLSTS
So I have a question for everyone. Is possible the jeep chat and the tracker on this page are completely off from what my dealer says. They just called me and told me that my Rubi is in JS status and there’s nothing on this page or from jeep chat that said it even started production!?!

Advertisement

somedude922

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, Previous: 1984 CJ7, 1979 CJ7
So I have a question for everyone. Is possible the jeep chat and the tracker on this page are completely off from what my dealer says. They just called me and told me that my Rubi is in JS status and there’s nothing on this page or from jeep chat that said it even started production!?!
Absolutley. Jeep chat nor cryptosrickers is an absolute. Your dealer is the best source.

Roadhogster

First Name
BMac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURD, Ram Sport & Harley Davidson FLSTS
Absolutley. Jeep chat nor cryptosrickers is an absolute. Your dealer is the best source.
I was in shock when they called me and couldn’t believe it. I just figured they were wrong. I guess I’ll find out soon enough.
Hopefully it will be shipped to the dealer in the next few weeks!

Kingz0489

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
awaiting my JLURD
Hi all!

My first post here but a long time follower. I ordered my JLURD on 7/03 from minersteve. I have been told a while now that the date was 08/25. It seems that all the diesels are on this date. Jeep Chat also told me 08/25 build date today. Really looking forward to it hopefully the diesel choice wont let me down.

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Hi all!

My first post here but a long time follower. I ordered my JLURD on 7/03 from minersteve. I have been told a while now that the date was 08/25. It seems that all the diesels are on this date. Jeep Chat also told me 08/25 build date today. Really looking forward to it hopefully the diesel choice wont let me down.
Maybe the boat coming over from Germany with the diesel transmissions took a wrong turn and ended up in Australia so trying to make its way back.

Sponsored

somedude922

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, Previous: 1984 CJ7, 1979 CJ7
Hi all!

I also ordered from him. Since 6/18 he has said expect it in early September. He has been right with all the dates and status’ so far.

Deleted member 53226

Crypto Update:

blackgenesis: Complete. (2018)

That was a long wait! Why are we all complaining about our 2021 orders???? :LOL:
That's nothing. I know a guy who just got notified his 1999 TJ is out of D1 status and has been built. He is miffed they forgot to add his cassette player option. Oh well, at least its getting delivered soon.

Patientlywaiting

First Name
Saint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Jeep Patriot
I didn’t get my build sheet from crypto til mine hit JS.

kingpinJL

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ram 1500 Limited, 2021 JLUR
What the system shows is that the fantastic color choice of Green for your Jeep Rubicon is that it is in shipping with the ETA window showing as 08/24/2020 - 09/07/2020 for the delivery to the dealership.

Good ole randy

Sponsored

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
What the system shows is that the fantastic color choice of Green for your Jeep Rubicon is that it is in shipping with the ETA window showing as 08/24/2020 - 09/07/2020 for the delivery to the dealership.

Good ole randy
I got something equivalent to J status this morning. Something like built, passed inspection, and awaiting release to the carrier. I realize this likely means it will have a visit to the storage yard first... BUT, my birthday is the first week of September... It would be fantastic to have it for then!!!! HBD to me! :jk:

kingpinJL

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ram 1500 Limited, 2021 JLUR
I got something equivalent to J status this morning. Something like built, passed inspection, and awaiting release to the carrier. I realize this likely means it will have a visit to the storage yard first... BUT, my birthday is the first week of September... It would be fantastic to have it for then!!!! HBD to me! :jk:
tenor.gif

BenjNoah

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara, 2015 Acura MDX
I was given a 9/1 build date by my dealer, hoping it will come before Sept. 26 on my birthday as well!

Advertisement

Advertisement