JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

kingpinJL

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ram 1500 Limited, 2021 JLUR
Just remember, there are 2020s that were told theirs shipped weeks ago and they are still waiting. There are 2020s still sitting in inspection. So getting excited is ok but don't go into deep depression when you find out that Jeep really means estimated when they say anything.
I'm just excited to have a vehicle of my own. I love my wife, but sharing the truck sucks.

Advertisement

Lucky #7

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 6-spd Manual
Dang it!!! From JC moments ago: "
have checked and the information indicates that the parts have arrived for the build at this time.

I do hope we see some changes for you soon and please do contact back anytime." Aaaaaarrrrghh!

bullfrog3459

First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Dodge Caliber (Sold), 2012 Black Dodge Journey, 2021 HellaYella Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport Altitude
Occupation
Network Administrator / Project Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Dang it!!! From JC moments ago: "
have checked and the information indicates that the parts have arrived for the build at this time.

I do hope we see some changes for you soon and please do contact back anytime." Aaaaaarrrrghh!
Must be another decepticon lurking in the shadows ....

Monsterdun

First Name
Monty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Put my order in on 8/7, and just got this update on jeep chat:

Randy (8/19/2020, 12:26:43 PM): Congratulations on your new vehicle purchase and thank you for choosing Jeep! The Rubicon and Granite is a fantastic choice of color Please allow me a brief moment and I will be back with your new vehicle order update. While I am researching this information, would you please provide me with the name of customer that wanted the order placed at the dealership, your address complete with Zip Code, email and phone number in order to document your new vehicle order status request?

Randy (8/19/2020, 12:28:05 PM): What the system shows is that your Jeep Rubicon is that

Thank you for your patience as I have found your vehicle. At this time there is not an ETA on your vehicle. I have found a status under your vehicle at this time your status is as following: All of the materials needed to start the build process have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process very soon. Please be advised you can be in this status up to 30 days I would advise checking back next week to see if an update has been made.

Randy (8/19/2020, 12:28:29 PM): There is no other information showing at this time.

Me (8/19/2020, 12:28:42 PM): Sounds good

Randy (8/19/2020, 12:29:03 PM): Yes the 2021 Wranglers started production Last mid week

Randy (8/19/2020, 12:29:15 PM): Is there anything else that I can assist you with today?

Me (8/19/2020, 12:29:28 PM): That is it

Randy (8/19/2020, 12:29:51 PM): Thank you for contacting Jeep Customer Care, please chat with us again if you need further assistance or you can contact our Customer Care phone line at 1-877-426-5337. You can also visit our website www.jeep.com. Have a great day!

Sponsored

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Crypto Update:

Jdaugherty326: Complete.

Sagertat2021: Build Sheet Published. Ordered 6/5

TomahawkChop

First Name
Jerid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JKUR
Im w ya. Been sharing since july 3rd. Brutal. But hey its making the summer go so slow and im ok with that :)
Try only having a motorcycle!... At least I don't have to share but fuck this GA heat and humidity and for the love of God.... Please make the thunderstorms everyday here STOP!

crazyjas

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL 392
Ordered white JLURD July 3 & still I’m in D1. Hope all the options don’t cause delay. Put the wrong build date in so Crypto doesn’t work for me . . .

Sponsored

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Ordered white JLURD July 3 & still I’m in D1. Hope all the options don’t cause delay. Put the wrong build date in so Crypto doesn’t work for me . . .
What do you mean Crypto doesn't work for you?

AppleJacks23

First Name
A.J.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.revkit.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Human Resources
Vehicle Showcase
Ordered my JLURD 7/4. Hopefully next week if the dates stick!

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I guess I assumed Crypto to show D1
It shows the build sheet when Jeep publishes it and the window sticker when Jeep publishes it - that's all. Saves everyone having to check the Jeep databases 10 times a day. The only accurate status on your order is when you are sitting in it. Everything else can be delayed, inaccurate, incomplete, or down right wrong.

Advertisement

Advertisement