Sponsored

JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

Deleted member 53226

What if you buy it an annual birthday present ... like a new mod?
Hmmmm. That might be okay depending on context. For instance, on the day you bought the Jeep a year ago, you decide to buy some new shocks, etc. That's okay.

On the other hand, on the same date, you sit next to your Jeep, which you named "Samantha" and tell her how great its been this past year, and ask what she wants for her birthday. Not okay.

Advertisement

bullfrog3459

First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Dodge Caliber (Sold), 2012 Black Dodge Journey, 2021 HellaYella Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport Altitude
Occupation
Network Administrator / Project Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Crypto Update:

Sagertat2021: Build Found. Ordered 6/5. Subject to published build sheet.

Wifes: Complete.
Yay! The "Wifes" is official now.

Sponsored

rogerutley

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Unlimited Rubicon
Jeep chat advised my build ”is currently in the Framing stage.”..lack a ETA at this time..
I would be lying if I said I knew exactly what thIs means! Besides the obvious..But that is more than I had!..I will take it!! :)

Brian1022

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Liberty (formerly), 2021 Rubicon
Occupation
Engineer
Just had a nice chat with Emily on JC, who swears she's actually named Emily and not a robot, and mine is done in the custom shop and into their QA. She claims she was told that 2021s will be leaving for their destinations this week (maybe true, maybe not.....I choose hope for you all). She said the movers are doing everything they can to still move the same volumes but comply with all current COVID cleaning routines.
Although strangely she answered that she was human before I finished typing the question. They might see what you type before you submit it....or the AI is REALLY good at reading minds and the Turing test

mjaga

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Sting Grey
Just had a nice chat with Emily on JC, who swears she's actually named Emily and not a robot, and mine is done in the custom shop and into their QA. She claims she was told that 2021s will be leaving for their destinations this week (maybe true, maybe not.....I choose hope for you all). She said the movers are doing everything they can to still move the same volumes but comply with all current COVID cleaning routines.
Although strangely she answered that she was human before I finished typing the question. They might see what you type before you submit it....or the AI is REALLY good at reading minds and the Turing test
I chuckle everytime they ask me a question, and then they start "typing" before I even reply. This could be an explanation.

Sponsored

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
If anyone is interested, this is what I just got from JC! Hopefully it stays this way and she’ll be in NY before the 1st of Sep!! :)

0576AE85-D0D3-4CF8-8407-821F637AA84F.jpeg
So it arrived yesterday. Should be able to pickup today. Congrats.

Remember the moving build dates? JC gives rolling 2 week delivery windows because that is their standard script. Ask your dealer if it has really gotten on a train and the ETA it shows in the transit logistics system. If he says doesn't know ask what he is getting paid for.

GoBills

First Name
Gregory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Willys
Occupation
Firefighter
So it arrived yesterday. Should be able to pickup today. Congrats.

Remember the moving build dates? JC gives rolling 2 week delivery windows because that is their standard script. Ask your dealer if it has really gotten on a train and the ETA it shows in the transit logistics system. If he says doesn't know ask what he is getting paid for.
Tomorrow my plan is to text my dealer with that exact picture and ask her what her end shows!! Hopefully they line up but as we all know we can never be too sure!! :CWL: That’s the first ETA I’ve had JC give me for shipping though

Parratt

First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUD, 1988 MJ, 2010 XK (Sold)
My AEV Pintler rims and 2' Lift arrive Friday. 35" K02 Tomorrow, Rubicon Rock rails are already sitting in the garage. Just waiting to see the first 3.0 Show up on the tracker.

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Just remember, there are 2020s that were told theirs shipped weeks ago and they are still waiting. There are 2020s still sitting in inspection. So getting excited is ok but don't go into deep depression when you find out that Jeep really means estimated when they say anything.

Advertisement

Advertisement