Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Haha no jokes. I've been waiting over 4 months. Still waiting on delivery.
Dude, mellow out. You're in Califirnia, catch some waves, some righteous crank. CA trains are laid back and go when they want then stop to contemplate their navels. if you were living in Toledo you would of had it three weeks ago.

Sponsored

flatfoot81

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURD 2020
Dude, mellow out. You're in Califirnia, catch some waves, some righteous crank. CA trains are laid back and go when they want then stop to contemplate their navels. if you were living in Toledo you would of had it three weeks ago.
Oh my anxiety has dropped. Spoke to someone who told me its near my pad. Now it just has to hitch a ride on a truck and land at the dealer. So close now!

CapeRR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUS Altitude (On it's way)
Still don't have my 2020 yet but hoping this week or next. I've got to be one of the last few on here to get theirs.

Last edited:

sdg1452

First Name
sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
rubicon
I ordered a JLUR Diesel on 7/7/20 and it still says build and sticker not found, but my dealer says it’s due to be shipped on 8/26/20. That’s next week, so I wouldn’t sweat it, if I were you. Good luck, and enjoy your diesel!
Thanks enjoy your diesel as well.

My dealer also told me it would be shipped 8/26. Which is why i was surprised when the search did not find the build.

I then saw a forum post earlier in this forum that ship date is actually build date so who know what to think. Lol

MyDaughters20JL

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JL Sport S
Steven with JC claims, " Vehicle shows an ETA of 8/26/20 - 9/9/20 which is subject to change"...if this is the case, my daughter *MIGHT* have it on the 28th for her birthday

so, given the stated shipping processes, one can only assume that it is currently on a carrier (train) to our area..why no window sticker found?

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Crypto Update:

KenRubicon: Sticker Found. No Build yet. Likely Canadian order. Ordered 8/4.

Sponsored

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Steven with JC claims, " Vehicle shows an ETA of 8/26/20 - 9/9/20 which is subject to change"...if this is the case, my daughter *MIGHT* have it on the 28th for her birthday

so, given the stated shipping processes, one can only assume that it is currently on a carrier (train) to our area..why no window sticker found?
JC is famous for giving moving 2 week windows for delivery. They have limited shipping info since transport is not a Jeep function. Your dealer should have a transit logistics system that will give detailed shipping info with better ETAs. But it will not show until Jeep has KZ released it for transport which your dealer will also know. Check your dealer for status. Normal transport to WA is one to three weeks depending on the train route it is loaded on.

Stickers usually show when it is ready for KZ or a day to two later. Occasionally it never shows even when it has already been delivered. With all going to JS status not sure when the sticker will appear or when it ships. In the hundreds of orders I've watched I've never seen this situation.

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Still don't have my 2020 yet but hoping this week or next. I've got to be one of the last few on here to get theirs.
Isn't NS halfway to England? Just imagine how long your Commonwealth mates down under wait.

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Crypto update:

Mono build ordered date 07/06. Pending build sheet confirm.

RubiconTN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon
Not sure if tracking is accurate, my vin shows build ‘none’ , but the dealer sent me info today showing D1 status. Dealer is good at updating me, although I’m in no rush for it. figure it’ll eventually get here within month or 2.

Advertisement

Advertisement