Sponsored

JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

SargeRubicon14

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Rock Red Pearl 2-door Wrangler Sahara (Sold); 2021 Sarge Green 4-door Wrangler Rubicon; 1995 Ford F250 XLT 7.3L Powerstroke
Occupation
Law Enforcement
Vehicle Showcase
I ordered 7/13 a diesel rubicon. The dealer gave me the vin to search but it says build and sticker not found.
It seams like something should be there considering it was ordered 7/13.
Anyone have any suggestions?
That just means your Jeep isn't being built yet. I ordered my Jeep on 6/22, have my vin and von, but there is no build sheet found because they haven't started building it yet. Just be patient, it will show up in due time.

Advertisement

BLAM

First Name
Nic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2Dr Rubicon
Occupation
Network Engineer
My Build sheet hasn't shown up on Crypto yet (Nickname: Blam) but on vincoderz it showed up on Saturday(Been using a few VIN checks periodically and none worked, including this one until Saturday).
Also looks like my steering failed in 2018? ;) (Vin Used to belong to a mini van I guess)

Those interested in checking your vin: https://www.vindecoderz.com/EN/check-lookup/1C4HJXCG4MW527365 (Top right corner on that page is where you enter your VIN)

mjaga

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Sting Grey
I ordered 7/13 a diesel rubicon. The dealer gave me the vin to search but it says build and sticker not found.
I don't think any 21 diesels have been built yet. Nothing will show until it's built. You only ordered 4 weeks ago, I wouldn't worry. Give it another month or 2 then start your inquiries.

sdg1452

First Name
sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
rubicon
That just means your Jeep isn't being built yet. I ordered my Jeep on 6/22, have my vin and von, but there is no build sheet found because they haven't started building it yet. Just be patient, it will show up in due time.
Thanks.
Thanks

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
My Build sheet hasn't shown up on Crypto yet (Nickname: Blam) but on vincoderz it showed up on Saturday(Been using a few VIN checks periodically and none worked, including this one until Saturday).
Also looks like my steering failed in 2018? ;) (Vin Used to belong to a mini van I guess)

Those interested in checking your vin: https://www.vindecoderz.com/EN/check-lookup/1C4HJXCG4MW527365 (Top right corner on that page is where you enter your VIN)
I think Marcell took yours on a road trip to CA.

Sponsored

sdg1452

First Name
sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
rubicon

Just found my vin through this website. And low and behold it says 2dr when I ordered an unlimited. Are they wrong or is the order sheet my dealer gave wrong.
I really hope my dealers sheet is not lol.

Edit... just realized vindecoder has trim as unlimited but body style as 2dr??

BLAM

First Name
Nic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2Dr Rubicon
Occupation
Network Engineer
Just found my vin through this website. And low and behold it says 2dr when I ordered an unlimited. Are they wrong or is the order sheet my dealer gave wrong.
I really hope my dealers sheet is not lol.
Sounds like you have a call to make Sir! Can also send vin to Jeep Chat and they'll give you an accurate response.

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
@WillysGirl what do we think this means, when build was found for awhile, but now it isn't? seems like something good happened, right? or maybe not. it was a glimmer of hope, then it wasn't... but I'm ok with it
Im really not sure. :( I wish I had a better answer for you. Have you searched the database yourself using your vin?

mft

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Please tell me u r joking.
I was hoping for early sept at the latest
It does not appear any 2021s have shipped yet. It's probably a stretch to say any 2021s will have been delivered early September. Early October may be more realistic if you ordered less than a month ago. Did your dealer give you an estimated timeline?

Sponsored

A.DiVe1

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Diesel
I ordered a JLUR Diesel on 7/7/20 and it still says build and sticker not found, but my dealer says it’s due to be shipped on 8/26/20. That’s next week, so I wouldn’t sweat it, if I were you. Good luck, and enjoy your diesel!

mjaga

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Sting Grey
Please tell me u r joking.
I was hoping for early sept at the latest
Take my uneducated opinion for what it's worth, but based on what I'm gathering from around the forum, I wouldn't hold your breath. I ordered a non-diesel on 6/9 and at this point in telling myself I might see it by October. And it is apparently all built just sitting in a storage lot in Toledo.

Check out the threads @nerubi has authored - lots of good information about the build process and what to expect.

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I ordered a JLUR Diesel on 7/7/20 and it still says build and sticker not found, but my dealer says it’s due to be shipped on 8/26/20. That’s next week, so I wouldn’t sweat it, if I were you. Good luck, and enjoy your diesel!
I don't think I believe your dealer. No diesel build has surfaced yet in build sheets and other dealers are saying no 2021s shipping now. Register in Crypto and see if a build sheet shows.

mjaga

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Sting Grey
Keep your fingers crossed. My original ship date was 8/7. It has been pushed back several times, with the most recent now saying 9/1.

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Take my uneducated opinion for what it's worth, but based on what I'm gathering from around the forum, I wouldn't hold your breath. I ordered a non-diesel on 6/9 and at this point in telling myself I might see it by October. And it is apparently all built just sitting in a storage lot in Toledo.

Check out the threads @nerubi has authored - lots of good information about the build process and what to expect.
Careful, if the Jeep gods see me being close to them they might strike me down.

Advertisement

Advertisement