Sponsored

JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Rubicon
He may or may not know what he is talking about.
He may not, but he did send me a screenshot of his laptop which showed the different shipping assignments and it had an "Outgate" date stamp of 8/17/20 8:55am. We'll see.

Advertisement

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Not familiar with Cryptostickers......I just joined the forum!
Go to the first post of this thread and click on Track New Order and enter the info. The program queries the Jeep dafabases to see if a build sheet or window sticker has been created.

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
He may not, but he did send me a screenshot of his laptop which showed the different shipping assignments and it had an "Outgate" date stamp of 8/17/20 8:55am. We'll see.
On some of the logistics tracking systems outgate is when it leaves the factory door and is trucked to a storage parking lot, a railroad load lot or a lot for truck pickup. Being in Ohio, if that's where you bought it, they are usually trucked direct to the dealer. But they don't always have enough trucks, especially at a busy factory.

mjaga

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Sting Grey
Like many of you, Jeep Chat tells me mine is built and sitting in storage. I prodded a little further asking about a reason so many of ours are stuck and the answer I received:

" I have not seen any that are shipped out, so I would believe it but we have not received any announcements to indicate it is intentional."

I take that as no 2021's have been shipped out. New estimate ship date for me per chat is 9/1.

Sponsored

SargeRubicon14

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Rock Red Pearl 2-door Wrangler Sahara (Sold); 2021 Sarge Green 4-door Wrangler Rubicon; 1995 Ford F250 XLT 7.3L Powerstroke
Occupation
Law Enforcement
Vehicle Showcase
Per JC, I'm still just a parts bin laying on the floor with no eta.

mjaga

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Sting Grey
3am thoughts... A major reason I decided on a JL is because the Bronco was just simply taking too long to be revealed and released. Now, this wait for my 2021 order has me worried that I'll actually see a Bronco on the road before I take delivery!

Sponsored

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Crypto Update:

JamesBrucia: Build Found. Ordered 6/11 Subject to published build sheet.

Mfarr75: Build Found. Ordered 6/29 Subject to published build sheet.

SyHghAlt: Build Found/Sheet Published. Ordered 6/11

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Crypto Update:

JamesBrucia: Build Found. Ordered 6/11 Subject to published build sheet.

Mfarr75: Build Found. Ordered 6/29 Subject to published build sheet.

SyHghAlt: Build Found/Sheet Published. Ordered 6/11
And....both Published! It was at the tail end of a cycle when was dong my first pass through the list. The cycle finished shortly after and published sheets were found.

Brian1022

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Liberty (formerly), 2021 Rubicon
Occupation
Engineer
Jeep Chat again said it was in the custom shop, and it got me thinking about how many different names we get in Jeep chat. I should start a thread for people to post the names of the people that they get on chat....I think there are only half a dozen or so named the system gives out. I suspect (and hope) that there are more employees working there for their sake.
(and yes, I have a background in customer service and realize the security and opsec in always giving out fake names, I simply find humor in it).

gatbagel

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Bolt, 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon on order
Jeep Chat again said it was in the custom shop, and it got me thinking about how many different names we get in Jeep chat. I should start a thread for people to post the names of the people that they get on chat....I think there are only half a dozen or so named the system gives out. I suspect (and hope) that there are more employees working there for their sake.
(and yes, I have a background in customer service and realize the security and opsec in always giving out fake names, I simply find humor in it).
I'm still convinced JC is a bot, there are no humans answering questions... the only humans are on the factory floor with Marcell!

Advertisement

Advertisement